Chapter 42

Mias P.O.V
I can only imagine how much pain Paisley must be going through right now. I feel so bad. Nash means the world to her and if he passes away, it will have a strong effect on her and everyone from Magcon family. The fans will be heartbroken. Paisley won't ever wanna date again knowing her love passed, Cam will lose his bestest friend, Everything would never be the same..

I walk over to wake up everyone because it's 10 am and I'm sure Chloe will be here soon, also Nash's Mom and Skylynn.

Me:"Paisley, wake up."

I say lightly shaking her. She wakes up with a smile on her face then it fades as she remembers the events.

Paisley:"Hi.." She looks down, tears brimming in her eyes.

Me:"Paisley, I will stick with you through this. Nash is very a strong, he can definitely make it through. So don't worry. Think positive."

Paisley:"Thanks. That helped a lot. But if he leaves me, I will never be able to date again, I will set up walls because in the end I will probably just get hurt again."

Me:"No... He isn't gonna leave us. Just think about what happens when he wakes up."

Paisley:"Thanks Mia, your an amazing best friend."

Paisley P.O.V
She hugs me and I wipe my tears away as Hayes and All the other boys start waking up.

Me:"Good morning everyone."

Hayes:"Yea, good morning.... When is mom gonna be here?"

Me:"Soon. Let's get breakfast."

Shawn:"Is Chloe coming?"

Me:"Yep!" I say winking.

Shawn:"Cool."

I see him smile. We all walk to the cafeteria and see that they made pancakes for breakfast. We all grab two and eat. They are actually surprisingly really good.

Aaron:"Dang you are that fast Paisley."

Me:"Yep.."

I say giggling. I see a little girl walking backwards into the cafeteria and I realize who it is I run up to her and pick her up and spin her around.

Me:"Skylynn!!"

Skylynn:"Hey paisley!"

She hugs me and I hug her back.

Skylynn:"Is... Nash okay?"

I look down and I push the tears back for her.

Me:"No.. He's not. Sorry Sky."

Skylynn:"Will he be alright soon?"

Me:"Yeah. Of course."

I half lie. Then Elizabeth walks in.(Nash's mom.)

Elizabeth:"Hey paisley. Are you alright?"

Me:"Not really but I am trying to stay strong and think positively."

Elizabeth:"I just hope my baby's okay."

Me:"I hope he's okay too."

I say starting to cry and putting Skylynn down. Elizabeth wraps me in a hug and I hug back.

Elizabeth:"He loves you so much. Your all he talks about whenever your not together. He talks about how beautiful you are, how your smile is contagious. You mean so much to him. And I know for sure you two are meant to be and everything will work out. God has a plan for us and this is just part of it."

Me:"Aww really? And Thanks! That means so much and your completely right. "

Elizabeth:"Yes he never shuts up about you. But if you mean that much to him your always part of the family to me."

Me:"Thanks."

I say releasing the hug and going back to the boys, Hayes gets up and talks to his mother and I see Chloe run in.

Me:"Hey Chloe."

Chloe:"Hey!"

I hug her and she squeezes me tight.

Chloe:"Are you alright?"

Me:"Not really but I am staying strong. God has a plan and this is part of it."

Chloe:"Great way to think of it. That's so true. He is strong at it should work out."

Me:"Yea.. I hope."

I say giving a weak smile. We both sit down and Mia is with matt sitting on his lap cuddling to him and giggling. Chloe walks over to Shawn and catches up. I feel hands on my shoulder and turn around to see it's Cameron, with red puffy eyes.

Cam:"It's okay to cry if you want to. I cry all the time. In fact I just did , if you Couldn't tell."

Me:"I can tell. And your right. It's alright to cry. But I just don't need to. I'm thinking positive and hopefully everything will be alright."

--------------------------------------
*Fast forward to January 29th*
It's been a month since he's been in a coma. Chloe and the boys except Cam left a week ago to go home. Nothing is much different. I've pretty much lost hope.. I stayed strong for about a week but now I cry myself to sleep every day. I can't stand not seeing those beautiful blue eyes sparkle whenever he is with me and his ever so perfect smile. I would do anything to see it again. I am currently living in a Hotel with Mia and cam. Me and Mia are doing online schooling since we are away from home, in Chicago still. Nash's family and mine visit every other weekend, but when they aren't here I update them. When we visited today I completely lost it because his body is all bruised and it breaks my heart to see him like this.. Right now we are eating pizza at the hotel room and it's like 11 pm. Me, Mia and cam have become really close over this week.

Me:"So do you guys still have hope?"

Cameron:"I kinda do. I just hope he wakes up soon. I miss my best friend."

Mia:"Same for me."

Me:"I miss his blue eyes, his perfect smile, that one dimple. Seeing him get excited over the littlest things and most of all the way he treated me, like a princess."

Cameron:"You will see those thing again soon. I hope. I know it hurts because it hurts me a lot too."

Mia:"I Couldn't imagine matt in the hospital. I would be so hurt. But of course not as much as you Paisley, you and Nash have been together for almost a year.. February 15th.. Right?"

Me:"Yep. That's our one year anniversary. The thing is, I don't even know if he will be here for that."

And that thought breaks my heart... So much..

------------------------------------------
(A/N) hope you enjoyed this chapter! I literally cried writing this. OMG if nash really ever got in a hospital I would literally Cry everyday. But love you all!😍👌

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋