Chapter 4

Nash P.O.V

I usually don't ride the bus to school very much but I knew Paisley was going to so I decided, why not! I went outside about 6:20 and waited. About 3 minutes after I saw paisley and what I was guessing her little brother step out to wait for the bus. She looked beautiful! I decided to go to her house and wait with them.

Paisley P.O.V

I saw Nash walking over to me and Lucas.

Nash: "Hey, mind if I wait with you two?"

Lucas: "As long as you don't smell bad."

Me: "Lucas don't be rude. Haha yes of course you can Nash."

I watch as Lucas smells Nash. I laugh. Nash smiles at me and Lucas then starts laughing too.

Lucas: "He smells good!"

Then the bus comes and Lucas sits in the front and I go to the back as directed by the bus driver. Nash sits in the seat across from me on the other side.

Nash P.O.V

I get on the bus with Paisley. We sit across from each other.

Me: "I forgot to ask for your number last night.. "

Paisley: "haha I'll put it in your phone when you put your number in mine!"

I smile and we trade phones and I put my name in her phone as 'nash😛'

I hand her the phone back and she gives me mine back.

I look at what her contact name in my phone is and she put it as 'Paisley👑'

I smile once I see it. Then I look up and I wink at her. She smiles and I see her beautiful dimples. She also blushes.

Paisley P.O.V

I'm slowly falling for this guy I just met..

Nash:" So how are you? Call me nashy poo. "

I started laughing so hard when he said that. We laughed together. He constantly makes me laugh.

----------------

*At school.*

So when I get to school, I go to the principals office.

Principal: "Hi I'm Ms. Orr, you must be Paisley fields! Welcome! Here's your schedule.

I start to say thank you, then the principal cuts me off.

Ms.orr- "Hi come in. Would you give Paisley a tour of the school today? Your both excused from 1st period today."

I turn around and see Nash standing there. I smile at him. He winks.