Chapter 38

Paisley P.O.V
I wake up in Nash's arm and look at the time , it's 8 am. It's also Nash's birthday! I am so excited for today. He is 17 now and that's amazing we have been together for most part of this year. I got him lots of stuff which I hope he will love everything I got him and I hope he has a good day. I get up and decide to make Hayes and Nash breakfast. I get out eggs , bacon, toast and sausage. I cook for about 20 minutes when I finish up everything. Then I hear footsteps.

Hayes:"Wow you made breakfast!"

Me:"Yea figured I should make a big breakfast since it's Nash's birthday."

Hayes:"Well I'm starving so he should hurry up and wake up!"

Then we hear mumbling and Nash walks in with a smile on his face.

Nash:"Talking about me?"

Me:"Yes we are birthday boy. Happy birthday babe."

Nash:"Thanks beautiful."

He says sitting down and piling food on his plate. Hayes does the same. I just grab some eggs and bacon.

Me:"Is it good?"

Hayes:"Yep it's heaven."

I laugh.

Me:"Thanks."

Nash:"So what are we going to do today?"

Me:"I was thinking that all of us could go Ice skating."

Nash:"Sounds fun!"

Hayes:"Yay! I will probably fall on my ass a lot though."

Me and Nash bust out laughing.

Hayes:"Shut the fuck up. It's hard to Skate it's probably even harder to ice skate."

Me:"True. But watch your language your only 14."

Hayes:"Yea whatever, mom."

Nash:"BURNNNNNN."

Me:"Nash your not helping."

I try to keep a straight face but end up laughing.

Me:"Just go get ready Hayes while I call the boys."

Hayes:"Alright."

He leaves and I look over to see Nash isn't sitting down anymore. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind.

Me:"Well hello."

I turn around and Nash is smiling. He kisses my cheek.

Nash:"Thanks for the breakfast!"

Me:"Your welcome, it's your birthday."

Nash:"That's not special."

Me:"Yea it is because the best boyfriend in the worlds birthday is today!"

Nash:"Haha true."

Me:"Full of yourself, much?"

I say joking. Then we hear the shower in the bathroom running. Nash picks me up and carries me to the bed and throws me on it. Then he overs over me and leans close to my lips.

Me:"Stop teasing. Kiss me already."

Then he does. I wrap my arms around his neck and tug his hair a little and he moans in between our kiss. We continue making out and I roll on top and sit on near his waistband on his package. Then I lean back down and we continue kissing. I pull away and stand up.

Nash:"You tease."

I wink and run to my bag to get out what I got him. I pull out a vans box and some snap backs it got him for his birthday. I hand them to him and he smiles and kisses my cheek.

Nash:"Thanks beautiful, I love it."

He says putting on one of the snap backs and opening up the box to reveal the blue vans I got him.

Nash:"They are my favorite color blue. How'd you get it?"

Me:"I had them specially made. It cost me $60 more but who cares."

Nash:"Aww babe you didn't have too."

Me:"But I wanted too."

He smiles and kisses my forehead. Hayes comes out of the bathroom , dressed and ready.

Me:"I'm gonna get ready. I'm so excited for today."

---------------------------------------
(A/N) sorry for the short chapter and I know nothing really happened but next few chapters will be much better

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋