Chapter 14

Paisley P.O.V
So we are at the hotel room. Taylor is really nice and funny. We are waiting on the other boys to get here. They should be here in about 15 minutes.

Taylor:"So what do you guys wanna do when they get here?"

Nash:"We should go bowling or something."

Taylor:"Sounds cool."

Nash:"What do you want to do, beautiful?" He asks me.

Me:"I think bowling sounds fun!!"

Taylor:"Okay it's confirmed bowling it is!"

As soon as he finishes his sentence we hear moving of feet and the doorknob slowly opens. Lots of boys come running in and it starts getting loud. About 30 seconds later, after they have said hi to each other, Nash speaks up.

Nash:"Okay everyone, this is my girlfriend, Paisley."

I wave and smile to everyone. They stare.

Me:"What? Never seen a girl before?"

I say, laughing. One boy walks up and holds out his hand. He looks familiar. I think it's Shawn.

Shawn:"Hey, nice to meet you, Paisley, I'm Shawn."

Me:"Nice to meet you too."

Then they all introduce themselves to me. Shawn and Aaron are definitely really sweet I can tell they will be good friends in the future.

Nash:"So, guys wanna go bowling... OR NAH?"

They all laugh and nod.

Taylor: "You have 15 minutes to get ready. GO!"

Me:"I'm a girl. I can't be ready in 15 minutes."

I say, laughing. He just smirks and winks. I stick out my tongue at him then I go get my outfit and change in the bathroom. I put on a shirt that says "Too cool 4 school" then I put on some shorts and some cute sparkly sandals. Then I put my hair up in a sideways ponytail. I add a little mascara and eyeliner, but that's it.

Carter:"PAISLEY, your taking , like 30 minutes."

Me:"And your taking like 5 hours to shutup."

He gasps in a silly girly way then we all start laughing.

Taylor:"Let's roll out!"

Matt:"LAST ONE TO THE CAR HAS TO BOWL LAST."

Cameron is distracted by his phone as we all run out.

Cameron:"Wait what?" He says confused, but starts running after us.

When we get to the car I laugh because surprisingly Cameron wasn't the last one to the car, Aaron was.

Aaron:"Ahh, sorry but I fell and I think I broke a nail."

He said acting like he was flipping his hair. Again everyone laughs.

Jack J:Get your ass in the car so we can go bowling already!

We all laugh at Aaron in a joking way. He gets in beside The jacks in the back. The drive is kinda quiet until Counting stars comes on the radio.

Me:"TURN IT UP!"

Nash:"This is her favorite song. Better listen."

They turn up the song and everyone starts singing. It's funny until Cameron messes up the song.

Me:"Cameron, what the heck did you say?"

Cameron:"No more counting dolls."

Everyone laughs. I literally can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard. Cameron is confused.

Cameron:"Isn't that what it says?"

Taylor:"It says no more counting dollars."

Cameron:"Oh I feel like a dumbass."

Me:"Cameron, it's okay your just learning." I say laughing.

He blushes and everyone just starts talking randomly. Someone whispers in my ear.

Nash:"I love you, beautiful."

Me:"I love you too." I say blushing.

We hold hands. When we get to the bowling place everyone jumps out of the car. Taylor falls on carter. They laugh.

Carter:"Get off me weirdo."

He says acting like a little girl.

Taylor:"I don't want cooties."

Me and Nash start laughing. I love these guys. We head inside and buy 2 alleys. Team 1:Me,Nash,Taylor, Cameron, & Shawn. Team 2: Aaron, carter, jack and jack, and Matt.

Matt:"Good luck. Let's see who wins this."

Taylor:"It will totally be our team."

Carter:"We will see about that."

We play for about an hour and we finish. The score is 80-73. We won.

Taylor:"What did I say? Told ya!"

Jack G.:"Yea, yea, good job."

We start to leave when all the sudden a bunch of fans come up and ask for autographs. Everyone signs and takes pictures. It takes about 25 minutes then the fans go inside.

Shawn:"Dang them girls crazy."

Nash:"One of them grabbed my package."

Me:"WHAT the hell. Don't they know you have a girlfriend?"

I start getting angry. Cameron notices.

Cameron:"Paisley, it's fine. She is gone and it doesn't matter she is just a fan and your his girlfriend."

Nash:"I love you and only you Paisley."

I calm down. Cameron is right. I hug cameron and whisper in his ear.

Me:"Thanks."

Cameron:"Anytime, little sis."

He is just like a big brother I never had. I love him. But not like that. Just as a brother figure.

Cameron P.O.V
Paisley got really mad whenever Nash mentioned that. I calmed her down though. She is just like a sister to me. I hope she understands that it's gonna get crazy at Magcon..

Paisley P.O.V
Me:"Let's go grab some food."

Nash:"Sounds good."

We interwine our fingers. I could tell this was going to be a fun experience. 😊

--------------------------------
(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it was short. It will be getting good soon. So please continue reading. Leave comments of what you want to happen! I love to hear your guys opinions. Well I love you guys! Thanks for almost 400 reads:)

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋