Surprises, Surprises (2.0)

"What the- she didn't die?? How??" Exclaimed Mike, "I thought you were the only one who could go out there without getting ripped to shreds or stuffed in a fazbear suit."
Vincent smiled and chuckled.
"Oh, she's got many, many more surprises than that my friend"
Jeremy looked at Vincent, the back at the cameras, then back at him again.
"B-but, she, you, w-what??"
"You totally hacked those robots so they wouldn't kill her didn't you"
"Nope, not at all actually."
"You lying"
"Nope, can even ask them if you wanna"
The other animatronics powered on and walked over to where she was and Jeremy looked at them and shrank back in his chair.
"M-Mike, l-look"
Mike turned around and watched the others walk towards them.
"Man, she might have Foxy, but here comes the others."
Freddy walked up to her and patted her on the back and she looked up at him gleaming. Mike's smirk dropped and he let out a short and annoyed sigh.
"So what, did she hack them or did Scott change them for her?"
"We didn't change a damn thing Mike, promise"
"Then why the fuck isn't she dying? She's a stranger, not in the system yet, and the hoe ain't dead yet."
"Mike you call her any other insulting name and I'll have you meet Foxy face to face"
Mike shuddered at the thought.
"Shesh, alright man chill"
He turned back and watched Anguis through the cameras with Jeremy, still trying to figure out how she wasn't being stuffed in a suit. She stopped talking to them about two hours later and she gave them all hugs before walking back to the office. As Anguis walked in, Mike spun around in his chair and smacked her butt.
"Hot DAMN girl that ass"
Vincent growled and Anguis gasped and turned around, punching him square in the nose. He cried out and scooted back from her, covering his nose and grabbing a Kleenex.
"Girl you better say you're sorry"
"Sorry, not sorry"
"Atta girl"
"That's not what I mean you-"
"Mike"
"You... wonderful person"
Mike flashed Vincent a fake smile and he shook his head and sighed. Anguis leaned back against the wall and took Vincent's hat and pulled it down just so it was over her eyes.
"G'day mates" she mimicked an Australian accent, getting a snort laugh from Jeremy.
Vincent shook his head and took his hat back, pulling Anguis back down and having her sit with him once again.
------------------------------------------------------
It was around 5:30 am when Anguis let out a little yawn. Vincent had fallen asleep again and Jeremy was scrolling through the cameras, watching everyone on stage and seeing if they would move again. Mike looked up from his phone and saw Anguis looking at her necklace.
"Ey yo girl, did Vince by that for you?"
"No, I happened to of gotten it myself"
"Can I see?"
"No" *god Mike is so annoying*
"Cmon"
"No"
"I'm not taking 'no' as an answer."
"Gonna have to"
"Not on my watch it ain't."
Mike stood up and Anguis scrambled to her feet. She backed out of the room into the left hallway and Mike backed her up against the wall, grabbing her arm so she couldn't escape.
"Now, let me see it"
"No"
He slapped her across the face and grabbed the necklace himself, looking at the complex designs on it.
"Hmm.... very pretty, say, how much did this cost you? Few hundred I would imagine"
"Let go of me you freak"
"Oh, not gonna answer huh, say, why don't you just hand this over to me, and everything will be okay"
"I would never do that"
"It's a shame really,"
Anguis felt Mike's hand go to her thigh and she smacked him across the face again. He looked away for a quick second and then turned back, scowling.
"You really shouldn't of done that, cause now you've pissed me off"
He covered her mouth with one hand and put a knee between her legs. She looked at him in shock as he put his hand on her inner thigh and slowly worked his way up.
"You like this, huh girl?"
*this asshole is molesting me!! What the hell!!* "Mmmph"
"What was that? Couldn't understand you"
Jeremy peaked his head out from the doorway and had a panicked look to his face.
"M-Mike stop it"
"Or what? You ain't gonna do nothing, shrimp"
Jeremy wheeled back to the monitors and Mike turned his attention back to Anguis.
"Now, lets just see how much fun you and I can have before your boyfriend wakes up and sees this."
*oh we ain't having any fun dipshit*
Anguis glared at him and tried to move his hand off of her mouth, making Mike laugh.
"Oh you think you can save yourself... that so cute for a little girl like you, it's not like you could do anything though, you're so small and helpless..."
She punched him across the face, knocking him off of her. He touched where she had hit him and turned back to find a dragon staring at him.
"WHAT THE FUCK"
Anguis roared and hit him with her tail, sending him through the open office doors into the opposite hallway. He hit the back wall hard and she leapt through the doors and landed on his chest, pinning him down to the ground. Her mouth hung open and Mike stared in terror as the back of her throat started to glow with fire.
"So, what was that about me being so small and helpless?"
"Anguis!"
She looked to her right and Vincent had woken up and was on his feet in the doorway. He had an enraged look to him and Anguis looked back down at Mike and then back at him.
*uh oh*
"Get off of him"
"Okay...."
She backed off and unmorphed and Vincent sighed and shook his head.
"Come here, now"
She walked over to him with her head down and he frowned a little and put an arm around her shoulders and lead her to a corner of the office. He stood in front of her and she kept her head down, like a dog when they knew they did something bad.
"What on earth got into you girl?"
"I'm sorry... he, he-"
Anguis burst into tears, crumpling down to the floor and Vincent went from sad and somewhat disappointed to shocked and worried.
"Woah woah woah woah, sweetie what happened?? What did he do?"
He crouched down and held her in a hug, stroking her hair to try to calm her down. Mike ran back into the office and closed the door just as Chica got there, her eyes white in a pool of darkness.
"Fucking batshit crazy duck!"
"S-she's a chicken Mike"
"Chicken, duck, whatever, still batshit crazy"
Vincent picked up Anguis, supporting her with one arm and still stroking her hair with his other hand. She continued to cry into his shoulder and he turned around to face Mike.
"What the hell did you do to her" he growled
"I didn't do shit, she did all of that herself!"
"N-not true"
"Shut up Jeremy"
"Jeremy what did he do to her?"
"H-he was molesting h-her and was like t-touching her in w-weird places."
"Jeremy shut the hell up I swear you-"
"He did WHAT!?"
"Jeremy if you know what's good for you, stay quiet"
"H-he was trying to g-get to her, y-ya know?"
"God damn it you nerd"
Vincent put Anguis down in a chair and crouched down so he could see her face"
"Did he really do that to you?"
Anguis nodded and he got up and turned to face Mike.
"You made a big mistake bud"
"They're lying!"
"No, the girl and the ginger are not lying."
Mike and Jeremy gasped and Vincent glanced behind him to see Golden Freddy standing next to the chair Anguis was sitting on, scratching her head as if she was a puppy.
"You can even rewind the cameras if you want to see it, its kind of hard to see though."
Mike turned to run out the door but Vincent grabbed him and slammed him back into the wall.
"You fucking touch her like that again, imma be the one putting your ass in a suit, got it? And I'll make sure it kills you slower than how it did the others, I'll use the springlock one"
"Yo yo yo dude chill"
"No I'm not gonna just fucking chill, you just molested my girlfriend!"
*girlfriend? Wait when did I become his girlfriend?*
"I'm sorry dude really!"
Vince punched him hard across the face and Mike slumped to the ground once he was dropped. The bell chimed 6am and Goldie disappeared as the other animatronics powered down in their respected places.
Jeremy left the office and Anguis sat up in her chair, sniffling a little and wiping a rogue tear that fell. Mike got back up, rubbing his jaw, and left the room swearing under his breath, leaving just Vincent and Anguis in the room together. She got up and was quickly surprised by Vincent hugging her.
"I'm so so so sorry about that honey..."
"It's okay..."
"No, it's not okay, tomorrow I'm making sure he gets nowhere near you"
"Okay"
"Now come on, let's go home"
They walked outside only to find Jeremy and Mike arguing over something, but they stopped once the couple walked outside.
"So, how the fuck you planning on getting home without a car, huh?"
"I-I could drive y-you guys if you w-want me to."
"I mean I would drive Anguis home, just not you, Vincent"
"I wouldn't get in your car even if I had to walk across the continent to get back home."
"Oo a feisty girl, I like that."
Anguis growled like an angry dog and the kids took a step back.
"Woah, alright taking that as she doesn't like me back"
"Thanks for the offer Jeremy, but her and I have another way of getting home"
"You're gonna take the bus?"
"No"
"You're walking home??"
"No"
Anguis walked out to the parking lot and morphed again, laying down on the ground. Mike and Jeremy looked at her in shock as Vincent ran over and jumped up onto her back.
"I'm flying home boys!"
She roared and leapt into the air, letting out a stream of fire as she flew. Jeremy watched them with surprise and glee in his eyes while Mike shrugged and got in his car, then they both drove off back to their houses.
------------------------------------------------------