Chapter 62

Paisley P.O.V
It was Halloween, and we decided to go to a haunted house, me and Mia were already dressed, waiting for matt to come over. We were going to a place called "Haunted mansion." I'm so excited, because I love scary stuff. But at the same time I'm terrified. We hear a knock and see it's matt. We then grab our phones and head out in his car.

Me:"You guys better stay with me, just because your a couple and I dont have nash here to cuddle into if I get scared in there, I'm sticking right beside you two."

Mia:"It's fine! You can stand beside me, and if you get scared then we can both walk together behind matt.."

Matt:"Yea. Let me go first."

He says sarcastically and laughing.

Me:"Matt is scared?"

Matt:"Matt is NOT SCARED. He just doesn't wanna be in front."

Me and Mia bust out laughing.

Mia:"Matt your so childish, but it's adorable."

Matt:"Your adorable."

I smile and start tearing up. I want to be with Nash so much right now. It breaks my heart.

Me:"Guys, I wish I could fly out to see Nash."

Mia:"It's only 20 more days.. I'm so sorry Paisley."

Me:"It's okay, it's just every time you guys flirt, it reminds me so much of me and nash, and every time I look at the promise ring, and engagement ring, I remember what he told me before he left. Which makes me cry even more. I really love him so much.."

Mia:"I promise as soon as you can see him again, you guys will have so much fun. You will definetely hang out a lot."

(I wish I could've known she was SO WRONG...)

Me:"Yea. Thanks so much for helping me calm down, Mia. Your a great friend."

Mia:"Anything for my best friend. I'm sure if it was the other way around, you would help me calm down about Matt."

Me:"Haha, yea."

Matt:"Thing is, I'm never leaving , you babe."

Me:"Y'all are perfect. Shutup."

Mia:"Your to talk? You and Nash are like my OTP."

I laugh and smile.

Me:"Aww thanks Mia."

She laughs and points ahead.

Mia:"There it is!"

I look and get chills. It's huge and super scary looking, torn shutters,lots of fog, windows are cracked and brown, and wood is torn.

Me:"this looks so scary."

Matt:"Shutup party pooper."

I laugh at matt. He is like my best friend besides Mia and Cam. I would kill him if he ever hurt Mia. We head inside and get tickets then stand in line. After about 20 minutes of standing in line, we get prepared to enter. The woman talks to us about how we can't smack the people and they won't hurt us. We just nod and listen. Then matt gets in front and me and Mia stand side by side, behind him, squeezing his shirt and shoulder.

Matt:"Y'all are so pathetic. Are you that sca-"

All the sudden a huge skeleton falls near us out of a closet, when were walking down the dark hallway.

Matt:"HOLY SHIT. Run."

He yells. I laugh at him but run after him. We were stopped after someone dressed up as slender man is standing at the end of the hallway, in front of a big double door. It's just staring at us, and to be honest, it scares the shit out of me. When we get up to the door, it just shoots straight up, which causes all three of us to freak out. But we just go through the double doors and after 25 minutes find our way out.

Me:"That was so cool."

Matt:"I honestly think I pissed myself a little."

Mia;"Oh shit.. Did you really?"

We all three start laughing so hard. I can't breathe I laugh so hard. After a few seconds, I catch my breath and matt sees that he did a little in his boxers but not through his pants.

Mia:"Good, cause I don't wanna see ur Piss through your pants."

Me;"Me either, that's disgusting."

Matt just rolls his eyes and we all get in the car. It takes us 30 minutes to get home, so I look out the window for 5 minutes, then end up falling asleep.

Matts P.O.V
When we get to Mia's house, paisley is asleep in the back, and she looks adorable. Not in a lovey way, but kinda like in a little sister way. Even though she's not that younger than me, just a few months.

Mia;"Can you lift her up, and bring her to my room? Cause I'm weak."

Me:"Ugh. Sure. But you owe me."

Mia:"Whatever"

I pick her up, and carry her upstairs to Mia's room, and lay her on the bed, and put the covers over her. Then I head downstairs near Mia.

Me:"Where's the kiss you owe me?"

Mia:"Your so silly."

Me:"But you owe me, so you have too."

Mia:"Alright, fine."

She leans in and kisses me, we kiss for a few minutes then she pulls away.

Mia:"See you tomorrow, thanks for tonight. Love ya."

Me:"You tease."

Mia:"I know."

She winks and I kiss her cheek.

Me:"Love ya."

Mia:"I love you too."

Then I leave and drive my car across the street to my house, I head upstairs and change into just gym shorts and boxers, then I lay in bed, and fall asleep.

Paisley P.O.V
I see Nash, he is making out with another girl. I scream at him and start crying. Why the hell would he do this after he says he loves me?

Me:"Little asshole!"

Nash:"Let me explain."

Me:"no! Leave me alone."

Nash:"Wake up. Wake up, paisley."

Then I jerk up in the bed to see it was just a dream, and Mia is awake beside me, looking worried. It's like 3 am, and I could tell she is confused, I was crying literally while I was asleep.

Mia:"Are you alright?"

Me:"Yea, I just had a bad dream that Nash cheated on me, and I saw him making out with another girl."

Mia:"Oh well, that would never happen. He loves you."

Me:"I know, and I trust him with everything. I know he wouldn't do that."

Mia:"You were screaming so I got worried."

Me:"Oh well I'm fine. I just don't know why I had a dream about that."

Mia:"Just because you think about him so much, and you miss him."

Me:"True."

Mia:"Well night."

Me:"Night."

------------------------------------
(A/N) short chapter, I know. I'm sorry. I was writing this when I'm pretty much 70% asleep, I'm so tired, but yet I felt the need to write, so don't be surprised if theirs lots of mistakes. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Only 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THE SEQUEL! YES THEIR WILL BE A SEQUEL SO DONT DELETE THE STORY UNTIL I announce the sequel information. Anyways, love you guys.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋