Chapter 11

Nash P.O.V

Had a great day with Paisley hanging out.<3 But it's not over yet. I hope she loves what I got her! I love her and I hope she loves it.:)

-------------------------------------

At the hotel...

Me:"Wait here and I'll get the present."

Paisley:"Okay while your getting my present I'll get you yours!"

I went over to my bag and got out the box. Inside was a charm bracelet, 2 necklaces, a beanie that says nashty and a shirt the says I'm with him --->. I have a shirt that says I'm with her <---

Paisley:"Are you ready?"

Me:"Yes are you?"

Paisley:"Yep!" I could tell she was excited for me too see the gift.

We exchanged gifts. She just stared while I opened mine like a little kid on Christmas. I gasped when I saw what was inside. I saw 2 beanies, a $30 gift card to American eagle, a bunch of starburst, and a grey pair of vans. She is a great girlfriend!

Paisley P.O.V

I stared as Nash tore open his present. He is so adorable and it's cute how he got so excited. He gasped and I could see it in his eyes he liked his presents. SCORE! He kissed me on the cheek and I hugged him. I sit back down and open my present. I smile. On top of a shirt is a box. I open it to see a beautiful bracelet with hearts and stars. I thought it was adorable, one heart said together forever, then the one next to it said Paisley and Nash. Then I saw a beanie that said Nashty. I will definetly be wearing it a lot. I smile at the necklaces one says I love you on it and the other says my name. Then as I am looking down still I hear Nash move around.. I ignore it and I look at a shirt that says I'm with him --->

Me:"Aww nash this is so cu-"

Nash:"Yea I know cute!"

I look up and he has on a shirt that says I'm with her <--- I smile then I take off my shirt and put on the shirt he got me over my tanktop. We stand beside each other and I look up into his eyes. Agh he is the perfect boyfriend. We kissed and I felt sparks go everywhere. Like everytime we kissed. I could tell we were meant for each other.

Nash:"I'm glad you like it."

Me:"I don't like it.."

Nash:"Aww." I could see him start crying...

Me:"Nash don't cry. You didn't let me finish. I don't like it, I love it! Your the best boyfriend in the whole world. No one could ever replace you."

Nash:"I love you Paisley Fields."

Me:" I love you to Nash Grier."

We took a few pics together on our phones of us and our shirts on. He posted it on twitter and tagged me , I posted mine on Instagram and tagged him. I don't use twitter that often. Then we got into our pajamas. We got in bed and cuddled up because it was now 12:30am and we were both tired. I was laying on his chest, thinking about how wonderful of a day it was, and I drifted off to sleep.

Nash P.O.V

Paisley is so cute when she sleeps. I know I should be sleeping to but I can't help but stare. The way she smiles in her sleep is adorable. I thought of her then fell asleep...

------------------------

Next morning..

I wake up around 9 and I look down to see Paisley still sleeping. I gently push her off then I give her a kiss on the forehead. I head into our small kitchen in the hotel room. I cook some bacon and eggs with biscuits. I know she loves bacon and eggs. I pour us both milk and I set our food beside each other. I go to wake up Paisley..

Paisley P.O.V

I was having a dream where Nash and me where at Magcon and the fans loved us. It was a amazing dream then I was shooken awake. I open my eyes and I see a happy Nash hovering above me. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. I grab his neck and pull him closer. I kiss him gently then he pulls away.

Nash:"Breakfast is done. Wouldn't want it to be cold." He said winking.

I walk into the kitchen. He follows. I see breakfast.

Me:"Yummy. My favorite."

Nash:"Yea, thought I should cook for a change."

I laugh and he winks and leans in for a kiss. I jump down from my chair and dodge it. He looks up and pouts. I wink then sit in my seat and continue eating. When we finish I take up the plates before Nash could and I wash them. After I'm finished I turn around and see Nash standing right behind me. I scream.

Me:"AHHHHHHHH"

Nash:"Woah, calm down. It's just me. Wanna get us kicked out?" He says laughing.

Me:"Sorry you startled me."

Nash:"It's fine."

He looks down and smiles. I smile. We kiss a small simple kiss.

Nash P.O.V

We only have a few days left here! Then we have to go back home.

Paisley:"What should we do today?"

Me:"How about we call Cameron and he comes and we all hang out together?"

Paisley:"You sure? You and cameron can just hang out if you want."

Me:"Of course I'm sure." I say smiling. Giving her a reassuring smile.

Paisley:"Okay where we going?"

Me:"To sky high, a place where there is lots of trampolines and you just jump."

Paisley:"Sounds fun!"

We both get ready. I wear some casual shorts. We decided to wear the shirts I got us. I wear the grey vans with them and she wears her grey vans with shorts also. We match except her shorts are shorter. When were done I hear a knock on the door..

Paisley P.O.V

I got ready and we wore the matching shirts. I wore my grey vans and he wore his. I wore my hair up in a side ponytail curled. We also both wore shorts. I heard the doorbell ring so I answer it.

Me:"Hey Cameron! What's up? How have you been? Come in!"

Cameron:"Hey paisley! I've been fine. And thanks."

He hugs me and I hug him. I met Cameron about a month after me and Nash were together. Cameron is like a older brother. He is a great friend, me , Cameron, and Nash hang out sometimes. But not too often.

Nash P.O.V

I walk up to Cameron and hug him real quick then we say Zayuuummm. That's what we always do to each other if we are looking fine today.

Cameron:"What up guys. Ready to get our jumping on?"

Paisley:"Ready as I'll ever be!"

Me:"Yea I'm excited. Let's go!"

-------------------------------

(A/N) hey guys. Hope your enjoying the story so far! I wanted to update earlier since u guys are probably dying wanting to know what happened. Sorry this chapter isn't THAT long. And also I'm sorry the point of view changed a lot it went back and forth. I will have a cameron P.O.V next chapter.. Anyways, love you guys! Please vote:)

Xoxo, LAUREN😘💋💕