Part 2

"Didn't mean literally you twat" said Scott
"Oh, alright" said Mike
Fritz and Robert were still staring at the two making out on the couch when Scott cleared his throat.
"Um, Vincent-"
"Shush I'm busy" he said while pulling away for air
"Daaaaaamn he just told you to shut up Scott, how you feeling about that"
"You can shut up too mike..."
Anguis and Vincent gazed at each other for a little bit while trying to catch their breath and Anguis was about to say something when he went back to kissing her. Jeremy, Robert, and Scott all went back to the kitchen while Fritz and Mike continued to stare at them.
"Vinny... can't we do this somewhere else..." Anguis managed to mumble
"Mmmh I don't feel like it..."
"But it's kinda embarrassing..."
"Hm? Why?"
"Cause those two are there" she whispered, quickly glancing over to the onlookers.
Vincent looked at them and shrugged.
"Eh, it's not as embarrassing once you have a few drinks."
"Really?"
"Yeah, here"
Vincent handed her his tall glass of whiskey and coke and she drank more than half of it in one gulp. After the warm burning feeling went away she shook her head and coughed a few times.
"I think I drank a bit too much right there..."
"But damn you took that down like a champ"
Anguis smiled a little and he went back to kissing her neck, making her giggle and moan slightly. She had a blanket wrapped around herself and Vincent tugged on it, trying to get it off of her.
"Vinny... you're sitting on it.. that's why it's not moving"
"I knew that.."
He sat up a little and then yanked it off of Anguis, then put it on top of the both of them. He winked and once the blanket completely covered the two of them he slipped her shirt off of its correct place and unclipped her bra.
"Gah! What are you doing??" She whispered
"Having fun" he said with a sly grin
He went back to kissing her and began toying with her breasts. Anguis bit her bottom lip, trying not to moan and attract attention to the two of them, since everyone else had gone back to the kitchen. One of his hands trailed from her breast and down to her pants and she stopped his hand from going any further.
"Cmon, please princess?"
"We're in the living room, they're gonna notice!"
"That's why I put the blanket over us, they're not gonna see nothin, besides, they've got a little tv in the kitchen, so they're probably distracted with that"
She thought about it for a few seconds, then let go of his hand. Vincent smiled, undid her jean shorts, and then pulled them and her panties down just enough, then unzipped his pants.
*i really, really hope no one sees this...* Anguis thought to herself
"You look sort of troubled hon, what's wrong?" Vince asked
"I'm just not too sure about this..."
"I'll make it quick, I promise"
"Mkay..."
------------------------------------------------------
He finished a few minutes later and laid on top of Anguis, the both of them breathing heavily.
"Thanks darling... I really needed that..."
"Needed?"
"Well not needed, but ya know,"
They both heard the others walking back towards the living room and scrambled to put their clothes back on properly. They both finished putting on their pants and were sitting on the couch normally when everyone else walked into the room. Mike gave them a questioning look and sat down next to Vincent, Jeremy next to Anguis.
"So, did you turn her into a Twinkie?" Mike whispered to Vincent
"Ah hell yeah I did"
Jeremy looked at Anguis after hearing Mike and blushed a little. She looked up at Vincent, confused.
"Umm... what's a Twinkie?"
"It's a really gooood snack that's filled with like a white cream, it's really good"
She only heard the second half of the sentence and blushed a lot after realizing what Mike meant. Vincent noticed her embarrassed look and chuckled and pulled her back onto his lap.
"You're adorable when you're flustered, you know that?"
"No I didn't know"
Fritz changed out the game and they went back to playing Mario Kart. The first race was rainbow road and everyone else besides Anguis and Jeremy complained.
"Are you shitting me"
"Who the hell picked that?"
"Well we're taking 6 days to finish this..."
"Imma go ahead and take my L and leave"
"What's so bad about this course?" Anguis whispered to Jeremy
"I-it doesn't have a-a border on the s-side of the track, M-Mike is like prone to fa-falling off on the first c-corner"
"I heard that Jeremy"
"He isn't wrong though" said Fritz
"Oh shut up blondie"
The race started and sure enough, Mike went flying off at the first turn.
"Shit!"
Jeremy and Anguis both drifted and avoided falling off the side. Scott went off the side of the road after getting hit by a green shell that Jeremy threw at him.
"Anguis you're suppose to hit the rainbow cubes, they give you power ups" said Robert
"Oh, okay"
"Don't give her hints man, she's in the lead!" Said Mike
She got 3 red shells and shot one back, hitting Jeremy. He scoffed and got some mushrooms and quickly caught up with her. She hit him with another red shell, then was hit by a blue shell. Mike raced past the two of them, laughing, and they both growled and went after him. Scott was still stuck on his first lap when the others drove past him.
"Scott ya old man, need help?"
"Fritz I got this ~falls off the track~ okay here, take the stupid controller"
Jeremy and Anguis drilled Mike with green shells and raced past him. They were on their third lap when a blue shell, sent by Fritz, came flying up to them. Anguis slammed on the brakes and let Jeremy take the hit, then drove past him and finished in first place.
"Woohoo!"
"Atta girl" said Scott
"Wha- how?!?" Yelled Fritz
"Vincent quit helping her, for real"
"I'm not Mike, honestly"
"...keep your hands where we can see them then"
"Easy enough"
He placed his hands on Anguis' breasts and she looked down and her cheeks turned a bright red color. Scott and Robert face palmed while Fritz and Mike gave him a questioning look.
"Umm..."
"What? You can see them, right?"
"I, uh, okay yeah, that works.."
Vincent gave Anguis a devilish smirk, which made her blush even more.
"Looks like I gotta keep these here" he purred into her ear
"But ya- I mean- ugh, never mind..."
He chuckled and nuzzled his head against hers as they anxiously waited for the next map to be picked. Moo Moo Meadows was selected and this time Jeremy whined about it.
"A-are you fucking serious? T-this map is so e-easy"
"Then let's see you beat us" Anguis said with a smirk
"Oooooo she challenging youuuuu"
Jeremy glanced over at Anguis and gave her a sly smile.
"challenge accepted"
The race counted down and they all tapped the throttle until the light turned green and they floored it and sped off. Fritz didn't get the boost at the beginning and Mike put too much power in and spun out at the beginning. Jeremy and Anguis turned the corners as tight as possible and used every power up against each other, unless Mike or Fritz caught up to them, then they both went against them to knock them out. They were on the last lap and Mike, who was way in the back, sent a blue shell to the other three. Jeremy and Anguis both slowed down and let Fritz take the hit, then they were neck to neck, with the finish line coming up fast. Anguis' ghost buddy came back with a single mushroom and she sped forward, hit the speed jump, and finished in first, winning by a few milliseconds.
"Wooo!!"
"That's my girl!"
Jeremy smiled and gave her a high five.
"Y-you're definitely a worthy o-opponent"
"Thanks, man you're like really good at this game"
"T-thanks, I play it a-all the time"
"We should do this more often, like a little get together thing on the weekend, what y'all think?"
"I'd be cool with that"
"S-same"
"I'm okay with that"
"Alright"
"What you think Vinny?"
"It's a great idea, maybe we could change it up a bit, so like next time it's at Scott's house or something"
"Yeah"
"That's a cool idea"
They all agreed on the idea and planned the next one to be at Jeremy's house, since his parents were okay with it.
------------------------------------------------------The bell clocked in at 11pm and the others decided to wrap it up and go home. The guards said their goodbyes to the two and left their house. Once Anguis waved them all goodbye and closed the front door, Vincent snuck up behind her and swept her off her feet and she yelped in surprise.
"Ah! Vinny what the-"
He just smiled and spun her around, humming a little tune.
*the hell is going on with him today... he's so loopy*
He stopped and set her back down on her feet and kissed her forehead.
"Man, you're definitely different when you're drunk" she stated
"I am?"
"Yeah just a biiit"
"Like in a good way?"
"Yeah I guess ~yawns~"
"Tired already?"
"Mhmm"
"Alright, cmon jump, I'll carry ya"
She morphed and jumped up onto Vincent and he gave her a confused look.
"I meant as a person but alright"
"Oh, yeah I knew that"
Anguis unmorphed and wrapped her legs around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder.
"There ya go, much better"
She smiled and put her arms around his neck as he carried her up the stairs back to their room. Anguis began to doze off, mostly from being slightly drunk herself, until Vincent went to drop her on the bed. Her instincts kicked in and she held on for her life and Vince started laughing.
"Really? You panicked over that?"
"I, I wasn't ready"
"Well I mean you can let go of me now"
"Ehh, nah"
He poked her sides and she squealed and let go, bouncing on the spring mattress a few times. Vincent smirked and she shook her head when she stopped and looked up at him.
"What's that look for?"
"Your boobs jiggled"
Anguis' face turned a bright red again and quickly glanced away. He laughed to himself for a little and placed a hand under her chin and caressed her cheek with his thumb. She looked back up at Vincent and he gave her a soft smile.
"I guess I should expect those kinds comments out of you"
"Probably, I'm kind of a straight-to-the-point person"
"I've ~yawns~ noticed"
She got back up and changed from her crop top and shorts into a t shirt, underpants, and sweatpants, leaving her bra on the floor, then crawled into her side of the bed and started falling asleep. Vincent changed into his pajamas as well and snuggled up behind her. An idea popped in his head and he placed his crotch against her rear and gently nudged her.
Anguis half mumbled something and continued to doze off. He did it again and she sighed.
"What...."
"No goodnight kiss?" He whined
She rolled over onto her other side and gave Vincent a blank look.
"Really.."
"Mhmm"
She shook her head and gave him a quick kiss before placing her head on his chest and falling asleep. Vincent looked down at her and placed his arms around her and stroking her hair, also falling asleep.
------------------------------------------------------