Chapter 46

Nash P.O.V

I wake up the next day and see it's 7:30 a.m. I decide to go get some special stuff for what I planned for today. It's our one year anniversary and I have something awesome planned. I'm so excited for it, and I hope she will love it. I go downstairs and wake up Hayes.

Me:"Make sure she doesn't find out about what I'm doing for her today. I want it to be a big suprise."

Hayes:"Okay."

Me:"I should be back by 8:30 She shouldn't wake up til like 9."

Hayes:"Okay. Bye be careful."

Me:"Okay see ya."

I go outside and jump in my truck. I start it and drive to the flower store. I buy a HUGE bouquet of roses and tulips. All different colors. It cost about $60 but I didn't care. Paisley deserves everything she is getting today. I get in the car and drive to the store. I get lots of chocolates and huge teddy bear. I then pay and go to the mall. I go to forever 21, an get her a $100 forever 21 gift card and a cute pink flower statement necklace. I pay and get in the car with all of the gifts. I go back home and it's 8:24 a.m. I walk in and see Hayes and my mom making blueberry pancakes.

Me:"Looks good."

I say putting all the stuff I got her on the counter.

Hayes:"She is in the shower. Better hide them."

Me:"Okay. Will do."

I run to my room an hide the stuff in my secret trunk and lock the trunk. I sit on my bed and check twitter when I see her come out with a towel wrapped around her.

Paisley:"Sorry I forgot my bag."

Me:"Oh it's fine."

I say smirking.

Paisley:"Well how do I need to dress today?"

Me:"Casual.. We will come back then go somewhere else after we do what we are going too."

Paisley:"Okay.."

She says confused but yet curious.

Paisley P.O.V

I put on a hot pink sweater and some black and like green tribal print leggings. I put on my black uggs and straighten my long brown hair which is now to my butt. I put on some eyeliner and wing it. I but on some Mascara and It makes my eyelashes look long. Once I finish I walk out to see nash in Khakis and a red polo shirt. He has on black vans. Of course he can has to wear vans.

Nash:"You look beautiful."

Me:"And you don't look to bad yourself, Mr. Vans"

I say joking around. He laughs and pulls me in for a hug. I smell his cologne which smells amazing. It makes me never want to let him pull away. But I pull away and walk to my bag. I pull out the big bag I got him which is full of stuff for our anniversary.

Nash:"Wait I'll get your stuff."

He walks to the closet and pulls out a huge teddy bear about as big as me, a big bouquet of flowers, lots of chocolate and then a bag of stuff.

Me:"Aww I love it."

I look in the bag and see a really cute necklace. I also see a gift cards. I smile and hug him.

Me:"Thanks, nash. I love you so much."

Nash:"I love you too princess."

I give him his gift and he opens it up. It's 10 boxes of starburst, American eagle cologne, a pair of vans that I made myself online. Their california blue and I can tell he loves them, because thats his favorite color and it is a rare color to find. I also got him some American eagle boxers.