Tsundere ! Werewolf ! Midnight X Reader : I Want The Ears

"Midnight!" you yelled, "where are you Midnight?!" you shouted again, walking around your signature spot to meet up with Midnight, "come on dummy!" you complained, soon Midnight walked up to you, a hood over his head as he looked down at the ground. "Hey everything ok?" you asked, "yeah" he muttered and didn't look me in the eye, "I didn't work this hard to be good friends with you to have you lie to me now" you crossed your arms annoyedly. "(Y/N) I NEED YOU TO SCRATCH MY HEAD!" he yelled, you leaned back a little bit, "have you officially lost your mind?" you asked, "not here not here, come on" he said and grabbed your wrist, "yes crazy person I will" you smiled and followed him, he brought you back to his guild hall which was surprisingly empty, before he took off his hood and revealed wolf ears attached to the top of his head.

"Please pet my head, I dont know who I pissed off but I woke up this morning with these on my head and I have this undying urge to be pet but I wouldn't dare do it in public and you're the only person who wouldn't judge me PLEASE PET MY HEAD!" he shouted, you started giggling, "this is absolutely adorable and while I'm not judging you, you're also never living this down" you laughed, walking over and putting your hand between the ears and ruffling his hair. "I take it back this is uncomfortable" you said, watching Midnight relax and lean his head on your chest, "alright looks like I've accomplished my lifelong goal, adopt a dog" you mocked him, "I don't like it, I just have the urge to be pet now do it" he snapped making you laugh and continue.

"Wait is this a full moon kinda thing? ARE YOU A WEREWOLF NOW?" you asked excitedly, "let's hope it passes soon, I don't like that you're planning on using this against me" he twitched his eyebrow, "wait... I'm getting a dog bowl with your name on it, it'll be a great inside joke" you suggested, his ears twitched and you saw the anger in his face making you laugh. "If I threw a stick would you chase it?" you asked, "I AM NOT A DOG (Y/N)! I WAS JUST CURSED WITH THESE STUPID EARS! I WILL NOT CHASE A STICK, I WILL NOT DRINK FROM A BOWL, I WILL NOT GROW A TAIL AND I WILL NOT HOWL AT MIDNIGHT!" he shouted annoyedly, "yeah but you're the type of person to do that with me even if you weren't cursed with these ears" you told him making you laugh.

"Come on I'm just teasing you" you giggled, "ok but if this does become an annual thing like every day on a full moon you have these ears will you come back so I can keep petting you because this is kinda cute" you smiled, "I'm coming back to you anyway you know that" he said blankly, "mm... oddly romantic" you smirked, "don't get too cocky" he rolled his eyes, "alrighty mister grumpy, I worked hard enough to gain your trust I think I deserve this" you smiled, he nestled his head into your chest, "thank you (y/n), I know this is weird but you're the only person I trust with this" he rambled, you smiled at his cuteness, "you may be just a big ol doggy but you sure are cute" you giggled, teasing him as you pet the ears, making them twitch.

"Maybe I should get cursed next time, I might quite enjoy this" you smiled, "it's not fun, asking your best friend to pet you" he told you, "but I would be a great werewolf, I'd be strong and awesome and cool" you said shadily, "keep petting" he said, noticing that you slower down, you laughed and hugged your best friend, "let's trade places next time, you can get back at me" you told him, "oh believe me if I find who did this I'm cursing you indefinitely" he scoffed, "I'd be the best werewolf, even better than you" you challenged, "yeah right" he smiled, "thanks" he added, "anything for my bestfriend" he said.

"But seriously can I have the ears next?"

"I CANT JUST TAKE THEM OFF (Y/N)!"

~~~

A/N: requested by @redpandaotaku this was fun to write lmao thank you <3