Shattered Souls

A few short vibrations woke Vincent up and he sighed and checked his phone. Mike had put him in a group chat for weekend dinner plans and he groaned once realizing his phone was going to be spammed for a few days.
*why, why do they do this to me... they know I hate group chats...*
He looked down at Anguis and saw she was holding onto his hand while sleeping and that she was faintly smiling, but there was something else in her expression that didn't immediately click. It wasn't a good thing, he knew that, but it took a while to see the small tremble in her lip and the tear streaks that were recent enough to glisten in the dim lighting. Frowning slightly, Vincent gently rubbed them away and caressed her cheek with his thumb. A small tear fell and he brushed it away and softly kissed her cheek where it stopped, making her aura flare up once more.
*huh, even her unconscious mind can still get signals to alert her aura, interesting... I wonder if that's her soul....*
A look of discontent covered up Anguis' smile and she mumbled something in her sleep, her brows furrowing together at whatever thought was going through her mind. She whimpered a little and tried to hide her face, her aura slowly fading.
"Shhhh... it's alright...." Vincent whispered to her while petting her, "you'll be okay my sweetheart..."
Her grip on his hand increased a little and her whimpers gradually grew louder and more frequent. More tears fell and Vincent worried about what was going on in her mind.
*do I wake her up? Or should I just let her sleep some more? I mean, it is 5:32 so it's not that early for her....*
He shook her gently with the arm that was wrapped around her and her eyes opened a little, still filled with tears.
"Hey, you alright darling?"
"N-no..."
"What's wrong?"
"I keep getting t-these bad nightmares..."
"About what?"
"Loosing all of y'all to Jack and his stupid sidekick chick...."
"Awh, Anguis, you don't need to worry about that-"
"I know.. but for whatever reason they keep coming back... and then I have to sit there and watch you guys be tortured... it's horrible..."
"Well, you're not going to have to worry about that ever happening" Vince said with a smile
"Yeah..."
Anguis smiled a little as well and Vincent kissed her on her forehead, getting a little giggle out of her as her aura lit up again. She shuddered randomly and bit her bottom lip, making Vincent look at her strangely.
"Uhh... you sure you're okay?"
"Mhmm, I mean... there's this really weird feeling I'm having rn.... It's like a weird tingly feeling in my stomach, it's been happening since yesterday..."
Vincent chuckled to himself once realizing what she was experiencing and smirked.
"What?"
"Someone's a little hoooornyyyy" he sang
Anguis blushed a bit and a little mischievous yet nervous smile flickered on her face for a second.
"No... I don't think it's that..."
"You sure?"
"Well... it is in the right area, but I think it's cause I've been sitting on my ass for a few days straight, like I haven't done much moving around n stuff"
"Mmmh, it's probably cause you're craving it, if you know what I mean"
"Eh, maybe. Speaking of cravings, god damn does a pizza sound good."
"Want me to order one?"
"Yes pleaaaase"
"Alright"
Vincent called up Pizza Hut and placed a delivery for a pizza and breadsticks for the two of them and he gave a sly smile to Anguis when he hung up.
"So, the pizza ain't gonna be here for about 40ish minutes-"
"Awh, okay"
"In the mean time... I think I should satisfy your other desires..."
"What oth- oohh... oh yeah...."
Vincent chuckled a bit and moved her a little so she was laying on top of him on her stomach. Anguis blushed a bit, but allowed him to kiss her, and they both laid there making out with each other for a while. Vincent would peak every now and then to see how bright her aura was, and at one point it was like looking at a lit up light bulb, the black holes becoming very apparent, as the light didn't cross into them. He huffed slightly, trying to figure out what healed her, and changed so Anguis was laying underneath him. She gazed up at him with a shy smirk as he started undoing their pants, humming to himself. He continued to kiss her  neck, getting little moans out of her, and rubbed her entrance slowly with his fingers.
"Aaaaahh... V-Vinny... that, mmmgh..."
He slid one finger into her, making her gasp quietly and whimper as he started fingering her, going fast. Another 2 fingers went in and she moaned, digging her nails into the cot. As she was about to hit her climax, Vincent pulled his hand away, licking his fingers clean.
"Mmmm, delicious..."
Anguis blushed some more as he positioned himself and looked at her for approval. She nodded and cried out when he thrusted in.
"Mmm, mmh, damn... how are you s-still this tight?" 
"I, uh, aah dun- aah, know"
He stopped and allowed her body to readjust to his size. It took a few minutes, but eventually Anguis nodded and he started out at a slower pace, just in case it still hurt. He gradually drew out each thrust, making them seem longer and longer, teasing her. His full length making her groan and grip onto the filmsy bed sheets.
"Mmm V-Vinny, faster"
"Hm?" He asked with a smirk
"F-faster"
"Hmm... l-like this?"
He started pounding her like an animal and she yelled with pleasure. Waves of ecstasy flowed through them both and Anguis felt her walls clench down as she came close to her orgasm. Vincent felt her tightening and groaned at the feeling it provided.
"V-Vinny, I, ah, I, I'm com-n, nngh"
She climaxed and let herself go. Vince bit his bottom lip as he reached his limit as well. He noticed her aura had an extremely bright glow to it, the holes still not illuminating, and some of the cracks has lessened and even disappeared.
"Mmf, f-fuck, Anguis, I- aahhhh..."
He came and Anguis moaned at the feeling of her insides being filled. Vincent pulled out when he was finished with himself and laid down on her, resting his head on her shoulder, and they both let out a happy sigh.
"Ey, that tingly feeling is gone now" she said a few minutes later.
"~chuckles~ see, I told ya, all you needed was a lil bit of lovin" he said while squeezing her breast.
She giggled and hugged him, rubbing his back to keep her hands occupied with something to do. Vincent continued to massage her breasts until an alarm went off on his phone, signaling that the pizza was going to be delivered at any minute. Anguis perked up a bit and smiled a little.
"Yay food!!" She chirped
Vincent chuckled and got up, putting his clothes back on.
"I'll be riiiiiight back, Mkay?"
"Okay!"
He kissed her on the forehead before leaving the room, making Anguis giggle again. She slipped back on her clothes and heard a light knock on the door a few minutes later.
"Cmon in!"
The door opened a little and Emma quickly ran in the room and up to Anguis.
"Hai Mrs. Dragon!" She squeaked
"Oh hai Emma!"
She picked her up and had her sitting on her lap when Mrs. Fitzgerald and Jeremy walked in the room as well.
"Hey y'all!"
"Hello Anguis, how are you feeling dear?"
"Going great Mrs. -"
"Oh you can just call me Jenny dear,
"Alrighty, I'm doin great Jenny, what about you?"
"Doing splendid, I heard what happened, how bad was it?"
"Only a few cuts, It wasn't too bad"
"A-Anguis, you almost d-died, we had you r-rushed to the hospital so y-you would survive"
"Oh gosh it was that serious?!?" Exclaimed Jenny
"Y-yeah"
"Honey that's terrible!"
"Well, I mean I'm used to it by now"
"Mrs. Dragon"
"Ya Emma?"
"You wanna play Patty Cake with me?"
"Uh... I dunno how to play.."
"Oh it's easy! I can show you!"
"Okay"
Emma held out her right hand, and Anguis clapped it with her right hand, then they did the same with their left hands, and then both hands. Anguis smiled a little and they kept going, picking up the speed to make it more difficult. Suddenly, the door was kicked open and Vincent walked in, carrying a pizza, flowers, and had a bag in his mouth.
"Hey sweetheart, sorry I'm so late, I thought I wo- oh hi Mom"
"Oh hello Vincent!"
"Did you just call Jenny 'Mom'?" Anguis asked
"Yeah, I usually do, I mean she is like another mom to me"
"Nice"
"Oh, also, here"
He held out the bag and flowers for her and Anguis gawked at it.
"You, you mean, they're for me?"
"Of course"
"Awww, thanks Vinny"
She took a peak inside the bag and smiled; there was a container of tripe chocolate ice cream, along with a variety of candy in there.
"Ooooo munchies!!"
Vincent chuckled at her response and sat down next to her with a few slices of pizza on a paper plate.
"Well, we gotta get going now, it was nice seeing you two again."
"It was nice seeing you too Jenny" said Anguis
"Take care you two, cmon Emma, lets go"
Jeremy and his little sister both waved goodbye and left the room while following there mother. Anguis looked back at the food with a gleam in her eyes and Vince feed her a piece, making her smile some more and her aura glow a bit brighter. One of the cracks disappeared as she took another look inside of the bag of goodies and Vincent inhaled sharply in surprise.
"Woah..." he whispered
"Wha?"
"Your aura..."
"What about it?"
"It... healed"
"Whatdya mean?"
"One of the cracks is gone.."
"Really?!? You fixed it?!?"
"Yeah I guess, I mean you looked inside the bag and it went really bright for a second and then a crack disappeared."
"Huh, either I must really really like food, or it was cause if what I was thinking of."
"And that would be?"
"How much you actually care for me... like I've never felt so... I dunno how to put it..."
"Well what does it feel like?"
"Like all warm and fuzzy, and it makes me happier n feel lighter too"
"Yep, that's love for ya"
"I like the feeling... it makes everything seem so much safer and calmer, and it's so much more different than having to worry about everything, ya know?"
"Mhmm, it's nice"
Anguis let out a little happy sigh and snuggled up next to Vincent, munching on a breadstick. He kissed her on her head again to make her aura flare up. When it did, a crack partially healed and one of the holes shrunk a bit.
"Hmmm...."
"'Hmm' what?"
"Could we try somethin real quick? I think I figured out your aura"
"Sure, don't see why no- mff?!"
Her eyes widened a bit after being suddenly interrupted and she felt her face heat up, then melted into the kiss. Vincent pulled away after a few minutes and smiled once seeing a few cracks were gone, along with one of the holes.
Anguis looked up at him curiously and blushed slightly.
"What's that smile for?"
"It's working..."
"What's working?"
"Your aura"
"What about it?"
"It's slowly healing, remember how you said there were holes in it and it was shattered?"
"Yeah"
"Well, I just fixed one of the holes and a few cracks"
"Really?!"
"Mhmm"
"Oh my gosh Vinny that's awesome!"
"So, I think to fix you, you just need some love n affection, which, I happen to be an expert at providing"
"~giggling~ that you are"
"So hopefully your aura doesn't decide to change and want something else, otherwise I should be able to help you fairly easily."
"Okay ~yawns~"
"You're still tired??"
"Mhmm, you woke me up too early"
"Alright, I'll let ya go back to sleep, but just so you know, this is your last day here."
"Wait really?"
"Mhmm, once I get off from my shift, we're going home"
"Yay!"
"Aaand, tomorrow night is our last shift at the toy place, the old restaurant AND animatronics are gonna be back up and running"
"Sweeeeet"
"Mhmm"
Anguis yawned again and closed her eyes, nuzzling her head into Vincent's chest. He chuckled and decided to join in on the group chat plans while Anguis drifted off to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
{time skip brought to you by Microsoft}
*knock* *knock* *knock*
"Cmon in!" Vincent yelled
Mike and Jeremy both walked in the room, and Vincent sat up a bit more once seeing Mike.
"Uh, why are you here?"
"Scott couldn't make it tonight, he's busy making sure the restaurant is getting put back in its proper place," Mike explained, "so I'm here to take his spot"
"Umm... oookay... ~whispering~ pst, Anguis, wake up sweetheart"
"Mmmh.... what vinny..."
"Okay... don't freak out... but Mike is taking over Scott's place tonight..."
That got her awake, as she stiffened up a little and glanced over to where he was standing.
"Oh man... why does he have to do it..."
"I dunno, Scott sent him I think"
"But what if he does something...."
"Hmmm... Jeremy, cmere real quick"
"Y-yeah Vince?"
"Hey, if Mike tries anything at all on Anguis, text me, alright? I still don't fully trust him"
"O-okay"
"And Anguis, please don't do anything that'll piss him off, unless he started touching you, then kick his ass"
"Will do"
Vincent kissed her on the cheek once more and patted Jeremy on the shoulder before standing up and walking out the door. 
"Well, see you guys after work"
"C-cya"
"Bye"
"Bai Vinny"
"Love ya sweetheart"
"Love you too"
The door swung close behind him and his footsteps echoed away as he walked away from the room.
"So, what were you guys talking about?" Mike asked
"N-nothing important"
"Mhmm, okay, like I believe that"
Jeremy rolled his eyes and turned his DS back on, getting a little pikachu noise from the speakers. He sat down on the edge of the cot and Anguis folded her hands on his shoulder and rested her head on them, curiously watching the screen. He glanced down at her, raising and eyebrow, and she looked up at him.
"What?"
"N-nothing"
"~giggles a little~ mhm, okay then"
Jeremy's face turned slightly pink, getting Mike to laugh.
"Somebody likes Aaaaanguiiiiis"
"S-shut up..."
"Wait, Jer you like me?!?"
"A-a little..."
"Oh, I didn't know that"
"Really? Dude he makes it so obvious though"
"S-shut up..."
Mike shook his head while laughing some more and spotted the Xbox.
"Oo what game you got on here"
"Uhh, Mario kart, Minecraft, battlefield 1, Mario party, and dark souls"
"Awh fuck yeah, Dark Souls"
He popped in the game disk and started everything up, the loud intro music startling the others.
"M-Mike, I'm not sure if t-that's a good idea to be p-playing that"
"Psh, why?"
"I-it might trigger a flashb-back"
"Psh, who cares? It's fuckin Dark Souls, she can suck it up"
Anguis and Jeremy nervously glanced at each other, and went back to playing Pokémon.

Later in the game Mike acquired a whip for a weapon and he grinned and tested it out, the crack making an echo in the game and in the room. Anguis flinched when it went off and shook a little.
"M-Mike, don't use that..."
"Why ~crack~ it's the best weapon I have so far"
"Y-you're scaring her."
Mike looked over at Anguis and laughed.
"This scares you? ~crack~"
She whimpered and nodded a little, making Mike laugh and crack the whip some more. Jeremy quickly texted Vincent
~Mike's starting to be an ass and triggering anguis' memory, help~
~hold on, leaving work now, make sure she's safe~
He went back to playing Pokémon before Mike noticed and shifted a little so Anguis was a little bit behind him. 
"Awh, little demon chick is scared of a whip, did Vince hit you with one while rough housing one day?"
"Shut the hell up" Anguis scowled, "I'm not a fuckin demon either you twerp"
He cracked the whip again, making her coil back in fear.
"Hah, but you're scared of a little bitty rope ~crack~"
She growled and her eyes flashed a little. Mike stood up and grabbed a pillow case and whipped Anguis with it, making her yelp and coward back. He grinned and continued to do it, hitting the button on his controller to make the whipping noise.
"Little lime head is scared of whiiiiiips" he teased
"M-Mike stop it!"
"Make me, shrimp"
Finally Anguis snapped and morphed in her dragon claws and tackled Mike to the floor. He gasped as she raised her hand up to slash at him when Jeremy took the pillow case Mike had dropped and grabbed her hand with it.
"A-Anguis don't!"
She glared at him and tore through the casing with ease. Jeremy grabbed her hand and tried to stop her from swinging but she easily broke out of every way he held her hand. As her hand was coming down to slash at Mike's chest, Vincent ran into the room and quickly grabbed her by the waist, picking her up and getting the blow that was meant for Mike. He grimaced and cringed as the claws sliced through his arm, but continued to hold her in a backward hug.
"Anguis, calm down dear, it's not what it seems like" he muttered
Mike scrambled to sit upright and caught a punch in the face.
"Ow, what the hell Jeremy!"
"I-I told you to kn-knock it off you I-idiot!"
"How was I suppose to know that would happen?!"
"I-I warned you several t-times!!"
The red glow died down in Anguis' eyes and she looked around, confused.
"Uhh, what happened?"
She glanced down and saw the bloody gash marks in Vincent arm and that her hands were still in morph and gasped.
"Oh no..."
She stood up, slipping out of Vincent's hold and backed away a little, shaking.
"Anguis? It's okay dear"
"I, I hurt you...."
"What? No no no, it's okay, I'm fine, really" he said while hiding the cuts.
"No... no I, I can't..."
"Can't what?"
"I can't stay here..."
She cut through the wires and tubing that held her back and took off out of the room. Jeremy and Vincent both  gasped and ran out after her, calling her name and telling her to come back. There was a window at the end off the hallway and Anguis morphed in her wings and busted through the glass, taking off into the air. Jeremy and Vincent stopped at the edge and watched as she flew off in the bright moonlight, heading back towards the forest.
"ANGUIS WAIT!! COME BACK!!" Jeremy yelled
"I have to go find her" Vincent said, "stay here, I don't want anyone else getting hurt."
"O-okay"
Vincent took off down the stairs and got in his car.
*think, where the hell would she go that no one else knows about.... her old home*
He threw the car in reverse and sped out of the parking lot, heading towards the high way.
------------------------------------------------------