Suit Stuffed

*you know, lets mess with him a bit* Anguis thought, "so, what kinda naughty things were you thinking of?"
"Oh you should already know" Vincent said with a smirk, playing on with what she was doing
"Mm, ~pulling down on his shirt~ but, I don't know what kinda things you're gonna do... why don't ya tell me, hmm?"
"Heh, why not just do em?"
Within an instant, Anguis was pinned up against the door with her hands stuck above her head. Vincent started kissing all over her face and neck, earning breathy moans from her. She melted into his trap and playfully nipped at his bottom lip when he went to go kiss her on the lips. He growled and roughly pushed his mouth to hers, making Anguis whimper a little from pain. He heard the quiet whine and eased up enough for her to be comfortable and she opened her mouth to let him in. Vincent emitted a satisfied sound and continued to slowly kiss her, now using his tongue to toy around with her. He let go of her hands now that he knew she wasn't going to reject his approaches and slid his hands down to her thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck loosely as they made their way over to their room. Anguis was laid down on her back and Vincent started grinding his hips on hers while undoing her shirt and bra. One hand went straight to one of her breasts while the other held onto her hips and he continued to grind on her while massaging a breast. She moaned loudly as he grew hard and it rubbed against her lower region. Vincent smirked and trailed little kisses from her jawline all the way down to her shorts and pulled them off along with her panties, then lowered himself and licked her, making Anguis gasp a little in surprise.
"Wha- V-Vincent!!"
He chuckled deeply and slipped his tongue into her, making her back arch involuntarily, and explored her that way. She groaned and pulled his head a little closer, tugging on his hair a little. He saw how much she was enjoying it and stopped right as she was about to hit her climax, causing her to whimper a little and give him a needy look.
"Heh, you liked that, didn't ya?"
Anguis blushed a little and looked away, but nodded slightly.
"There's no need to be ashamed of that darling," he purred while taking off his boxers, "you taste amazing anyways"
Vincent picked up her legs and put them on his shoulders, then rubbed the tip against her entrance, getting little pleading whines out of her. She was already wet enough, so he thrusted in without warning, getting a loud moan from her. He started out at a faster pace and Anguis gripped the bed sheets, pleasure coursing through her whole body.
"Mmmm damn girl... y-you're still too tight"
She only responded with another gasp as he went in deeper, hitting her g-spot once more.
"Aah! Mm ohh, V-vinny, r-right there!!"
His smirk grew wider as he did the same motion over and over, getting Anguis to yell as her orgasm quickly took over. She moaned as her walls clenched down around him and released herself. Vincent growled with satisfaction and pulled out, dropped her legs back down on the bed and laid down next to her, out of breath and exhausted from holding her up like that. She noticed he didn't finish like he usually did, so she made up her mind and teasingly licking his shaft, then started sucking on it. He groaned and pushed her head down further and she relaxed a bit and continued to deep throat him. Vincent controlled her head movement and had her going at a moderate pace, then let out a grunt and came a few minutes later, making her gag a bit, but she swallowed it and sat up, wiping off spit from around her mouth. He smiled and patted a spot on the bed next to him, and Anguis laid there after putting on her underwear, resting her head on his upper arm.
"Ya know, I didn't really expect you to go down on me like that" said Vince, "but god damn did you do that right"
"I did?"
"Mhmm, you're the best" he said while giving her a kiss on her forehead.
She sighed happily and snuggled next to him, slowly drifting off to sleep. Vincent looked down at her and petted her head until Anguis fell asleep, then curled up around her and fell asleep as well.
------------------------------------------------------
~be-be-beep~ ~be-be-beep~ ~be-be-be ~click~~
Vincent slammed his hand down on his alarm clock to shut it off and let out an annoyed sigh.
*well, here's another night of work...*
He got out of bed and threw on his usual purple suit and black pants and tie look, and sat back down on the edge of the bed.
"Aaaanguiis, sweetheart, you gotta get uuup" he said while shaking her gently
She groaned and mumbled something into the blankets.
"Honey I can't understand you when you're talking into a pillow"
"Just 5 more minutes...."
"We gotta leave in like 3 minutes, I let you sleep in a bit longer"
Anguis sighed and sat up, using Vincent as a support.
"I don't have a work shirt though, remember my last one got all torn up"
"I think I might have one that'll fit you, it shrunk in the wash so I can't fit in it"
He got up and rummaged through a shelf in his closet and pulled out a light purple dress t-shirt.
"Here, try this on"
She slipped into it and buttoned up the front. The sleeves, even though it was a t-shirt, went past her elbows slightly and came down a few inches above her knees.
"It's, uh, a little big, but I guess it works" she stated while putting on her dress pants.
They both tidied up their looks then went out to the car and left for work.