Springlocked

The other guards peaked out of their hiding spots as Vincent slammed open the supply room door and took off down the hallway to where Anguis' scream came from. Jeremy hopped out of his hiding spot and followed him, while Mike and Fritz pulled out their phones and frantically called Scott to get him to come to the restaurant. He picked up Fritz's FaceTime call and gave him a tired glare when he connected.
"What Fritz..."
"Dude you gotta get here, some kid got stuffed, and there's gonna be another if Vincent doesn't hurry up"
"What?!?! Hold on I'm on my way, go help Vincent!"
The call ended and the other two guys ran after the others, leaving Robert sleeping partially behind the tv stack.
------------------------------------------------------
Toy Chica and Toy Freddy held Anguis down on the table as she struggled to break free of their grip. She tried to morph, but the Puppet's powers wouldn't allow her to do so. He rummaged through a supply box and removed some yellow fur suit parts, cheerfully humming his music box tune.
"Let me go!!" Anguis screamed at the puppet
"Oh my dear child, I can't."
He pulled out the headpiece he wanted and placed it down in front of Anguis, and her eyes widened.
"Hmm, I think Golden Freddy's costume suits you the most, it did with Emily too..."
"W-who's Emily..."
A small yellow female ghost figure appeared next to the puppet and gave her a sweet smile, even though she had tear streaks down her face. Anguis jumped a little at the surprise visitor and tried backing away, but couldn't.
"This is little Emily, your purple friend killed her in cold blood, just simply stabbed her in the chest and let her die amongst the others. I placed her into Golden Freddy's suit, but the poor body was crushed. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it's what happened. Maybe your body won't crush as badly, or maybe it'll be worse... Bonnie get in here"
Toy Bonnie walked in and saluted the puppet, not saying a word.
"Start putting the suit on her, starting with the feet, I wanna make sure purple guy sees her."
Anguis squirmed around, trying to break loose of the animatronic's iron grip, but was unable to. Toy Bonnie put on the first foot, the spring lock animatronic parts clamping down and spearing through her shoe into her bones. She screamed in agony and finally broke loose of Chica's hold. She tried to get up and run but fell as the pain in her foot was too much. The puppet chuckled and placed her back on the table. The other animatronics left the room, leaving just the puppet and Anguis there.
"Silly girl, moving is only going to make it worse for you."
The next foot went on and another scream echoed through the building. She started crying again and Marionette shook his head and lifted hers to look her in the eyes.
"No need to cry dear child, you're going to have a glorious afterlife, you get anything you want, and the kids will absolutely adore you too"
The legs went on next and blood drained out of the various cuts on her body. Her powers healed her, and almost seemed fueled by something by how fast they were doing it, but the spring locks kept the wounds open still.
------------------------------------------------------
Vincent heard another scream and ran down the last bit of the hallway to the hidden Parts and Service room. He yanked open the door to find Anguis sitting on the very edge of the desk, blood surrounding her and dripping onto the floor. She had almost a completed suit on. Her breath was wheezy sounding and she opened her eyes and moved her head slightly.
"Vincent..... help...."
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and fell back against the table, going unconscious from blood loss. He gasped and was going to help her when the door closed behind him and a single bulb flickered on. The Marionette stood in the spotlight, holding the last piece to the costume: the head. He chuckled slightly while Vincent glared at him.
"So, you did find this room, even after so many years... the same room you guys found those kids in... the same room you killed those kids in..."
"What did you do to her?.."
"Isn't it obvious? She's going to be given a new life, a cheerful, less miserable one. She can have anything she wants with just a single thought. The afterlife will be such a good place for her to be, you just need to complete the process."
The puppet held out the bear mask for Vincent to put on her, but he hit it out of its hand and started pulling the spring lock suit off of Anguis. Jeremy and the older animatronics reached the room next, and Jeremy almost fainted at the sight of all the blood. The puppet laughed at their weak attempt to save Anguis, when the actual Golden Freddy appeared and grabbed hold of the puppet. He punched the smiling toy in the face, cracking the mask in several places, and dropped him to the floor, the powers leaking out in the form of a pale light blue smoke.
"Don't EVER touch my family again, you got me, Marionette?"
He didn't respond, and Goldie's attention turned back to Anguis. She still as loosing a lot of blood and Vincent's hands were shaking as he carefully pulled off the spring locks. Goldie and Foxy pitched in and helped unlock them while Jeremy called the paramedics. Mike and Fritz finally showed up after seeing a little light at the end of the hallway and gasped as they stepped in a puddle of Anguis' blood.
"Oh my gosh is she even alive?!?" Fritz asked
"I-I don't k-know..." Vincent managed to choke out, "j-just help me d-damn it..."
Goldie lent Anguis some more of his powers by helping her exposed wounds heal faster. They got the last foot off as the paramedics entered the crowded room and cringed at the mess. One of them took blood samples and told the hospital what to be prepared for while the other two loaded Anguis onto a stretcher and carried her out. The older animatronics followed Vincent and the emergency people out of the building and onto the ambulance. Scott pulled up to the restaurant and saw the bloodied condition the animatronics and Vincent were in and ran up to them.
"Oh gosh what happened?!?" He asked in a panicky tone
"It's Anguis..." Chica whispered, "Marionette got to her and partially stuffed her..."
Scott's jaw dropped open in shock and Vincent sat down on the curb and put his head in his hands and let out a shaky sigh. One of the paramedics hooked up a heart rate monitor to Anguis and it slowly beeped, each heart beat getting more and more distant from each other. The paramedics hooked up a defibrillator and shocked her once, trying to get her pulse back to normal. The vehicle sped off and Vincent broke down in tears. Scott held out his hand and helped Vincent stand up, embracing him in a hug, not caring that he just got himself covered in blood.
"Cmon man, we gotta follow that ambulance, I'm not about to let her die without you being there for her." Said Scott
Vincent only nodded and they got into Scott's car and went to the hospital, with Fritz following by driving his car with Mike, Jeremy, and the still sleeping Robert in it.
------------------------------------------------------
The guys were allowed in the room as she was given a blood transfusion and Vincent sat next to the bed, holding her hand during the process. His eyes were slightly red from crying and Scott and Jeremy stood by his side for a while, patting his back and reassuring him that she would live. After the transfusion was done, the nurses monitored her for a brief second and left the room.
"Those little bitches" Vincent growled as he watched the door close
"Woah Vince, chill man, what did they do?" Said Scott
"They're suppose to keep an eye on the patient for 30 minutes before leaving them, even if there's other people in the room."
"Why?"
"Sometimes the body has a rough time accepting new blood and organs, so it can sometimes shut down on itself, and they should of been especially careful since she's on the edge of death right now..."
"Oohhh... yeah what the hell man, I'll definitely tell head management."
"Thanks..."
Her heart beat began to lessen again, this time it weakened instead of skipped, and Jeremy panicked and tapped on Vincent's shoulder.
"What Jeremy..."
"L-look at the s-screen!!"
The spikes weren't as high as they should be, and Vincent immediately leapt out of his spot and pulled down a shocking unit and started charging it. A light came on saying it was ready and he hesitated for a second, as if he was thinking about something. Scott grabbed his arms and pulled the device down to Anguis' chest and delivered the shock, sparking her heart beat back to normal.
"Dude what did you stop for???" Said Scott, "she was about to die!"
"I didn't want to trigger a flashback and have her attack us..." Vince muttered
"What do you mean?"
"She sometimes relives her memories, and when we got kidnapped by Jack, he continuously shocked us, and last time she flashbacked, she thought I was her dad and tried attacking him.."
Scott and Jeremy glanced at each other, not sure what to say. There was a scream that came from the hallway and a bunch of people ran past the door in a panicky manner. Mike was about to look at what was happening when a large shadow stood in front of their room. The guys backed up as it opened, and Foxy tilted his head a little and looked inside.
"Ey laddies, I found 'em"
He walked into the room with the other animatronics and Scott and Vincent both looked at them oddly. Both Bonnie and Golden Freddy saw Anguis and their ears lowered in concern. Freddy walked up to her and placed a paw on her face and gently brushed away her hair. He looked at the empty blood bags, then back at her and sighed.
"She's a strong one... but I'm not sure if she's gonna make it man..." he said
"W-what do you m-mean Freddy?" Asked Jeremy
"Well... they gave her the wrong blood type..."
"WHAT?!?"
"She's a B type" he said while reading off of a wristband that was attached to her, "and this empty bag says type A"
Vincent sat back down in a chair and let his head hang in disappointment.
"It's like they're trying to kill her..." he muttered
"I can fix this" said Goldie
He walked over to Anguis and placed his paw on her forehead. The spot started to glow a bright yellow and the guards backed away slowly, unsure of what he was doing. After a few seconds, the glow went away and Anguis started coughing and her eyes fluttered open. She groaned as the light blinded her and she quickly put her hand over her face.
"Uuugh... who brought the sun in the god damn room..."
Vincent smiled and placed his hand on top of her other hand and she spread her fingers a little to see who it was. Anguis smiled a little and interlaced her fingers with his and closed her eyes again. The lights suddenly went off in the building and it was pitch black in the hospital room and hallway.
"The hell just happened?" Asked Fritz
"You know just as much as I do buddy" said Freddy
"Ooohhh Vinnyyyyyy!!!!"
"Ah fuck.... its Alexia..." Vincent muttered
The animatronics lined up against the wall with the door, so they wouldn't be seen immediately, and Alexia walked in with Jack close behind her.
"Vinny!! There you are my love!"
"What the hell do you want... and who's that?"
"Oh, this is my friend Jack, you've met him already"
"How did you survive??"
"Oh, easy: I had a little teleportation button, so I just zipped on out of the suit right as your girlfriend tried to kill me, so I only got hit with a little bit of the shock"
Vincent scowled and made Alexia giggle.
"Oh vinny, you still look hot, even when you're slightly ticked off. I'm glad you're comin with us, I get to snuggle with you allllll I want!"
"I'm not going anywhere with you two."
"Then I'll just have to force you to come with"
Jack smirked and aimed a pistol at him, and Vincent just smiled slightly and shook his head.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you"
"And why is that?" Jack snapped
"Cause, you got about 5 cameras on you right now, all of them recording this"
"Psh, the power is off in the building, the hospital cameras don't work buddy"
"But our phone cameras do" said Scott
The lights came back on and all the other guards stood there holding their phones out in front of them taking a video. Jack turned and aimed the gun at Scott's head and scowled.
"If you guys want him to live, delete those videos right n- AHHH!"
Bonnie snuck up behind Jack and grabbed ahold of his hand, crushing the bones and making him drop his weapon. Alexia screamed as Freddy grabbed her and made sure she didn't escape.
"Let us go!" Jack demanded, "there's no point in being here anyways, Anguis is dead, look, the heart beat is flat"
Everyone's attention turned towards the monitor and saw the line was flat, no spikes indicating any sort of heart beat. Someone gasped slightly, and Anguis smirked a little.
"That's cause I ain't attached to the machine, dumbass"
She sat up slightly and held the cord that used to be connected to her chest. Alexia frowned slightly and glared at her.
"How the hell are you alive?? You should be dead!!"
"It's Magic, bitch"
------------------------------------------------------
The police arrived to the scene minutes later and arrested Alexia and Jack. Alexia was in tears as she was behind dragged away, claiming she wasn't a bad guy. The guards with the recorded videos posted them on every social media website they had, and the video instantly went viral, with 300,000 views within 5 minutes. They left to go back home and Goldie teleported the others back while Vincent made Anguis stay on the hospital bed for a few more minutes and took a little bit of blood from her and tested it. He sighed as the results flowed out, creating a long continuous sheet of paper.
"That doesn't look good" Anguis said
"It's not..."
Vincent read off the 4 foot long strand of paper and frowned.
"Well... you're gonna have to be here a while honey..."
"Awh... really?"
"Mhmm, you've got a long way to recovery"
This time Anguis sighed and laid her head back down on the pillow and stared at the ceiling.
"Great... just, great... imma be stuck in this white room by myself..." she mumbled, "for how long?"
"It's gonna be a few days"
She groaned at the news and Vincent walked back over to her cot and sat down on the edge of it.
"I don't wanna be here by myself for that long though..."
"You won't have to be"
"What'd'ya mean?"
"I have my doctor's PHD"
"What's that?"
"I'm technically a certified doctor"
"Woah... coolio"
"So, guess who's gonna be taking care of you while you're here?" He said with a wink
"~gasp~ really?!"
"Mhmm"
"Yay!!"
Anguis briefly hugged him the best she could while laying down and smiled a little.
"But, imma have to hook you back up to a few machines, to make you heal faster of course."
"Awh.... okay..."
The heart rate monitor went back onto her along with a new IV tube and a few other monitors. When everything was finished, Vincent let out a yawn and stretched.
"So... are you going back home and then coming back?"
"Nahhh, imma crash here with you"
"Oh, okay!"
He laid down on the bench that was against the wall and stared up at the ceiling. Anguis reached out and waved her hand in front of his face, getting his attention.
"Hey, you could sleep up here if you wanna" she said while patting the open space beside her.
"Really?"
"Yeah really"
"Oh cool, thanks"
Vincent climbed in next to her and Anguis immediately snuggled up next to him. He smiled and petted her head until he fell asleep, quietly snoring. Anguis noticed after a few minutes that he wasn't awake and nuzzled against his chest and drifted off to sleep as well.
------------------------------------------------------