Chapter 35

Paisley P.O.V
I'm so excited for this date. I already opened presents with my family after I got home and now I am getting ready. I'm not sure what to wear so I ask Nash.

*text messages*

Me:"Should I dress casual or fancy?*

Nash:"Casual is fine"

Me:"Alright;)"

Nash:"You look gorgeous in everything"

Me:"Thanks and you look handsome in everything."

Nash:";)"

Me:"Ttyl bae."

Nash:"Okay bye beautiful."

*end of convo*

I pick out a long sleeved shirt since it's Christmas Day and it's cold. We have been together for 10 months today, if you exclude the 3 day breakup which we did. My shirt is hot pink and says "Love" In neon green letters. I think it's cute, I pick out some cute hollister jeans and a pair of my grey uggs with bows. I curl my hair and clip my bangs back with a neon green bow, that matches my shirt. I put on some mascara and eyeliner on my top lid like usual. Then I hear the doorbell ring. I got done right in time.

Mom:"Nash is here, Paisley!"

Me:"I'm coming!"

I grab my phone and quickly put on the necklace Nash gave me that says "Nash+Paisley" inside of a heart. Then i head downstairs quickly.

Nash:"Wow you look beautiful."

Me:"Thanks you look very cute yourself."

I put my arms around his neck and kiss him gently. Then pull away.

Mom:"You guys look lovely. Let me take a picture on your phones!"

I hand her my phone and she snaps 3 pictures, one of us both smiling, one of us being silly, then one of me kissing Nash's cheek and him looking shocked. I loved them all.

Nash:"send those to me, Can you say NEW LOCK AND HOME SCREEN." He says in a girly voice.

Me:"yea sure babe."

I say laughing. He smiles and winks.

Mom:"Here's your jacket sweetie."

I take my north face and Nash helps me put it on. Then we head out.

Me:"Where is it?"

Nash:"You will see."

He says winking and snakes his arm around my back and on my waist. I smile and he opens the car door for me. When we arrive I scream.

Me:"OMG! Hot air balloons? This is awesome I have never been on one before!"

Nash:"Well you will today. Are you nervous?"

Me:"Kinda but more excited."

We walk to the hot air balloon and someone walks in with us and sets everything up. Then they take off the bags on the side and she starts the thing to make it fly. We lift off the ground slowly, and it looks beautiful.

Me:"It looks beautiful doesn't it?"

I say when we are pretty high up. A good 60 feet up.

Nash:"Yea but not nearly as beautiful as you."

I turn to face him and he is smiling at me. I smile and lean in. We kiss and it's just a small sweet kiss.

Nash:"Paisley, I love you so much. Ever since I met you I was in love. Whenever you were in the hospital those times I never left your side and it hurt me so much that you were hurt. You are my sunshine, if I ever lost you I would loose my reason for my smile, my happiness, my heartbeat. Your my world and I love you more than I love life. I would jump in front of a person with a gun for you. You are my entire world and I'm so glad I can call you mine. I hope nothing changes, ever."