Chapter 3

Nash P.O.V

I had fun watching the movie and getting to learn more about Paisley.. I can't wait until tomorrow I will get to see her at school. She is so gorgeous, and seems sweet.

Paisley P.O.V

Me; MOM , DAD I'm home!

Mom: "Sweetie your 30 minutes late!"

Me; "I know I'm so sorry I met a really nice boy named Nash Grier."

Mom: "Is it that boy off vine you've told me about?"

Me: "Yes and he is really nice in person."

Mom:"Well eat and get the rest of your stuff unpacked for school tomorrow!"

--------------------

So I got all my stuff unpacked and are dinner. I'm excited for school tomorrow! I'm sure every girl at school flirts with Nash though... I continue to think about School then drift off to sleep.

-------------------

My alarm wakes me up at 5:10 the bus comes at 6:25 here. So I should hurry up and get ready! I take a shower and then I wrap a towel around me and go to my closet. I pick out a pair of dark hollister pants, my black UGGS, and a white lace top. Then I go to the bathroom and dry my hair. I decide to curl my hair and then I put on some mascara and a little bit of eyeshadow, because that's mainly all I wear.

Then I pick out a black bubble necklace, because I love necklaces.. Then I go downstairs and see my mom making pancakes and she hands me a plate and I eat quickly and then I thank my mom and go back upstairs to brush my teeth.

Nash P.O.V

I wake up and take a shower.. I then get dressed In nice blue shirt and some khakis. I put on some dark sperrys and then I eat breakfast and brush my teeth. I am excited to see Paisley!

Paisley P.O.V

I look at the time and see it's 6:15. I check Instagram until 6:20 then I get put on my grey and pink northface jacket, put my iPhone 5 in my pocket, and get my backpack on. I look at the time and see 6:23 and I hurry downstairs.

Mom: "pais- oh hi you and Lucas should go outside and wait for the bus! Don't wanna miss it on your first day of school at your new school. "

Me: "Okay love you!"