Possessed

~be-be-beep~ ~be-be-beep~ ~be-be-be~click~
*i really need to change that alarm tone...* Vincent thought as he slapped the clock, *its so annoying...*
Anguis yawned a little and stretched, wincing as a wave of pain shot through her.
"Oww..." she groaned
"What's wrong hon?"
"My shoulders are all cramped up again... I think it's from all the flying yesterday... n my back hurts..."
"Hmmm... maybe it's when your scales fell off..."
"Maybe.."
Vincent pulled her over so she was laying down on her stomach on him and he gently rubbed her shoulders. She purred and nuzzled her head into his chest, making him chuckle.
"Does that feel better?"
"Mhmm...."
Anguis let out a light sigh and glanced over at the alarm clock and saw it was 11:56.
"Uh, Vinny?"
"Hm?"
"Don't we have work today?"
"Mhmm"
"It's almost midnight..."
"Eh, oh well..."
"Wait, what do you mean 'oh well'?"
"I'll just text Scott n take the night off"
"But it's our last day at that job site"
"Do you really wanna go back there though?"
"Mmh, no not really, but I kinda wanna see the others"
"Mkay, we'll go then... wait what time did you say it was?"
"Well now its 11:57"
"Hm, we're gonna be late"
"No you won't" said a deeper voice
Vincent and Anguis both jumped at the sound of the other voice and Anguis let out a low growl. Vincent sat up and grabbed the knife on the nightstand while Anguis morphed and sat at his feet, ready to pounce on the intruder. The lamp flickered on and they both froze and looked confused once seeing what it was.
"Uhh... Goldie?" Vincent said
"Yep, it's me"
"What are you doing in our house???"
"I had a hunch that you were gonna be late, and when you didn't show up, I though I would stop by and see if you were going."
"Oh, uhh, okay then"
"So, you're gonna need a 'port on over, aren't you?"
"Yeah"
"Alright, well chop chop guys"
Anguis and Vincent glanced over at each other and hurriedly got out of bed and got dressed. They got to the restaurant as the bell clocked in, signaling it was midnight, and the other guards looked at them in surprise.
"Oh, hey, there they are" said Robert
"Hah, see Mike, you owe me twenty now" said Fritz
"A-Anguis!"
Jeremy got up, ran over to them, and hugged her. She smiled a little and hugged him back.
"Hey Jer Jer"
"I-I was so worried a-about you"
"Oh, really?"
"Y-yeah"
"Psh, why wouldn't he be?" Said Mike, "he's crushing on you girl"
Vincent, Jeremy, and Anguis all turned and glared at him. Fritz and Robert glanced at each other and put their hands up, wheeling away from him.
"I didn't say shit" said Fritz
"Same" said Robert
"And you..." growled Anguis, "you better be able to outrun me"
"Oh no"
Mike tried to take off down the hallway, but Anguis caught up to him in a few steps and grabbed his arm. He turned around in a panic and got punched square in the jaw. He crumpled down to the floor and placed a hand over where he was hit.
"Ow, what the hell was that for??"
"That was for you being a complete fucking idiot"
She kicked him in the stomach and he doubled over and cringed.
"And that's for pissing me off to the point where I snapped"
"Vince... get your fuckin insane girlfriend off of me..."
"~sigh~ Anguis can you please back off a little?"
"Mmm... okay"
She walked back over to where Vincent was seated and sat down with him. Mike stood back up and brushed himself off as he felt a cold hand come down on his shoulder. Everyone else gasped and he whipped around to come face to face with Funtime Foxy. Robert, Fritz, and Jeremy all threw on their masks just in case while Vincent and Anguis kept calm.
"You ever mess with Anguis again, n I'll make sure you won't be able to walk out of here"
"Mangle?!? When did you get fixed?!?"
"It's not Mangle, her name's Funtime Foxy" said Vincent, "get it right"
The other guards gawked at the redesigned animatronic, and Jeremy took off his mask and wound up the music box, as it almost ran out of power.
"I've never seen a design like that before... who redid her costume?" Asked Robert
"I did" said Vincent
"Really?"
"Yep, made every single bend and curve you see there"
"Damn she does got some good looking curves tho" said Mike
He looked back up at her face and her faceplate popped open as she screamed at him, revealing her custom endoskeleton. Mike yelled and fell back onto his chair, tipped that over, and fell onto the floor. Everyone else laughed and Funtime Foxy turned around and left, quickly disappearing down the hallway.
------------------------------------------------------
{Time skip brought to you by Wendy's}
Fritz went to hit the flashlight button, but it just buzzed at him, not lighting up.
"Damn it, out of batteries"
"Want me to go look for some in the back room?" Asked Anguis
"Yeah, that would be great"
She got up and went into the cold room, the metal door closing behind her. She put a little object in the way so that it wouldn't close completely and lock her in there. Boxes on top of boxes filled the shelves and she sighed once realizing how long it will take to find them. Beginning with the boxes on the middle of a shelf, she rummaged through them, hoping to find some. After about 30 minutes of searching the door opened and closed again, and there was a little locking sound as the bolt held he door closed. She turned around and saw Vincent had walked into the room with her.
"Oh, Ey Vinny"
"You find the batteries yet?"
"No"
"Damn... say, why not take a little break, you've been looking for them for a while now"
"Well... oh, here! I found them!"
Anguis held up a box of AAA batteries and smiled.
"Hmmm..." Vincent said while taking the box from her, "these aren't the right size..."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"They're too small, we're looking for AA batteries."
"Ooh...damn it..."
She let out an annoyed sigh and carelessly threw the AAA batteries back in the box. She sat down on an old metal table that was in the room and leaned her head back against the wall.
"I'm never gonna find those stupid thing..." she muttered.
"Sure you will, but maybe you should take a little break, I'm gettin kinda lonely out there."
"Mkay..."
Anguis went back over to the door and tried to open it, but found that the handle wouldn't move past a certain point.
"Uh oh"
"What?"
"The door's locked"
"Oh it's probably just jammed, it's an old piece of shit"
Vincent went over and tried to open it, but the handle wouldn't budge.
"Shit, it is locked... and I didn't bring my keys"
"Uh oh"
"Hey!! Someone out there open the door!!"
"What?" Came a muffled voice on the other side
"The door's locked!"
"Oh shit, uhh, do any of you guys have a key?"
"No"
"No"
"Nuh uh"
"Well, shit, guess you guys gotta wait for Scott to get here"
A faint music box chime began to play and it went dead silent for a second.
"DAMN IT MIKE YOU HAD ONE FUCKIN JOB" yelled Robert
"I was busy you fuckin idiot"
"Jacking off in a corner is NOT being busy"
The other guards scrambled around to get to a hiding spot while Anguis and Vincent slowly backed away from the door. Something teleported in behind them and they quickly turned around to see a partially fixed Marionette.
"Well well well," it said, "she survived, good job little kitten"
Anguis just whimpered quietly and hugged Vincent's arm. The Puppet laughed a little bit and floated a bit closer to them, making Vincent scowl a little and step back, hiding Anguis behind him.
"Still being protective to one kid, eh? Did you suddenly change your mind about kids after murdering mine?"
"Stay back you fuckin creep" growled Vincent, "and she's not a kid..."
"Hmm... might just have to do this a different way"
It pointed a finger at Vincent and he yelled and dropped to the ground. Anguis gasped and backed up a little, not sure what was happening, then he stood back up, his movements very erotic. He turned around to face Anguis and she gasped as his eyes were black with a little white dot in them, like the animatronics in their kill mode. He grabbed his knife from his pocket and started walking towards her.
"V-Vinny?"
"Oh my little kitten, it's not longer the purple guy that you love and adore, he's now under my control"
"W-What do you mean?"
"I can control him now, my power got through to him, and now, he's turned against you"
Vincent lunged foreword and swung his knife at her. Anguis quickly ducked out of the way and ran away from the corner trap, standing in the middle of the room.
"No, please, Vinny, snap out of it"
"He can't, he can't do anything against me now, I have total control."
She looked back at the Puppet just as Vincent walked up to her. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her against the wall, making her cry out in pain. He then pinned her down and made a slash across her chest, making Anguis scream.
"No Vinny! Please! SOMEONE HELP!!"
"No one can help you now little kitten, this is you fate"
She tried to morph, but was unable to, and started crying again as more cuts were added to her body. She was picked up by her throat and Vincent held her high in the air, positioning the knife above her stomach.
"V-Vinny p-please no!"
He looked her in the eyes and his stern evil expression lessened a bit. Anguis tried the best that she could to fight back the Puppet's powers, and eventually felt it give in. Vincent's eyes went back to normal and he gasped and dropped Anguis back down to the ground. She quickly stood back up and held her back against the wall, ready to be attacked again. Fear and tears were evident in her eyes as they made eye contact again, and Vincent looked at the slashes across her body, and then the weapon in his hand. His knife clattered as it hit the floor and he quickly embraced her in a hug.
"Oh god, A-Anguis..."
She broke down into tears and he stood there hugging her and petting her. The Marionette glared at the two of them and started thinking of another way to control them. Vincent felt tears well up in his eyes too as he realized how many injuries he gave to Anguis while possessed. There was one deep gash on her right arm and blood dropped down from it and landed on the floor, creating a little puddle. He looked at her aura and saw more cracks had formed and the colors were faded a bit, and his heart sank.
"Honey I'm so so so sorry... I didn't mean it, I, I was trying to fight back, honestly."
"I-I know Vinny..."
He kissed the top of her head and kept cradling her head against his chest and tried to blink back the tears.
*i probably triggered a memory on accident... oh gosh...* Vincent thought to himself
"Well, since I can't get purple guy to kill the little kitten, I guess I'll have the kitten kill the purple guy." Said the puppet
"Wait what?" They both said
It pointed a finger at Anguis and she grimaced as a wave of control threatened to take over. The ruby section of her necklace glowed red as she fought back the urge to give into the Marionette's power. Suddenly a new wave of power flowed through her and she pushed back the opposing power with ease. The Puppet stumbled back in the air and she glared at it, her eyes and necklace glowing red.
"I, will NOT give in... I will NOT be moved!!"
She lunged at the animatronic and tackled it down to the ground. Her hands morphed and she punched the Puppet in the face, cracking the mask. She did it over and over again until pieces flew off of it, then she ripped the outfit and continued to slash at it until stuffing came out. More power flowed out of the Puppet, and the magic vapor floated into Anguis' necklace. Vincent stood there in shock as she tore apart the animatronic until it was in pieces and didn't move anymore. She stood back up and looked at what she had created and the redness died back down.
"Woah... you are one chick to not be messed with" said Vincent.
Anguis turned around and looked at him, then smiled a little.
"I can get a little protective I guess"
"Well, I'm not gonna complain about that"
"So... how long we gonna be stuck in here for?"
"Well, its 4:57 so we got about another 2 hours until Scott shows up and lets us out of here"
"Damn... the hell are we gonna do?"
"hmmm... I dunno actually."
"Guess we could look for those batteries"
"Yeah no, I definitely don't feel like doing that"
"Same here"
Anguis walked back over to the table she was sitting on earlier and skimmed through the newspapers that were laid out on the desk. One caught her attention and she picked it up. Fredbear Family Diner Closed Down is what the title read, and while leaning on her forearms, she read the little article underneath it.
"Oh gosh..." she whispered
"What's wrong honey?"
Vincent walked over to where she was and stood behind her, leaning over her to see what she was looking at. He read the article title and frowned a little.
"I remember this..." he mumbled
"You do?"
"Yeah"
"What happened?"
"This poor kid had a really douchey brother, and his bro thought it would be funny to get him up close with the animatronics..."
"Oh god... then what happened?"
"They put his head in Fredbear's mouth and it got crushed"
The blood ran cold in Anguis and she shuddered at the thought of someone's head being crushed, and then the memory of seeing the kid being stuffed came back, and she winced and turned away, trying to shut it out. A little whimper escaped her and Vincent looked down at her.
"You okay?"
"F-flashback..." she whined
He frowned and hugged her around her waist.
"Just shut it out pretty girl, you'll be okay..."
She continued to whimper quietly and had her eyes closed, trying to fight the memory away. Once scene stuck out above all the others and she started quietly crying again. A tear drop hit the newspaper and a wave of regret flowed through Vincent as he pulled her upright and hugged her some more, holding her head against his chest to comfort her.
"I'm sorry sweetheart... I shouldn't of told you what happened..."
"It, it's okay Vinny... like I said, the m-most random things trigger my fl-flashbacks..."
They stood there until Anguis calmed down. When she did, she glanced up at Vincent and smiled a little. He smiled as well and kissed her on the head, making her giggle a bit.
"Well, I know what you mean when you say you can't control yourself when you snap"
"You do?"
"Yeah, I tried fighting back mentally, but the Marionette was still too strong for me to take on. I couldn't do anything besides watch as he sliced you open... it was horrible."
"Oh dear... it does sound bad..."
"It's not the same as yours?"
"No, I have total control, but during the time, I just want to kill any target I lock onto..."
"Oh"
"Yeah... so, now what do we do?"
"Dunno," Vincent said while picking up and placing Anguis on the table, "I mean we gotta ton of time"
"Well, I don't think I wanna read any more of those newspapers..." she said while glancing down at them
"It would probably be best if you didn't. Hmm..."
"God, it's really warm in this room... it was freezing earlier"
"Yeah, weird"
It was silent for a few minutes. Anguis felt a drop of sweat roll down her face and she wiped it away, and decided to take off her shirt so she wouldn't overheat right away. Vincent glanced over at her for a second, and then shook his head and looked at her for a longer amount of time. She tied the clothing around the gash that was still somewhat bleeding and laid down on the desk. Vince decided to get up and stand next to her, every now and then staring at her breasts. At one point she caught him looking and started giggling, making him blush and quickly glance down at his phone, even though it wasn't turned on.
"Somebody like what they see, huh" she said while glancing down
"I, uh, erm, heh, well, yeah"
Anguis shook her head, giggled again, and then placed her hand on top of his. Vincent glanced back down at her and she smirked a little. He couldn't help but smile a little bit and leaned over and kissed her. The supposedly short kiss got dragged out into a heated make out session as Vincent pulled her over to the side of the desk, making it so that their hips were touching and he was leaning over her.
"Mmm someone got excited, didn't they?" Anguis commented
"Mhmm, who wouldn't when they have such a sexy girlfriend"
"well, we got a bit of time to kill-"
"And I know exactly how I'm gonna spend it"
"And that would be?"
"Lovin you"
------------------------------------------------------
{time skip}
The jangle of keys got their attention and the door opened. Scott stuck his head in the room and saw them both laying on the floor dying of heat.
"Good lord it is warm in here." Scott said
"You're tellin us..." Vincent mumbled
"Anguis what did you do to your arm?"
"Oh, it's just an annoying itch that was bothering me, so I tied my shirt around it so I wouldn't scratch it" she lied
"Mkay then, where's your car by the way? I didn't see it outside."
"Goldie teleported us" Vince explained
"Oh. You two gonna get up? I was gonna give ya a lift back to your house"
"Yeah"
He stood back up and looked down at Anguis, who's face was flushed and sweating profusely.
"Um, you alright Anguis? You don't look too good."
"I'm not feeling too good either..."
Vincent sighed a little and picked her off of the floor, a bit alarmed at how warm her body was. They went back out to Scott's car and got a ride back home.

{time skip}
"Hey thanks for the ride man, I appreciate it" said Vincent as he reached in the back and pulled out Anguis, who was still warm and a bit red in the face.
"Oh no problem man, anytime" said Scott
"Th.... thanks Scottie...." Anguis mumbled
"You should probably get her looked at, or just do a check up yourself"
"Yeah I will, I'm pretty sure I already know what it is though"
"Ah, alright, well, have a good day"
"You too Scott"
He drove away while Vincent walked back up to his house. He unlocked the door and nudged it open with his foot and carried her upstairs to their room. Laying Anguis down on top of the bed, Vincent grabbed a little bag of ice, wrapped it in a cool damp towel, and gently placed it on her forehead.
"Here, this should help you cool off a bit"
"Thanks... thought you liked hot girls tho"
She winked at the end and Vincent chuckled a little and shook his head.
"Well, I guess you're the only girl I've met that can be hot and cold at the same time."
Anguis giggled a little while Vincent set up a box fan and opened a few windows, trying to get her to cool off faster.
"Now ~yawns~, if you get too cold, lemme know, Mkay?"
"Okay"
He slipped into bed after taking off his work clothes and yawned.
"Sleep well Vinny"
"You too Princess..."
------------------------------------------------------