Chapter 26

Paisley P.O.V
I can't believe Nash acted like that. Yes, I kinda over reacted, but he shouldn't have said what he did. I am actually suprised I just broke up with him. I need to talk to someone about it.

Me:"Hey Connor, can we talk?"

Connor:"Yea, of course!"

We walk into Connors room upstairs, and close the doors.

Connor:"What's wrong?"

I take a deep breath.

Me:"Nash asked me why I cut and I told him, he got mad because I told you first. Then he says I should marry your something since we spend so much time together."

Connor:"Oh. So what did you say?"

Me:"I got mad at him and told him maybe I will. I told him we need a break."

Connor is kinda shocked.

Connor:"You guys.... Broke up?"

I nod and start crying thinking about it. We were together for 9 months. It hurts to think we broke up, but I'm the one who decided we needed a break, and I know we did. Connor wraps me in a hug. I hug him and cry into his shoulder.

Connor:"It will all work out. If your meant to be, it will happen."

Me:"Your right. Thanks for helping Connor."

Connor:"Anytime. Do you want to watch a movie to get your mind off things more?"

Me:"Sure give me an hour to get ready."

I walk to me and Nash's room and I see him laying down on the bed and his eyes are bloodshot from crying.

Nash:"Hey paisley can we talk."

Me:"We did like 15 minutes ago, I'm gonna get ready because me and Connor are going to see a movie."

Nash:"Oh. Okay. Have fun."

He sighs and walks out. He left his phone. I look at it. Then I go pick it up and look through it. I know I shouldn't but I don't know what came to me. I go through him and Cameron's text.

Cameron:"Hey bro what's wrong."

Nash:"Paisley just dumped me and I'm heartbroken. She has no idea how much she means to me."

Cameron:"Oh I'm sorry. You should come visit me today, since I only live 25 minutes away from where your staying."

Nash:"I don't wanna leave her because I love her."

Cameron:"Alright man. Ttyl, text me if you need anything."

End of convo.

I put his phone back down. He really does love me. But he deserves to pay for what he did. I walk to the shower and get in. I stand in there for a while thinking about everything. Then I finish up and reach for a towel. But I forgot one. Crap. I decide to call someone's name.

Me:"Connor! I forgot a towel could you get me one?"

A few seconds later I hear the bathroom door open and I cover myself behind the shower curtain. It's Nash, not Connor.

Nash:"Here's a towel."

He hands me a towel and I thank him.

Nash:"I've seen you Naked before. You don't have to cover yourself." He says, chuckling.

Me:"Well that was a mistake."

Nash just gives a fake smile and leaves. I get out and get ready, wearing black vans, a t shirt that says "You wish you were me." With some short shorts. I put mascara on. Then I straighten my hair. I finish and leave the bathroom.

Nash:"You look gorgeous."

Me:"Yea. Thanks."

I leave the bedroom and go to the kitchen to see Connor and Kian talking.

Connor:"You're ready!"

Me:"Yep."

Kian:"you doing alright?"

Me:"Yea, thanks for asking. And let's leave."

Connor nods and we leave. On the way there we talk a lot and laugh. He makes me happy. When we arrive we buy 2 tickets to "Ride Along." We take a seat and watch the movie. It's pretty good. When it's over we head back home. On the way I talk to him.

Me:"Thanks for this, I enjoyed it."

Connor:"Anytime."

Once we get to the house, I go to me and Nash's room, he isn't here but there's a note.

Dear paisley,

I'm sorry but I am going to stay with Cameron for the rest of the week. It hurts for me to see you and not be able to hug you or love you. I understand your opinion and respect it. So I guess we can take a break, but I hope god brings us back together because you mean so much to me. I love you and if you need anything while I'm at Cameron's you know my number. Goodnight.

Love,
Nash.

I love him and will always. He is so sweet but our relationship has been through so much lately and I think we need a break. I look at the time and it's 1 am. I change into shorts and one of Nash's shirts. It smells like him. I lay in bed alone, this is the first night in 4 months I've went to sleep alone.