Chapter 17

Nash P.O.V

I have been waiting for 3 hours. The doctor said she is in a coma and should be for about a week. I am devistated. I called her mom and her mom can't come because Lucas is sick. My parents are on vacation for their anniversary with Skylynn, and Hayes is with grandma. The boys went home because it's 10pm but I don't wanna leave her. I love her too much.

Doctor:"Are you gonna stay with her tonight?"

Me:"Yes, sir."

Doctor:"Okay, just make sure not to mess with the wires."

Me:"Okay."

He leaves and I look at Paisley, she looks gorgeous even though she is in bad shape. Her face is pale. I continue to think about her, then I fall asleep.

-------------------------------

*3 days later*

It's been 3 days and she is still asleep. I haven't left her. I haven't ate. I have become depressed. I love her and I can't handle not being with her. I wish It was me and not her. What if she never wakes up? I start crying at the thought. Then cameron walks in.

Cameron:"Dude, you look horrible. You need to take a shower, and eat."

Me:"I can't leave her side."

Cameron:"I will stay with her and tell u everything that happens when ur gone. Just go eat a burger and take a long shower."

Me:"Fine. I'll be back in an hour."

Cameron:"Alright."

-------------------------

Cameron P.O.V

When Nash leaves I check twitter and instagram. I decide to do a following spree on twitter and I immediately get tons of notifications. I follow about 50 fans when I hear movement. I look up and see Paisley moving. I think she is waking up.

Paisley:"Where am I?"

Me:"in a hospital. Let me call the doctor."

I walk out and get the doctor, he follows me to the room.

Paisley:"Who are you?"

She says, pointing to me. I am confused.

Me:"I'm Cameron. Don't you remember me?"

Paisley:"No. The last thing I remember is my dad saying we are moving to North Carolina."

I am confused and scared. Nash is going to be devistated. I start tearing up. The doctor pulls me in the hallway.

Doctor:"She appears to have lost her memory. This is common for people who get hit in the head and wake up from a coma."

Me:"This is horrible. Anything I could do to get her memory back?"

Doctor:"I will do some tests on her, to see when she might get her memory back. If she does."

I burst out crying. Paisley doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember Nash. Nash won't be able to talk or get over her. I walk back in the room.

Me:"Do you remember Nash?"

Paisley:"Who's nash?"

Me:"Nash grier. He was your boyfriend."

Paisley:"Oh my gosh. Nash Grier was my boyfriend? Your lying."

Me:"I'm not lying."

Paisley:"Oh well I don't remember him at all."

Nash walks in. He screams.

Nash:"Paisley!!! YOUR AWAKE."

Paisley:"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

Nash P.O.V

I walk in to see Paisley awake and talking to Cameron. I'm so happy she is okay.

Me:"Paisley!!! YOUR AWAKE."

Paisley:"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

What? She doesn't remember me? This has to be a joke...

Me:"It's me, your boyfriend." I say tearing up. My legs are shaky.

Paisley:"I don't have a boyfriend. Last thing I remember is fixing to move to North Carolina."

I burst out crying. My heart shatters. I walk out the door. And fall down on my knees. The love of my life, doesn't remember me.

----------------------------

(A/N) Sorry about it being such a short chapter!! But I'm at my friends house. I thought would update a little for you though. I hope you enjoyed! Love you guys.

XOXO Lauren😘💋💕