Chapter 16

Nash P.O.V

Me and Cameron hear a scream and we look at each other. I could tell it was Paisley immediately. We run toward the elevator because it sounded like the scream came from the floor above us. I frantically push the button about 20 times before it opens. I push the people in there out of the way and press floor 2. Cameron was staring at me and I could tell he was terrified of what was about to happen. I was too but all I knew is I have to save Paisley.

Cameron:Dude, what if it's Jesse?"

Me:"There's no what if to it, I'm sure it's Jesse."

He looks at me terrified and then the elevator doors slide open I run down the hall.

Me:"Be quiet and see if you can hear any noise coming from a room."

We stand still and wait a few minutes. Then from the room at the end of the hall we hear some faint shuffling and moving of feet. We head to the door. I press my ear against the door and I hear movement of chairs. I bust open the door and their she was, knocked out in a chair, with only her under garments on. She was bleeding from her head. I walk over to her and I hear the door open from the bathroom and Jesse comes out with no shirt on. Just pants.

Me:"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS wrong with you? Why did you try to do this to my girlfriend? Don't you take hints? Leave her the fuck alone."

Anger rises through me. Cameron sees and walks up to Jesse.

Cameron's P.O.V

We walk in to the room and I see nash sad and terrified. He walks up to Paisley then Jesse walks in.

Nash:"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you try to do this to my girlfriend? Don't you take hints? Leave her the fuck alone."

I could see him very angry and about to kill Jesse. I walk up to Jesse and punch him in the face. I couldn't see him try to hurt Paisley. She meant too much to me. She was like my little sister. I look at Jesse and blood is running from his nose. He punches me in the chest and knocks the breath out of me. I swing a punch at his package before I fall onto the ground.

Nash:"Cameron are you okay?"

Me:"I'm fine just trying to get my breath back."

Nash nods and walks up to Jesse, picks him up and slams him back on the ground. Jesse winces in pain. Nash then kicks his head and punches him in the side of the face.

Me:"Nash, I think he gets it, don't wanna kill the man, let's take Paisley to the hospital."

Nash:"Okay. Let me put her clothes back on her first."

I look at Jesse who is now knocked out. Then I look at Paisley. She was in bad shape. I couldn't stand to see her like this....

Nash P.O.V

I beat the living day lights out of Jesse. Then I get Paisleys clothes on her and carry to the elevator. Once we get back down to the meet and greet, all the boys were standing there standing, open mouthed, in shock. I look down at Paisley and I start crying. My beautiful girlfriend was a wreck. She still looked beautiful even beaten up. Cameron explains as I leave to take her to the hospital. On my way I get a call from Shawn.

Me:"Hey man." I was sad and could bearly talk in between a sobs.

Shawn:"Me and all the boys are leaving the hotel now, we should be there soon."

Me:"Okay." I say as I pull into the hospital.

Shawn:"Bye, see ya later."

I hang up the phone and get out of the car. I go to Paisleys side and pick her up. I run into the hospital and go to the woman at the desk.

Me:"My girlfriend got knocked out and is bleeding still a little."

Woman:"Okay go to room 253 on the 3rd floor. "

I listen and got to the elevator. Still sobbing I kiss Paisleys head softly and whisper in her ear.

Me:"I love you. I hope you will be okay."

I put her on the hospital bed, as a doctor walks in.

Doctor:"tell me what happened."

Me:"Well she got knocked on the side of the head with a book, by her ex boyfriend."

doctor:"So are you her boyfriend?"

Me:"Yes , sir."

He nods. Then walks over and inspects her head. After he does he turns around with a sad look on his face.

Doctor:"I will have to run some tests. You can wait in the waiting room down the hall while I do."

I nod and turn around. I love her and I hope she is okay...

-------------------------

(A/N) So sorry it's a short and boring chapter! I promise the next one will be so interesting and long! I love you guys and thanks for 400+ reads! ALSO, I suggest to read this AMAZING book by @hannahgustin. It's called Broken (Nash Grier fanfic). It is definitely one of the best fanfiction I have EVER READ! It leaves you wanting more and more!! Anyways love you guys!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💕