Chapter 37

Nash P.O.V

On the plane I watched vines and I got really bored so I decided to do a following spree on twitter. I tweeted "rt for a follow!" Immediately I got lots of notifications. I was gonna Paisley to help me by logging into my account on her phone but she was asleep and so was Hayes. I just giggle and start following lots of people until I hit the following limit. Then the person with the cart of food comes.

Person:"Would you like some cookies?"

Me:"sure!"

She hands me 2 cookies and I thank her. I eat one and then I put the other in Paisleys purse for later. They announce that we are about to land. I wake up Hayes and Paisley.

Me:"Hayes wake up. Paisley wake up. We are about to land."

I say slapping there faces. They mumble some stuff and then wake up.

Paisley:"Thanks for slapping my cheek"

Me:"Your welcome babe."

I say winking. We buckle up for landing. When we land we get off the plane and go to baggage claim.

Paisley:"I'm going to text the guys to see if any of them are here and can pick us up."

Me:"Alright I'll get your luggage while you do."

Paisley:"Thanks." She says walking towards a nearby bench taking a seat and on her phone.

Hayes:"Here's my luggage."

I take mine and Paisleys as Hayes grabs his. Then we walk over to Paisley.

Paisley:"Shawn and Matt are coming to pick us up!" She says smiling.

Me:"Alright!"

We sit down and wait for them to arrive.

Me:"Look in your bag paisley."

She does and sees the cookie.

Paisley:"Yay! A cookie."

She says and unwraps it from the napkin. She eats and and smiles.

Paisley:"That's really good? Where did you get it from?"

Me:"I got it from the lady on the plane that had the food while you and Hayes were sleeping."

Paisley:"Oh well they make good cookies."

Hayes:"Fatty."

Paisley:"What the fuck did you just call me?"

She says yelling, jokingly.

Hayes:"I said daddy."

Paisley:"That's what I thought."

We laugh and see Matt and Shawn coming up towards us.

---------------------------------

Paisley P.O.V

I see Matt and Shawn coming and I couldn't help but get up running toward them. I hug them both and kiss their cheeks. They are my best friends and I missed them so much.

Matt:"How you have been?"

Me:"good what about you guys?"

Shawn:"I've been good, except I hit my toe the other day and I cried for 10 minutes."

Me and Matt bust out laughing. Shawn glares at us.

Shawn:"Hey! It really hurt."

Matt:"Haha okay well I've been good."

I nod and Nash walks up with Hayes and he wraps his arm around my waist. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead.

Matt:"So. You guys have been together for like 10 months if you ignore that one short time."

Nash:"Yep. Sure have."

Me:"It's been amazing and I couldn't for anyone better."

Shawn:"Aww adorable!"

Matt:"We should get going the other guys just got there when we left."

Me:"Yay I'm excited to see them all."

Hayes:"Me too."

We all get our luggage and put it in the car and me, Nash and Hayes sit in the back with me in the middle this time. We just talk and catch up. Turns out Shawn found a girl that he likes in Canada. Also Matt and Mia have been dating for a few weeks now apparently. Wow they really liked each other so that's cute that they are dating. When we get to the hotel I practically push hayes out of the car and grab my luggage real quick.

Me:"What room number?"

Matt:"Second floor room 102."

Me:"Alright."

I run up through the doors to the elevator with my luggage and push 2nd floor. Then it opens and I look frantically for 102. Once I get there I knock and Taylor opens it.

Taylor:"Paisley!! Come in."

I come in and I hug Taylor and all the other boys get up and run up to me and hug me.

Me:"it's been forever I missed you all so much."

Jack J:"Yea last time it ended when you didn't remember us and you were in a hospital."

Me:"Yea, I know. But it's all good and I'm glad!"

Carter:"I'm glad you can remember again because if you didn't I honestly know Nash would be so heartbroken and would never go in Tour again."

Me:"I know."

Cam:"That's the past let's not talk about it. Let's all catch up."

I nod and sit down. We talk for a few minutes when the door opens and it's Matt, Shawn, Nash, and Hayes. All the boys get up and hug them and high five.

I stand up in the back awkwardly. Then they all stop and come back and sit down in a circle. I sit beside Nash and Cameron.

Nash:"Thanks for leaving us, babe."

Me:"Sorry I was so excited."

Nash:"I know I was kidding, beautiful."

I smile and blush. Nash picks my chin up and I face him. We kiss and it's just a simple kiss. When we pull apart all the guys are staring.

Carter:"What the fuck why do you have to be the one with the perfect relationship?"

Me and nash bust out laughing.

Nash:"Because I found the perfect girl."

I blush and lean on his shoulder. We interwine our fingers. all the boys and us just eat pizza and talk for the rest of the night and then we decide on the rooms, there is 4 with 2 beds each, right beside each other. Nash, me and Hayes get the one we are in now. Carter, Cameron, and Taylor get the next one. Then Cameron, Matt, and Shawn get one, and the last one is Jack And Jack. Everyone leaves and me, and Nash share a bed while Hayes gets his own. I get pajamas and change in the bathroom then take my hair into a long fishtail braid on the side and get out of the bathroom and go lay beside Nash who is in sweatpants and No shirt.

Nash:"Did you have a good day?"

Me:"Yea glad to see all the boys. Excited for tomorrow though."

Nash:"me too, but now I'm tired. It's 11 pm."

Me:"I'm tired too. Night."

Nash:"Goodnight beautiful. Sleep good. Love you." He says turning off the lamp beside the bed.

Me:" I love you too and goodnight."

I look at the other bed to see Hayes is already sleeping. I lay down on Nash's chest and he has his arm around my waist. This was an amazing day and I can't wait for tomorrow.

--------------------------------

(A/N) hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be more fun! This chapter turns out to be longer than usual. But enjoy and I will update again Tuesday hopefully. Love you all please Comment!!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋