Chapter 40

Nash P.O.V

It is the next day and we are fixing to go in the lobby for Magcon Chicago. Right now we are waiting for Paisley to finish getting ready, of course.

Carter:"Paisley, it's been 10 minutes we have been waiting. Come on."

Paisley:"I'll be ready whenever I'm ready." She says flipping him off jokingly.

Matt:"Ooo she gave you the finger."

Cameron:"Matt your stupid. It's not fourth grade."

Carter:"Exactly."

Me:"Everyone calm down. Your all stupid. Alright?" I say jokingly.

Everyone starts laughing.

Paisley:"I'm ready. And thanks a lot for calling me stupid. I appreciate it."

She says harshly towards me and takes Shawn's hand and walks down the hallway, which I guess they are going to the lobby.

Aaron:"I guess she's pissed."

Jack J:"It's just her period. No big deal."

Me:"Haha very funny. I'm gonna go talk to her."

Matt:"No stop. Just let her cool down. She is probably talking to Shawn about it. He will calm her down."

Me:"Alright. Let's go down there. We have 5 minutes until we open up the doors for people to come in."

We all head to the elevator and pile in and go down. When it stops we go out and I see Paisley and Shawn on a bench. Paisley looks up at me and then says something to shawn then she walks over.

Paisley:"I'm sorry for acting that way, I should've known you were joking."

Me:"It's okay. I love you."

Paisley:"I love you too."

We interwine our fingers and walk together. They began letting people in and we stand out of the way.

Hayes:"There's lots of people!"

Me:"yeah. Sure is. Stay close no telling if a girl will try to pull you in the crowd. All of the boys and Paisley and me stand together and whenever all the fans are in front of the stage, Mahogany calls us out and we all run on stage and the fans clap.

Paisley P.O.V

We walk on stage and the fans cheer and clap. They scream things like "I love you cameron." Or "I love you Aaron." I smile at how many people that is here and knowing they support all of my best friends. It makes me so happy. Even some of there are fans of me. I can't believe I have like 2 million followers on vine. It's because of the vines Nash does with me.

Mahogany:"Wanna help me pick songs and stuff?" She whispers to me.

Me:"Yea! Of course." I say smiling.

We stand in front of the laptop and pick "Show me" by Kid ink. The boys all start dancing crazily and me and mahogany are laughing our butts off.

Me:"Goo nash! Twerk!"

Then he starts twerking even though he can't very good but I still think it's adorable to see him try.

Me:"nice job." I say inbetween giggles.

Nash walks up to me and hugs me. I hug him back. The fans start cheering.

fans:"Pash! Pash!"

Nash:"That's our ship name." He whispers in my ear. I giggle.

Me:"It's kinda cute."

Nash:"Jump on my back. I will hold you up with my arms."

Me:"Alright."