Chapter 43

Paisley P.O.V
It is now February 10th.... 5 days before our anniversary and it hasn't gotten any better, in fact the doctors say he has a worse chance of living. Magcon is currently in San fransico and all the boys are gone except Cam. He refused to go until he knew Nash would be okay. Even though everyone has completely lost hope, We still stay just hoping. My mom and brother, and Nash's family are here right now visiting. We all are heartbroken. It hurts not to have someone you love with you. Especially for 3 months now.

Skylynn:"Nash wake up!"

She says crying. I look down at her because she's in my lap. I start crying too.

Me:"Sky, don't cry."

Hayes:"I can't do this anymore. I can't stay strong for you Sky. I'm sorry."

He says with tears running down his cheeks. I wrap in him a hug and everyone is crying now.

Cameron:"It's okay. To cry.. Right?"

My mom:"Of course Cameron."

Skylynn:"I'm so sorry that your husband might die."

Skylynn tells me. I giggle a bit and continue crying.

Me:"He's not my husband sweetie. But it's not nearly as bad as you losing your brother."

Elizabeth:"Well let's go eat. Get our minds off the situation real quick."

Me:"I'm gonna stay. Just bring me back a sandwich whenever you come back."

I say wiping away the tears that won't stop falling. They nod and leave. So now it's just me and Nash's unconscious body. I grab his hand and kiss it.

Me:"Nash, you have to wake up. I miss you and I can't handle it without you being here. Please come back to me. I miss those blue eyes and the way they always got bigger when you got excited. That smile and that one dimple on the left cheek. The way you would fix your hair like every 5 minutes. The corny jokes you would always tell me but still made me smile. Everything. Come back to me. Just fight babe please. Just fucking come back!"

I say crying so much I can't hear myself think. I bring my legs up to my chest and cry my eyes out. I Miss him so much and if he goes, I wanna go too...

Nash P.O.V
I hear someone talking and I think it's Paisley. She is crying and telling me to come back. I want to tell her I'm fine. But I'm not. I can't feel anything and all is see is black. I try to open my eyes and move my legs but it doesn't work. When Paisley says "JUST FIGHT BABE PLEASE. Just fucking come back." I knew I had to fight. She only cusses like that when she is heartbroken and I know because I've did it to her once. I push through the blackness and I slowly open my eyes. All I see is white though then my eyes adjust and I see Paisley in a chair beside me crying with her knees up to her chest and her head down in her knees. I try to speak but it barely comes out.

Me:"Paisley... I'm okay."

Paisley looks up and I see a huge smile on her face form. She squeezes my hand but I can't feel it. She kisses my cheek and I hug her.

Paisley:"OH MY FUCKING GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. You have no freaking idea I'm so glad to see those Beautiful blue eyes and that smile again. I honestly had lost hope but now that your okay, I couldn't be more happier."

Me:"can't nothing bring me down, because I'm happpyyyy."

Paisley giggles and smiles really big. I haven't ever seen her this happy honestly and I love it.

Paisley:"Oh how I missed your voice and silly personality."

She says kissing my cheek again.

Me:"Well I'm glad your happy and I'm glad I'm okay.. So how long was I in a coma for?"

Paisley:"For 3 months... It's February 10th."

She says looking down.

Me:"WHAT?!? Our one year is in 5 days and I might still be in the hospital. No! I have to be good by then."

I say trying to lean up but I feel a sharp
Pain in my left lung. I lean back down and hold my side. The pain is excruciating.

Paisley:"Yea don't try anything because your rib is cracked pretty bad and you probably have to have surgery."

Me:"Okay well call a nurse and tell them I'm okay."

Paisley:"oh yea.. Hehe."

Me:"Idiot."

Paisley:"Excuse you?"

Me:"Just kidding I love you beautiful."

Paisley:"And I love you too. So much."

----------------------------------------
(A/N) yay! Nash is okay:) I'll update again Friday and Saturday because I won't be doing anything special this weekend:( BUT Im glad to update for you guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋