Chapter 39

Paisley P.O.V

We are on our way to the ice skating rink and we are in a big ass limo and I'm in the middle of Nash and Matt.

Matt:"Your gonna fall on your ass so many times Paisley."

Me:"Why thanks for the nice help."

Matt:"Your welcome bae."

He says laughing and winking. I smack him and he flicks my stomach.

Me:"Hey!"

Matt:"That's what you get for smacking me."

Me:"Whatever."

I say acting mad and he laughs and starts talking to Jack Johnson.

Nash:"I'm so nervous. I have only been ice skating once and it was about 3 years ago for Hayes birthday."

Me:"I have only been 3 times and the last time was a year ago so I might be good... I'm not sure."

Nash:"Don't laugh if I bust my ass."

Me:"I won't.. Maybe not."

We arrive and everyone piles out and runs to the entrance. We reserved it so we won't get mobbed my fans. Because we all know how that is. When we get in we all put $5 down to pay for ourselves so we could skate. We grab our skates and put them on and go to the ice skate rink. I start skating I kinda stay to the side. While carter tries to be a show off but ends up falling on his butt.

Me:"Carter you know you can't skate. Don't try it."

Carter:"Shut your damn mouth."

Me:"Your just embarrassed because you were the first one to fall."

Carter:"Yea whatever."

I start skating and I get the hang of it. Pretty soon everyone is skating and it's fun. I fall and scream but then don't feel contact with the ground because I look up to see that Nash caught me.

Nash:"Be careful, babe. Wouldn't wanna end up in the hospital again."

Me:"Thanks for catching me. And I know that would suck."

Nash:"Let's skate together."

Me:"Alright."

We skate together, holding hands. We hear a flash and see lots of Flashes. I see all the boys our outside the rink and are taking pictures of us on their phones. I didn't even notice that they weren't skating because me and Nash were spinning together and stuff.

Me:"What the hell? Don't take pictures."

Shawn:"YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SUCH A PERFECT COUPLE."

Taylor:"Shut the fuck up, Shawn you sound like a dumbass."

Shawn:"You look like one."

Then Taylor slaps Shawn and Shawn pulls off Taylor's bandanna.

Taylor:"Never fuck with a mans bandanna."

He says seriously. Shawn looks scared and throws the bandanna back at him. Everyone then busts out laughing.

Matt:"You guys are pathetic."

Hayes:"Y'all have problems."

Me:"Okay.. Well I'm hungry. Let's leave and grab some pizza. It's 3 pm."

Aaron:"Sounds good to me. I would eat anything."

Jack G.:"Then eat my shit."

He says, joking around.

Aaron:"Dude shutup. I don't mean anything."

Jack G:"Yea whatever let's go."

We all return our skates and get in the limo. Now I sit in between Nash and Aaron and to be honest I am so tired. I lean my head on Nash's shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist.

Nash:"I love you. Your just so fucking perfect."

Me:"I love you too."

------------------------------------

(A/N) thanks for reading! So sorry I didn't update Wednesday like I said I would. But this is Wednesdays chapter and I will update the good and long chapter Monday. I'm on vacation so it's hard to write and update.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋