Acrobatics (2.0)

Sunlight shone through the open window the next morning and Anguis had to squint as she woke up, since it ended up right in her face. It was calm and very quiet outside, and it was nice, so Anguis put a her bra and her usual shorts on and walked out onto the patio, taking her pills on the way out. She turned into the same small dragon as usual and perched up on the ledge, facing the pond. A slight breeze blew through, barely causing any ripples on the surface of the water, and a fish jumped a few feet away from the shore. Anguis absorbed the rays of sunlight and warmed up.
*wow, has this last week been so strange, but amazing, went from being a cold, timid, and homeless girl to a powerful creature with a hot and caring boyfriend, and I gained a few friends*
She opened her wings and leapt off the side, gliding down a few feet above the lake. She gained some speed and soon was creating wakes on the water surface, even though she wasn't even touching it. She smiled and tilted her wings upward so she soared straight up into the air. She twirled as she went up, and then stopped as she reached the top of her incline, and then free fell back to the lake, letting out a roar on the way down. She rotated just enough and dove into the lake. She opened her eyes under the water and noticed she could see clearly, since she had a protective clear scale over her eyes. Using her tail, she swam through the water like a crocodile and explored the new area. She saw all sorts of things; schools of small and large fish, turtles, and alligators that were much larger than she was. Then with her wings, she bursts out of the water and shot up into the air, screaming pst the house, and not even noticing Vincent sitting on the patio, watching her and being very amused with her performance. She did loops and twists while flying around, free falling when she got high enough and diving in and out of the water. During her last free fall for the hour she had been practicing, she caught a glimpse of her boyfriend and scooped up a little bit of water when she was above the lake. She then sped towards the house and on a loop around, she spat the water at him, did a roll, came back, and landed on the ledge. He was laughing and wiping the water off of himself. She shook off the water and sat there with her wings out, drying them off.
"Well good morning Anguis"
"Morning Vinny"
"You know, you're getting really good at flying."
She smiled "thanks, did you like the ending there?"
"Yes, yes I did, though I will have to admit I wasn't quite ready for a shower."
Anguis laughed and shook off some more water, trying to not splash Vincent again. Remembering that it was Saturday, Anguis let her head down.
"Don't we have to work today?"
Vincent sighed and looked at her, "yep, first day on the job for ya"
She leapt down from her spot onto Vincent's lap and he scratched her head.
"So, how many people are gonna be there today?"
"Everyone, including Scott. We were told there's been some sketchy looking people that have been coming in and out of the pizzeria during the open hours so we have to be on the look out for them."
"Okay! Can I take them out if they do break in?"
"Sure, I don't see why not"
"Yay"
Anguis' stomach growled a little and it startled her a bit. Vincent snickered at her reaction and she glanced up at him.
"I'm guessing you want me to make us some breakfast?" Asked Vincent.
"If you could, that would be nice."
"I can do that"
Anguis jumped up onto his shoulders and he scratched her head as they made their way down to the kitchen. She made sure to be careful with her claws since he wasn't wearing a shirt, and when they got into the kitchen, jumped off and sat down on the counter.
"Whatcha wanna eat?"
"Hmmm... I dunno actually, surprise Me"
"Alright"
He turned on the radio and grabbed a few ingredients from the cabinets and began mixing them. Anguis unmorphed and lip synced with the song and Vincent looked at her and smiled, and turned up the music. He joined her by singing the lyrics that the male artist sung while Anguis sung the lyrics by the female artist. The song finished out and some ads came on and Anguis sat there giggling. Breakfast was made in a few minutes and Vincent jumped up on the counter next to her and they ate their food, enjoying every bite.
"Damn Vinny, these are good as hell, where'd you learn to cook?"
"Well, I wasn't actually taught how to cook, it was just me messing around with different ingredients one day and tah dah, tasty food."
"Oh cool"
"And I just realized we both have on similar outfits"
"We do?"
"just underwear and shorts, nothin else"
"Huh"
They finished their meal and Vincent started cleaning up, teasing Anguis every now and then. He finished putting everything away and walked back over to her and stood between her legs.
"So, anything you wanna do today?" He asked
"Not that I can think of, what bout you?"
"Hmm... how about something like this"
He started kissing her neck and his hands went straight to her breasts and he began to fondle them. Anguis bit her bottom lip and whimpered a little until he lightly bit down on her collar bone and she moaned. Vince then licked her from that spot up to her ear, making a shiver run up her spine.
"Let's have some fun today"
"Like, as in what we did yesterday?"
"Mhmm"
"Mkay"
They made eye contact and Vincent smirked.
"I'm so glad I found someone as perverted as I am"
That comment made Anguis giggle a bit and he went to making out with her and touching various sensitive places on her. The doorbell rang, but they ignored it and kept going on with what they were doing.
{meanwhile outside}
"Oh cmon Vincent answer the damn door it's cold out here"
"It's not that cold Scott"
"Mike, I'm standing in the way of the wind for you, but it's kinda cold for me"
"Whatever, Jeremy ring the doorbell again"
He did and they heard something from inside of the house.
"The fuck was that?" Asked Mike
"Dunno"
"I-it sounded like someone i-is inside"
"Well if they're home, why the fuck are they not answering the door"
"Once again, dunno."
"Can I just spam the damn bell until they answer?"
"Why on earth would you do that?"
"They would answer after being annoyed by it"
"No"
The wind blew again and Scott shuddered.
"Take that back; yes just do it"
Mike continuously hit the button and Jeremy peaked around through one of the windows and caught a glimpse of Vincent's look when he turned around to answer the door. He ducked back around the corner and gave the other two a worried look.
"Do I wanna know what you just saw"
"w-we're not gonna have a-a very happy person a-answering the do-"
The front door was thrown open and Vincent looked at them with a pissed off expression.
"WHAT?!?!"
"Trick or treat" joked Mike
Vince sighed and Scott could tell he was trying his best to not slap Mike for what he said.
"Umm, can we come in? I wanna talk about what's going down tonight"
"Yeah... Anguis!"
"What Vinny?"
"You might wanna," he nodded towards the stairs, "ya know?"
Anguis clued in to what he was trying to say and morphed and went up to the second floor to grab some clothes for the two of them. Vincent gestured for them to come in and everyone else walked in and went to the living room. He closed the door behind them and walked over to where they were sitting.
"So, what you wanna talk about again?"
"Well first off, what's up with you two and the fact you're not wearing shirts"
"Mike shut up"
"I'm asking a serious question Scott"
"That's not serious at all"
"Cause Mike, we don't feel like it. Now what was the actual conversation topic about again?"
Anguis flew back down and handed Vincent his shirt, which he promptly put on, and then she landed on the floor and unmorphed.
"Well I was going to tell you guys to be a little bit more cautious tonight because of the people that have been spotted in the store during the day time, they kept taking notes of what was in the area and how it was laid out."
"Okay"
"I've already notified the police and they're going to have a lookout car or two just in case they do show up, but if the people do manage to sneak in, don't kill them"
Scott looked over at Anguis and Vincent when he said that and Anguis looked down at the ground in disappointment.
"Man.... okay..."
"Wait what?!?" mike and Jeremy exclaimed
"What?"
"Anguis you're a fuckin serial killer too???"
"Well of course" said Vincent
"Scott... why would you do that..."
"Why would I do what?"
"One killer was bad enough, but there's two now???"
Anguis sighed, as if she was ashamed at the fact and Vincent placed his hand on her ass and gave it a squeeze. She looked up at him, blushing slightly, and he smiled.
"Cmon Anguis its not that bad being a killer, I mean, people ain't gonna fuck with you no more"
"Except for Vincent, he just doesn't care"
"Mike, imma just let you know, there's a difference between fucking with her, and then just fucking her in general"
"And you probably do both
"Well, haven't gotten to the second one yet"
Vince winked at Anguis and she blushed even more and Scott face palmed.
"Ohhh this conversation went off topic quickly... so aaaanyways, if you guys do happen to have the people break in while on duty, just call the police and they'll come and get them."
"So we can't do anything to stop them?" Asked Anguis
"Just close the doors to the office"
"Well that's no fun.."
"Fine, you can take them down to the ground, but don't injure them in anyway"
"Okay!"
"Well," Scott said while standing up, "see you guys later tonight"

The others said goodbye as well and left the house. Anguis waved to them as they left and the blinds in front of her suddenly closed. She turned around and Vincent was sitting on the couch with a wide grin plastered on his face.
"Shall we resume?"
------------------------------------------------------