Chapter 52

Nash P.O.V
It's the day before I leave to go to Paisleys house to surprise her. I'm so excited to see her, and see my family. We haven't talked since the other day when she told me the news.

Me:"Cam, do you think paisley is gonna be excited when I get there?"

Cam:"Of course. She loves u and u love her! She is going to be so happy! How long do you plan on staying there?"

Me:"2 weeks, probably."

Cam:"I'll miss ya, is the flight tonight?"

Me:"Around 8 pm. So in 4 hours."

Cam:"Well finish packing then we will go Out to eat."

I take about 20 minutes to finish packing then we head down the street on our penny boards and stop in front of a cafe. We walk in and order a drink as soon as we sit. These really pretty girls, one with blonde and one with brown hair, around 16 come up to us.

Blonde:"Hey I'm Alexis. And this is my best friend, Mariah."

She says pointing to the brown head. I could tell cam really liked the brown head. The blonde sits beside me and the brown sits beside cam.

Me:"Uhh so what are you guys doing in Cali?"

I say drinking my milkshake.

Alexis:"Oh we live here." She says rubbing her hand up my leg.

I slap her hand away and scoot over.

Me:"I have a girlfriend.. In fact I'm leaving in 2 hours to visit her."

Alexis:"So? She isn't here.."

Alexis sits on top of me, I have to admit she is really pretty, but not near as beautiful as Paisley. Thinking about paisley makes me smile.. Cam and Mariah I can tell really like each other cause they are talking and laughing.

Alexis:"Someone's happy.."

She says pointing down. I blush, embarrassed. I guess thinking about Paisley made that happen... I run outside and cam follows me. We skate back down to the apartment.

Cam:"Mariah was really pretty. And sweet. I got her number."

Me:"Yea, well Alexis was annoying and just a horny slut."

Cam:"Sure you aren't either?"

He says pointing at my bulge.

Me:"Shut the fuck up. I was thinking about paisley.."

Cam:"Well the plane leaves in 1 hour. Let's go."

I grab my stuff and we head to the car. I throw it in the back seat and we drive to the airport, once we arrive I run inside...

Paisley P.O.V
It's a Thursday, around 9 and I'm on the couch with my mom. We just got back from the mall, I spent all week with her so far. It's been so fun. I love her so much. Right now we are fixing to watch The Vow.

Mom:"I love this movie. I watch it all the time."

Me:"Me too."

I smile and we put in the movie then sit beside each other on the couch.

Mom:"I hope nash takes care of you and treats you right, once I'm gone."

Me:"Im sure he will mom, he's an amazing boyfriend."

Mom:"he certainly is my favorite out of all your boyfriends."

Me:"Mine too. He is the best."

Mom:"I'm glad you found your Prince Charming, your father was mine."

I smile and we both start crying cause the movie is so sad, it gets me every time. Once it finishes, the time is 11:30 and We decide to watch Pitch Perfect too. We put it in and I get popcorn ready real quick.

Mom:"After this movie, we should go to sleep. Alright, hunny?"

I nod and put the popcorn on my lap. We eat it and laugh as fat amy explains why she calls herself fat amy. Around 2 it ends and I see my mom is asleep. I lay her down right and put a blanket over her. I smile and wipe away the tears falling, because I'm gonna lose this woman soon. My mother... I head to the kitchen and throw out the left over popcorn and wash the dishes, quietly. I hear the doorbell ring and I get confused as why it would at 1 am.. I walk to the door and open it. Then I smile so big.

Nash:"Hey princess!"

I jump in his arms, and kiss his cheek.

Me:"I missed you so much!"

Nash:"I missed you too, babe."

He comes inside and I shut and lock the door quietly. Then we walk upstairs, him carrying his stuff. Once we get in my room we lay his stuff down and he picks me up and spins me around.

Nash:"You have no idea how much I love you. I missed you so fucking much."

He says throwing me on the bed and leaning over me. I bite my lip and just lean in and we kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair. He smiles in the kiss and he pulls away and starts showering my neck with kisses.

Me:"Nash, I love you but I'm not doing this..."

Nash:"I don't want to do that.. I just missed you."

Me:"Okay."

I smile and then check my phone as I get a text from Cam. It's a pic if nash standing up today in their apartment, and you could tell he had a boner. I start laughing at the pic. Cam captioned it"He thought of you, looks like he missed you."

Nash:"What is so funny?"

I show him the pic and nash rolls his eyes and blushes, embarrassed.

Me:"Haha you thought of my sexiness and wanted it."

I say laughing so hard. Nash smiles and laughs too.

Nash:"Maybe.."

He says smirking. I just laugh and kiss his cheek then go to the bathroom to change into pajamas. I throw on some sweatpants and a grey tanktop and put my hair in a Long side fishtail braid. I take off my make up and walk out to see nash laying on my bed, on his phone.

Me:"Always on that phone!"

Nash:"Yea , yea. Let's take a picture together, babe."

I nod and sit on his lap. We take a picture of his making silly faces and I laugh.

Nash:"I love that I can be my complete self around you, Paisley. I know you won't judge and I'm happy you love me for who I am. I love you for how you be yourself, and everything about you, I love it. In my eyes, your perfect."

I smile and kiss him real quick.

Me:"I love how I can also be my complete self around you and how you don't even care, you call me beautiful don't matter if I do look like complete shit. Thanks for that Nash. Your the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for."

Nash:"I love you."

Me:"I love you too."

Nash kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away, smiling. We lay in bed cuddled up and nash looks at my hand and sees I still have the ring on.

Nash:"Do you wear that all the time?"

He asks, smiling. I nod.

Me:"I never take it off."

Nash smiles and kisses my forehead, and wraps his arm around me. I lean into him.

Nash:"Goodnight beautiful."

Me:"Goodnight."