Chapter 36

Paisley P.O.V
We are leaving for Magcon today, and it's the day before Nash's birthday. (December 28th) Im honestly so excited to see all the boys, we haven't seen them in forever.

Nash:"I'm packed! Wanna go to your house and say bye to your family?"

Me:"Yep!"

We go downstairs and his family are on the couch watching Tv.

Nash:"Hey guys! Were leaving! Is hayes ready?"

As on cue, Hayes comes running from the hallway with a luggage in his hand.

Hayes:"I'm ready!"

Nash:"Woah, dude we weren't gonna leave without you."

Hayes:"Okay I just wanted to make sure. I'm excited."

Me:"Hayes it's fine, I am too."

I say trying to not make him be so embarrassed.

Skylynn:"Were gonna miss you guys!!"

Me:"We will miss you guys too!"

We hug everyone. I give Will a big hug because he is like an older brother to me and whenever we get back he will be playing football more and training so he won't be home as much, because he is gonna be on the Florida Gators.

Will:"Have fun. Be safe."

Me:"You too, good luck."

We grab our luggage then wave bye and put all our stuff in his trunk of the car. Then we head over to my house. I knock on the door and my mom answers.

Me:"Hey we came to say bye real quick since we will be gone for a week."

Mom:"Yea I know how long sweetie."
She says giggling.

I hug her and she hugs me back. She kisses my cheek and Lucas runs in now. I can't believe how much he has grown since the summer. He's now 4'2 and that's tall for 7.

Lucas:"Have fun you guys no kissing."

Me:"Hahah okay Lucas. Love you!!"

Lucas:"Love you too sissy!"

He says and kisses my cheek. He hugs me. After he pulls away he turns to Nash.

Lucas:"I'm the only boy that can do that, ya know!"

Nash:"Okay Lucas."

Nash says smiling. Nash hugs Lucas and Lucas hugs back.

Me:"Awww bro hug."

Lucas:"Shutup Paisley!"

I laugh and hug my mom real quick again. She gives me $200 for the week.

Mom:"Use it wisely."

Me:"Okay. I will thanks, mom."

I wave bye and we leave and head for the car. Nash opens the door for me.

Me:"Thanks babe."

Nash:"Your welcome beautiful."

Me:"Okay now hurry we only have 30 minutes until our flight takes off."

I say as Nash and Hayes jump in the car. We only live 10 minutes away from the airport but it will probably be crowded so were gonna have to rush. Once we get there Nash takes my hand and we get out the luggage and walk in with Hayes on the other side of me.

Hayes:"I'm third wheeling it.."

Me:"Aww hayes you'll find someone one day."

I say pinching his cheek playfully. He slaps my hand away. We get to security and they check us. We then take our luggage and run to our gate. We board the plane and I get the window seat.

Me:"Yay!"

Nash:"crap I got the middle."

Hayes:"Haha."

We sit down and prepare for our 3 hour flight to Chicago.

----------------------------------
(A/n) sorry it's so short this is kind of a filler chapter! I will try to update tomorrow before I go to my friends house. I might not update a lot this week. It's spring break, and I'm gonna go to LOUISVILLE with my friend Wednesday until Sunday. So I will be busy. But thanks for almost 6k! It means a lot! You guys are amazing. <3

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋