Natsu X Thief ! Reader : You Can Change Your Ways

~~~

~~~

(e/n) - exceed name
(e/c) - eye color
(h/c) - hair color
(s/t) - skin tone

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

I've been searching for my dragon Litania for the longest time and I still can't find her. (e/n), my exceed was asleep on my shoulder as I walked through town.

(e/n) groaned and rolled over, almost falling off my shoulder if I didn't catch her. "woah, careful you" I said sitting her on my shoulder, "I'm so tired, and hungry and I feel sick" she whined.

I sighed and looked around, 'I don't know where I can get her something to eat, money isn't exactly something my pocket has' I thought looking around.

I had a little money though, maybe I can get some medicine for her, I walked up to the medicine stand and asked the lady if she had any medicine.

"that'll be ten jewel" the lady told me, I gulped and looked at the six jewel in my pocket, 'I can't afford it ' I thought nervously. "here", I saw a lady behind me with bright red hair handing the lady four jewel to pay for the medicine, "t-thank you miss" (e/n) coughed looking at her. "take care of yourself now" she said before she walked off the and lady gave me the medicine.

'now we need food, I'll just steal some, this'll be a piece of cake' I thought as I walked nonchalantly through town slowly leaning closer towards the food stand.

I saw a little boy with dark purple hair looking at the apple on the cart, I made a sad face and sighed, I grabbed the apple and handed it to the little boy.

"here you go son" I whispered handing him the apple, "hey!", I turned around and saw guards running towards me. I threw on my hood and turned around, "crystal dragon quartz wall!" I yelled and a clear quartz wall grew in front of me.

"Romeoooo?!"

I kept running away from the guards until I ran into someone and fell on the ground, I held my head and looked up at him, his hair was salmon pink and his eyes were jet black.

"hold it right there!"

I gasped and peered back at the guards closing in on me, "sorry!" I yelled quickly before I shot up and kept running away from the guards.

I ran to the park where I eventually lost them in the tree line, I panted heavily as I sat on the branch with (e/n) as she held tightly onto my back as she was exhausted from flying.

"hooded lady! where are you?!", I peered down and saw the little boy from earlier walking with the man I bumped into earlier in town. I jumped down and stood upright as I pulled down my hood, "looking for me?" I asked tilting my head.