Chapter 48

Paisley P.O.V

*2 weeks later*

I wake up in Nash's arms and I just look at all his features. I love all of his freckles on his face they are just adorable. I get up and try to sneak downstairs when I hear a loud cough coming from the bed.

Nash:"Where do you think your going missy?"

I laugh and turn around.

Me:"I was trying to be quite and not wake you."

Nash:"Oh haha. I didn't tell you but matt and Mia are coming today. we will have to pick them up from the airport."

Me:"Oh okay! Yay!"

Nash:"I think you need to visit your mom. You can't just leave her like that she probably misses you so much."

I sigh and nod.

Me:"Your right. I will right after breakfast."

Nash:"Okay. Let's go downstairs my princess."

He says now standing beside me and he picks me up bridal style. I giggle at him because I love how we can have these cute moments. He runs around in a circle in the hallway then starts down the stairs. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head on his chest.

Me:"You better not fall and drop me."

Nash:"I got you babe. Your light."

Me:"Not really, but thanks."

I look in his eyes and he smiles at me with his goofy smile.

Me:"Your so goofy."

Nash:"Maybe. But your more goofier."

Me:"That's not even a word."

Nash:"It is now."

I giggle and he sets me down since we are now in the kitchen.

Me:"So do we need to pick them up at the airport?"

Nash:"Duh dur."

Me:"Well then."

Nash:"Your so slow."

He says getting out the eggs and bacon.

Me:"really??"

I grab an egg and smash it on his head. He gasps and I laugh. He grabs two and I run for my life.

Me:"Oh shit I created war."

Nash:"You know it!"

I run outside and through his backyard. I trip over a chair and hit my knee.

Me:"Oh shit.."

My knee starts bleeding and it's cut open pretty bad but not bad enough for the hospital..

Nash:"Paisley! Are you okay?"

Me:"Yea. Just carry me inside?"

Nash:"Yea of course."

He picks me up bridal style and I kiss his cheek and he smiles. Once we get inside he gets out a wet papertowl and puts it over my cut. Then he gets a papertowl to dry it and he gets a bandaid and puts it over the cut.

Me:"Thanks doc."

Nash:"Your welcome."

He laughs and then I get up and walk over to the stove to make breakfast for me and nash when i feel an egg being smashed on me.

Nash:"You thought it was over. But no!"

Me:"Oh hell no you didn't!"

I grab the jelly and pour some on his head.