Chapter 50

(A/N) BIG CHAPTER 50! Get ready! Grab tissues because, sadness is coming...💋👌 I'm so excited for this chapter, y'all have no idea... Well enjoy. Here it goes😘

----------------------------------------------

Paisley P.O.V

Today is the day Mia and Matt are leaving. It's the last day I will see them for a long time since I'm going to Cali with Nash in a few weeks, and I will leave there to go back home and Nash will stay.... Also I will be moving back to Tennessee. Right now we are dropping them off at the airport.

Me:"Mia, Matt, I'm gonna kiss you guys so so so much! You won't see me and Nash together at a time for a while.."

I start crying so hard, in Mia's shoulder.

Mia:"I know... I'll miss you too! So much! Me and matt will visit you In Tennessee on fall break, deal?"

Me:"Yea! Please do!"

Matt:"And then, Christmas break maybe we can all be together again? For like a week in Cali?"

Me:"We will see! I hope!"

Nash:"Definetely. I will do anything to make that happen."

He says holding my hand. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. I hug Mia and Matt for like 3 minutes each. They promised to call and FaceTime me at least 4 times a week. Which is great. Then the lady announces flight 231 to Virginia is now boarding.

Matt:"That's our flight. Bye guys! Call us a lot!"

Me:"I will!"

Mia:"Bye sister."

Me:"Bye chicka."

I give her a last hug and her and matt walk away, further and further until I can't see them anymore. I try to wipe away the tears but it's hard because they are falling so fast.

Me:"My best friend left and I can't see her for 4 months... This sucks."

Nash:"I know babe.. It sucks. Let's just enjoy our time we still have left together for a while."

I nod and try not to think about anything negative...

---------------------------------------------

*Fast forward to June 2nd*

I zip up my suitcase and look around my room. All my stuff (Except the stuff I'm bringing for California) is in boxes because when I get back from California we will be leaving for Tennessee two days later, so I already packed EVERYTHING UP. I smile and wipe away the tears that are falling because I will miss this place so much.. The amazing memories I had here, with nash.. With everyone. I go downstairs and hug my mom and Lucas.

Me:"I will miss you guys so much!"

Lucas:"I'll miss you to sissy."

Mom:"Be safe. Once you get back we will leave fore Tennessee, the next night."

Me:"I know."

Mom:"Have fun with Nash as much as possible, you won't see him for another year or so."

Is my mom convincing me to have ... Sex or something?

Me:"Alright... Love you guys , bye."

I walk out the door with my suitcase and over to Nash's. I walk in and see him and his family crying. This must be hard considering Nash won't see his family for a long time and he is only 17 and permanently moving out, across the country, to California.

Skylynn:"Do you have to leave bubby?"

Nash nods and picks her up.

Nash:"Sky, I'm sorry. I wanna accomplish my dreams with Cam, and this is the best deal. I will visit every 3 months I promise!"