Chapter 30

Paisley P.O.V

Nash was right. I was being a bitch, I should at least listen to what he has to say no matter how much it hurts to look at him.

Me:"Your right, sorry. Go ahead."

Nash:"Okay, so I was drunk and I headed for the bathroom but Andrea came up to me, very drunk I may say, and she told me she had to tell me something, so I said okay and she brought me up to a room. I asked her what she wanted to tell me and she just started kissing me and by then the alcohol took over and I kissed back and she got undressed and I took off my shirt. But I stopped her telling her I still love you and I don't think we should do this. She kept trying to convince me and you came in when she was talking to me."

I just stared. Taking everything in. Okay so he doesn't like her? He still loves me?

Me:"So you.... Don't like her?"

Nash shakes his head.

Nash:"I only love you Paisley. I have since the very first time I saw you and when you lost your memory it hurt so much. I tried to kill myself almost. I never left your side when you were in the hospital. I love you so much and it hurts my hurt so much not being with you. Your the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with."

Me:"Nash.... I love you too."

I lean in and kiss him. It last a few minutes until I pull apart.

Nash:"So does this mean we are back together?"

Me:"Yes it does. We love each other to much to be apart. I understand you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing. I'm glad you stopped, that shows me you love me. You mean the world to me Nash. Ever time I touch you I feel like it's just us."

Nash:"I feel the same."

He picks me up and Carries me to his car. I giggle and playfully hit him whenever he sets me down in the seat.

Nash:"Hey!"

I giggle and he leans in for a kiss. I cover up my mouth with my hand.

Me:"No kiss right now for you!"

He laughs and pouts then sits in the drivers seat. We leave the house.

Me:"Where are we going?"

Nash:"To get some breakfast real quick. Is that alright?"

Me:"Yea... I'm still in my pajamas though."

Nash:"it's not a big deal you still look like a princess."

I blush. He kisses my cheek. When we arrive at Dairy Queen I ask for biscuits and gravy with orange juice, Nash gets the same.

Me:"Thanks Bae."

Nash:"Welcome beautiful."

We go back to the O2l house to see Kian, Jc and Ricky playing Mario kart and Connor is sitting on the couch texting. The usual.

Me:"Hi, sorry we went to get breakfast."

Connor:"Oh glad you guys are back, are you guys back together?"

We both nod and interwine our fingers together. Me and Nash sit together at the table eating then I get up.

Me:"I'm gonna take a shower."

Nash:"Alright I'm gonna go to Cameron's be right back?"

I nod and head to the guest bathroom. I grab some shorts and a 3 finger tank top. That has teal and pink floral print all over it. I grab a towel and rag and hop in the shower. I think about laugh and wash my hair and body. Then I get out, get dressed and blow dry my hair, then fishtail braid it on the side. My hair is actually pretty long, it goes down to right above my butt and I like it that way. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I walk back into the living room to see the boys screaming over the game, and Connor trying to calm them down.

Me:"Woah, you guys need to calm down."

Kian:"This little shit knocked my controller out of my hand while I was on the last lap."

He says pointing to Jc. I bust out laughing.

Ricky:"Hey, don't laugh this is serious! Jc is a cheater!"

Jc:"You guys need to calm down!"

They continue talking and I look up to see Connor in the fridge getting out eggs. I walk up to him.

Me:"What are you doing?" I say whispering.

Connor:"I'm gonna smack them with eggs on the head so maybe they will be quite."

Me:"I'll help."

I grab an egg and plan on hitting Kian while Connor hits Jc and Ricky. We sneak up behind them and smack them with the eggs they stand up in frustration.

Kian:"what the fuck Paisley?"

Ricky:"That's it I'm gonna kill you."

They all three start running after be and Connor. We laugh and hide outside in Connors car.

Connor:"They will never find us in here."

Me:"Lucky for us your windows are black from the outside."

Connor:"Yep. I need to tell you something Paisley."

Me:"Okay, you can tell me anything, your my best friend."

Connor:"About that, I like you a lot Paisley."

Me:"I like you too, your a great best friend."

Connor:"I mean I like you as more than a best friend."

----------------------------

(A/N) woah! Connor likes Paisley. How do you think this will end up? I might update again tonight! Wait who am I kidding? I definitely will! Hehehe. sorry I didn't yesterday I got in trouble and got my phone tooken away! But thanks for 3,000 reads! Wow. You guys are amazing.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋