Wave 1

"Wait what?" Asked Robert
"Vinny... we should probably leave..." Anguis whispered, "everyone is already heading towards the exits"
"Yeah, Robert, we gotta go"
"Oh cmon Vince, we just got here though"
"Yeah cmon Vinny, stay here just a little longer" Alexia purred
She whispered something into his ear and he quickly stood up and shoved her away.
"Why don't you love on the guy who's paying you to do just that?" He growled, "cmon Anguis, lets go"
He grabbed her arm and the things Anguis bought and dragged them towards the exit. Anguis winced and felt his grip tighten when Alexia called out after him again.
"Can't these people walk any slower" Vincent grumbled as he pushed through the crowd.
Anguis whimpered as he tugged her through with him towards the parking lot. He let go of her arm and she put her hand where his was.
*owwie... his grip was really strong...*
"Did she follow us?" He asked while looking around them
"No..." Anguis replied with a cracking voice
He did one more check around them before looking back down at her. She nervously glanced up at him and then back down at her shoes, rubbing her arm.
"~sigh~ sorry if that was kind of an abrupt ending to our visit, it's just she was the last person I wanted to see today"
"No it's okay... I understand..."
"Hey, what's the matter?"
"What do you mean?" She asked while looking up.
"You got that sad tone to your voice again, what's wrong?"
"My arm is botherin me..."
She stopped rubbing her arm and let her other hand fall to her side. A bruise had already started forming where he had held onto her and his eyes widened a bit as he gently lifted it up to get a better look at it.
"Woah, how the hell did you get this?"
"I...uh..."
She looked back down at her shoes and let the sentence trail away.
"Anguis"
"...Hm?"
"How'd you get this bruise on your arm?"
"...you did it while pulling me through the crowd... you had a really strong hold on my arm..."
"I what?!? Sweetheart I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"Vinny it's okay-"
"-I wasn't paying attention to that, I just-"
"Vinny"
"Yea?"
"It's okay, you can take your anger out on me if it helps you calm down..."
She let her head hang down again while Vincent looked at her as if he was offended by what she had said.
"What?!? No! Anguis, that's not what I meant by that at all!"
"It's not?"
"No, sweetie I didn't mean to bruise you, it was completely on accident"
"Oh... What do you mean by 'on accident'?"
"You don't know what an accident is?"
"No..."
Vincent sighed and gave her a hug, which made Anguis even more confused than she already was, but she shrugged and went with it.
"I think tomorrow I'm going to teach you about life" he muttered
"Like math problems?"
"No more normal everyday things and sayings"
"Oh, okay... you want me to fly us home?"
"Do you know where to go?"
"No"
"Then no, I'll fly you home instead"
Vincent morphed himself and allowed Anguis to clumsily jump onto him. She slipped while trying to hold onto his scales and landed flat on her back on the concrete.
"Ow..."
"You alright back there?"
"Maybe, but I'm not sure if you're gonna be able to fly me home"
"What do you mean?"
"You're scales are too slippery, I can't stay on"
"Hmmm... hold on I got a better idea."
He scooped her up in his front paws and took off into the crisp night sky, heading home.
------------------------------------------------------
A loud booming sound woke Vincent up and he groaned, then heard the light patter of rain hitting the window.
*huh... it's raining?* he thought *i didn't know it was suppose to rain tonight...*
He felt the bed shaking ever so slightly and glanced over his shoulder. A small ball under the blankets laid next to him, shaking. He slid himself under the covers and lifted the blanket up, realizing Anguis had morphed and was the one trembling in a small ball. Another rumble of thunder shook the house and she whimpered while staring out from under the blankets.
"Sweetheart?" Vincent mumbled
Her head whipped around in surprise and he noticed her jump slightly.
"Hey... are you alright?..."
"I-I don't like s-storms..."
He yawned and gently lifted Anguis up, moving her next to himself and petting her on the head.
"It's alright, you won't get struck by lightening..."
"B-but it's happened t-to me before..."
"It won't happen again, the odds are so low..."
Vincent could barely keep his eyes open, and was about to doze off when he felt Anguis squirm around a little, sliding underneath his shirt.
"Huh... what are you doing silly girl? Why you in my shirt?" he mumbled
The only response he got was her nuzzling her head up against his bare chest and a letting go of a satisfied sigh. He yawned again and went along with whatever she was doing, allowing her head to poke out of the shirt as well before draping his arm back over them and falling back asleep.
------------------------------------------------------
The storm was still raging on when Vincent woke up around mid morning and he sighed quietly.
*hmph, well there go my more entertaining outdoor plans for the day...*
He went to see how Anguis was doing, but noticed she was no longer hiding in his shirt like how he had left her. He heard clapping from downstairs and sat up, confused.
"Wait, who else could possibly be here?" He thought outloud.
He decided to get up and get dressed before heading downstairs to see what was going on. All the commotion was coming from the back room, and when he turned the corner his jaw fell open. Baby, Ballora, Lolbit, and Funtime Foxy stood in the doorway while Anguis sat upside down by her legs with her eyes closed, wearing the outfit and hanging on the pole she had bought the previous day.
"Wow, Anguis, you've got some pretty serious leg strength to hold that pose" said Lolbit
"Yeah girl, I wouldn't wanna get into a fight with you" said Funtime Foxy
Anguis smirked and did a quick flip around before sliding to the base and into a set of backwards splits. The animatronics clapped again and she opened her eyes, blushing madly once seeing Vincent standing behind them.
"V-Vinny?!?" She sputtered
The animatronics quickly whipped around while she got back up on her feet and somewhat covered herself up with her hands.
"...I think I just came in my pants, cause god damn that was sexy as fuck" he managed to spit out.
Ballora and Baby glanced at one another while Lolbit and Funtime Foxy did the same, then they all looked back at him. An idea slipped into his head and he smirked before looking down at the other animatronics.
"You guys mind leaving the room? I'd like to have a word with Anguis... in private"
*oh no... am I in trouble?" Anguis thought, *shit what if he remembered about last night with Alexia... and this reminded him of it...*
She got lost in her thoughts and jumped when he walked up to her and placed his hands on her hips.
"Is this what you bought yesterday?"
"Yeah... do you not like it?"
"Not like it? Psh, no, I fucking love it. Is that what you worried about? Me not liking it?"
"Maybe..."
"Is that what you were thinkin of when you saw me?"
"Yea..."
Anguis let her head hang down and looked at the floor. Vincent chuckled and placed a hand under her chin and lifted her head back up so that she was looking up at him.
"You worry too much my little one, who cares if I don't like it or not; if you like it, I'll let you like it, Im not going to stop you just because I don't like it"
"You're not?"
"No, of course not, I want you to be happy"
He looked her in the eyes and smiled right as lightening struck the lawn outside. A deafening crack of thunder immediately followed and Anguis screamed and morphed, running to the couch and hiding under it. Vincent jumped back as well as the power went out, making it completely dark in the household.
"Anguis?!? Anguis where'd you go honey??"
He heard a frightened cry as the storm got worse and quickly flicked on the flashlight on his phone, looking around. The familiar yellow and green tail feathers gave away where she was and he laid down on the floor in order to peer under the furniture, sighing once seeing her frightened state.
"Oh sweetheart... cmere here my little one, I'll keep you safe."
He held out his arms while balancing the phone under his chin, inviting her to crawl to him. She hesitated before slowly creeping towards him, flinching once he started scratching her on the head. Suddenly she bolted towards him and managed to squirm her way underneath his head and the floor, shaking hard enough to where it shook Vincent as well. Her whimpering cries were loud enough to be heard over the thunder and Vincent scooped her up so that she was pressed up against his chest, giving her a kiss on the forehead to try and help calm her down. His heart ached as her whimpers got louder and he sat down on the couch with her, petting her and covering her ears whenever there was another strike of lightening. Hail began to come down on the house and she whined loudly before trying to hide herself in the couch cushions. Another idea came into Vincent's head and morphed himself into his dragon form, taking up most of the couch, and smirked a little.
"Cmere baby girl" he cooed
Anguis looked up from between the cushions and tilted her head sideways before jumping up and snuggling against his forearms. They laid there for a bit until Anguis noticed that Vincent's phone had fallen out of his pocket and was laying on the floor. She unmorphed and grabbed it, wanting to figure out how to use the device. Vincent took the phone and went to YouTube, typed in something, then handed it back to her. She laid down on her stomach watched a few cute animal videos, distracting herself from the storm. Vincent's eyes trailed down to her butt and smirked at how the two piece outfit she was wearing curved to her body almost perfectly.
*oh Anguis...* he thought, *she's so innocent... probably doesn't even know what that stuff she got is even for...*
Taking advantage of his situation, he licked from the back of her knee all the way up to her lower back, making her squeak in surprise and quickly roll onto her back.
"Vinny!"
"~chuckles~ what? Did I do something wrong?"
"No, it- uuuuagh"
Her face turned a little pink from embarrassment and she put a pillow over her head and groaned. Vincent chuckled again and laid his head down just below her ribs. She quickly smacked him on the nose with the pillow before pulling it back over her head and Vincent pulled his head back in surprise.
"You really think that pillow is gonna stop me?"
"Maybe..."
"Mmh... you thought wrong"
He quickly nudged the bra part of her outfit off of its proper spot and put his head down in place of it before she had time to react and smirked. Anguis' face turned a brighter shade of red and she tried to push him off of herself.
"Ehh Vinny move your fat head"
"Nope" he said with a sly grin,
"~sigh~ okay then..."
She put his phone on top of his nose and continued to watch her videos. Vincent got bored quickly and exhaled through his nose, blowing Anguis' hair and getting her attention. "By the way, do you know a dragon's way of life in the stories?"
"There's stories?"
"Mhmm, and you know what that dragon always has?"
"No... what do they have?"
"Lots of gold in a big cave: and they always have a beautiful naked lady with them"
"A lady?" She asked curiously, "I can understand the gold, but why the lady?"
Vincent chuckled deeply and only partially unmorphed, keeping his dragon wings, horns, and tail while standing on his hands and knees over Anguis.
"To pleasure themselves of course" he purred while having his tail sway side to side behind himself, "after all, dragons are people's masters"
She thought she understood what he meant by it and blushed even more once realizing what he was hinting at. She sighed quietly to herself and sat up slightly, slipping off the top half of her outfit. Vincent sat back on his legs and gave her a confused look.
"Uhhh what are you doing?" He asked
"Pleasuring my dragon master" she said quietly.
Before he could make another comment she scooted over to him and hugged him, putting her full weight on him. He raised an eyebrow at her actions, but shrugged, unmorphed his wings, and laid down on his back, petting Anguis on the head.
*I mean, not goin to complain about this situation, but she sees me as her master? Hmmm...*
Vincent noticed a light purr coming from Anguis and glanced down, now noticing she has morphed in her cat ears and tail again. This time he blushed lightly and had a guilty smile on his face. She looked up at him and giggled once seeing his expression and planted a kiss on his cheek. The power flickered on for a second before going back off, startling Anguis a little. She whimpered quietly and morphed back into her Eraylew form, hiding herself in Vincent's shirt once more.
"Geez, I haven't seen a storm this bad in years" Vincent muttered
"I-is the house g-going to stay up?"
"~chuckles~ yes dear, unless we get a tornado, it's going to protect us"
There was some loud banging at the front door and Anguis yelped and started shaking once more. Vincent had a confused expression on his face as he wrapped a light blanket around the two of them and went to answer the door.
"Sweetheart it's alright, don't need to be so skittish"
He patted where her head was and opened the front door. Jenny, Jeremy, and Emma all stumbled in, soaking wet and shivering.
"Jenny? What are you guys doing here?"
"We got caught up in the storm and the car got water logged.
"How?"
"The creek is going over the bridge."
"Y-yeah it's r-really bad" Jeremy added
"Oh lovely... here I'll get you guys some towels to dry yourselves off with."
"Already got them"
Ballora walked over to the family and handed them 2 large towels each. While they were drying themselves off, Anguis poked her head out from under the blankets and nuzzled her head against Vincent's neck, then looked up at him.
Whatcha want sweetie?" He mumbled while looking down at her.
"S-should I get dressed?"
"Oh shit, yeah"
"B-but I don't wanna go u-upstairs alone..."
"Alright... Ballora"
"Yes Vince?"
"Can you take Anguis upstairs so she can get dressed?"
"Sure thing, come here little one"
Vincent gently picked her out of his shirt as Ballora took her, supporting her bottom with one hand while holding her back with the other. Anguis gave Vincent a sad look over Ballora's shoulder as they went up the stairs and he sighed before turning his attention back to the Fitzgeralds.
"So how bad is it out there?"
"There's a lot of trees down, streets are flooding, the river is probably in most of downtown... its bad"
"Oh that sounds like fu-"
Lightening struck a tree next to the house and the trunk exploded on impact, sending chunks of wood in every direction. Vincent and the other ducked as thunder rumbled throughout the area. There was the sound of shattering glass from upstairs and two loud thuds that startled everyone. 
"Oh goodness me!" Everyone downstairs heard Lolbit yell, "Ballora? Anguis??"
"Uhhhh I'll be right back" Vincent muttered as he went up the stairs
He got up to their room to see both Ballora and Anguis laying on the ground with a chunk of wood above their heads. His eye widened in alarm and he quickly crouched down and shook Anguis gently.
"Sweetie?? Are you okay? Can you hear me?"
"Ow..." she muttered, "that hurt.."
Ballora sat up and rubbed her head while Anguis lazily opened her eyes and blinked a few times.
"Woah... there's two of you Vinny"
"Ohhh that's not good"
He scooped her up and was going to lay her down on the bed when he noticed the glass shards laying on the blankets. Instead he turned around and went back to her old bedroom and laid her down underneath the covers.
"You stay here while I go get the Fitzgeralds situated"
"Why do I have to stay here?"
"You got a bad head injury"
"Oh, okay"
Vincent left the room to help the Fitzgeralds while Anguis curled up on the bed and closed her eyes.
*god damn it my head hurts...* she thought *I'll just sleep off the pain*
------------------------------------------------------
"Anguis sweetie, you gotta wake uuuup"
She groaned slightly and turned over onto her side, the pain in her head making her cringe slightly. She felt the bed shift a little as someone climbed on there with her and a hand being gently placed on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw that Vincent had laid down partially so that he could still look at her face, and then placed her hand on top of his.
"How you feelin honey?"
"My head hurts... a a lot..."
"I bet it does, you want some pain killers?"
"No I'm just gonna lay here and suffer" she said sarcastically, "yeah, can you get me some please?"
"Sure thing"
He got up and left the room, giving Anguis a view out the window. The skies were clear of clouds and no wind blew through the area, making appear peaceful when not looking at the ground. Her gaze dropped and she saw the water level had risen significantly in the lake and many trees laid in the water, their roots sticking up out of the ground.
*oh my goodness,* Anguis thought, *that really was a bad storm*
There was some quiet childish giggling from behind her and Anguis glanced over her shoulder to see Emma hop up onto the bed with her.
"Hi Mrs. Dragon!" She squeaked
"Oh hey Emma"
She sat up and allowed the child to rest her head on her left shoulder.
"Are you okay Mrs. Dragon? Mr. Vince said you got a bad boo boo"
"Yeah, I'm doing okay I think"
Vincent walked back into the room and handed Anguis her pain medication before sitting down with them.
"So apparently there's another storm coming in"
"How bad is it gonna be Mr. Vincent?"
"Well," he started while scrolling through his phone, "supposedly it's going to be worse than the one that just hit us"
"Lovely..." Anguis muttered
"Don't worry, the weatherman usually exaggerates, so it's probably not going to be THAT bad."
------------------------------------------------------