Chapter 56

Paisley P.O.V

When I'm finished showering, I change into a teal and white lace dress, the top is lace and white then around my belly button it has a belt and is teal all the way down to my knees. I curl my hair loosely and part it over to the side more. I apply mascara and do a thin line of eyeliner then wing at the end. I look in the mirror, and supringsily I did everything good. I brush my teeth real quick then grab some black wedges and put then on. Then I grab my phone and some money and head downstairs my empty house, since all the furniture has been given away to my family members and the house is sold... I have to move out in 20 days, but I already will be moved out completely in 3 days. My little brothers furniture was all taken to my grandmothers in Tennessee in a truck yesterday. Once I get to Nash's house, I knock, and Elizabeth answers.

Elizabeth:"Oh! Hey sweetie! Come in!"

She says and I smile and walk in. She has on a long light purple dress that goes down to her ankles with a white jean jacket she is wearing with it.

Elizabeth:"I'm so sorry for everything your going through sweetie, just know your like a daughter to me and when you move in very soon, just know this is your home as well, so Don't feel scared to be yourself."

Me:"Thank you so much, Elizabeth. It means so much."

She hugs me again. Then Skylynn comes in..

Skylynn:"PAISLEY! Paisley! Come upstairs with me I wanna show you my new stuffed animal."

She says pulling my hand.

Me:"Alright princess."

I always call her that. She loves it and giggles. I hear someone cough behind me. I look up to see it's nash.

Nash:"How is MY PRINCESS doing?"

He says to me. I blush and smile.

Me:"I'm doing great.. Actually."

He laughs and i kiss his cheek. Then we just stand there, hugging. Enjoying each other's presence.

Skylynn:"Are you ready to see my stuffed animal, or not?"

She says holding something behind her back. Me and nash both nod, and she pulls out a pink and blue unicorn that has a rainbow horn.

Me:"Wow! That's so cool!"

Skylynn:"Thank you."

Me:"What's it's name??"

Skylynn;"Rainbow princess."

I smile and nod.

Me:"That's a cool name!"

Nash:"Well Skylynn why don't you hurry and go get ready with mom, while me and Paisley talk?"

She nods and gives me a hug real quick before leaving. Then me and nash interwine fingers and head to his room. He closes the door and locks it then immediately comes up to me and kisses my cheek.

Nash:"You look beautiful today."

Me:"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself."

I say winking. He is really close.. In fact our heads our touching and were staring in each other's eyes.

Nash:"I just love you so much. I will miss you once I leave for Cali again tomorrow. I can't come back until Christmas, either."

Me:"I'll miss you too. So much."

We head over to his bed and he sits down then I sit in his lap. He puts one arm around my back then the other around the front and connects his hands on my side, holding me up straight. I have my arms around his neck.