Sting X Fairy ! Reader : Follow Your Heart

~~~

~~~

It was dark, the sound of Natsu loudly snoring filled the entire house, you slowly snuck down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible, you went out the door and ran off to Sabertooth, you made it to their large house where the members were staying, and you stood on the ground right below Sting's balcony, "Romeo Romeo!" you mocked playfully from the bottom, you saw him lean over the edge of the balcony, "Juliet can stay down there then" he joked, "as if" you huffed, using your gravity magic to launch yourself up there, landing on the ledge, you sqatted down on the rail and pecked his lips. "Miss me?" you asked playfully, "mm I'll be seeing much more of you so I'm not too sad" he said playfully, rubbing his nose against yours, "so, tomorrow's another big day, ready to kick some butt?" you asked, "I get to fight Natsu of course I'm ready" he said making you laugh, "hey uh, that girl of yours, how is she? It must be pretty bad that you're filling in for her" he asked.

"Didn't peg you as the type to care about us Fairies" you laughed, leaning against his shoulder, "well... I don't... I'm just... curious" he drawled out, avoiding your eyes making you laugh, "oh you're just a big softie, that's my Tiger" you smiled, "yeah well come on, we're going inside so I can take my shirt off" he said picking you up easily off the rail and to the bedroom, "well I'm not against that~" you cooed playfully, "even though you barely wear a shirt anyway" you teased, poking his stomach, he tossed you onto the bed before removing his crop top, jumping onto the bed next to you, "ah, I could get used to this" you smiled, burying your face into his chest, "one day, just a little bit longer" he said, giving you a warm smile as he hugged you closer in his arms, "I love you Sting." you said, "I love you too (y/n)" he smiled, kissing your temple, "keep an eye on the time; you don't wanna get caught"

"WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL GRAND BANQUET!", you and Sting met up, running away from the ballroom and hiding somewhere in the palace, you found the room where the crown for the king was in, "we'll be fine here, the king won't be showing up till later during the banquet" he said, shutting the door as he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer into a kiss, "you look so beautiful, my little Fairy" he whispered against your lips, your back against the wall, "such kind words from the king of the Tigers" you smirked, running your fingers through his hair as you locked your lips. "Such a rebel, the good Fairy sneaking away to make out with the king of the Tigers" he chuckled, "right cause its not just me making out with my boyfriend or anything" you rolled your eyes, "oh play along" he whined making you laugh and kiss him again.

"What is going on here?", you and Sting jumped off each other, turning to see Natsu sneaking into the room, "Natsu!" you panicked, "(y/n)?" he asked, "what were you doing in here? Is that Sting?" he asked, looking closer, "yeah I'm just gonna take this and go" he said, taking the crown off the stand and running out of the room, you and Sting looked at each other, "uh... so are we busted?" he asked, "this can't end well" you sighed, holding your head, "well come on... I threw in the games for your guild that'll get me some pity points right?" he asked, you punched his arm. "YOU DONT NEED PITY POINTS JUST FOR BEING WITH ME!" you huffed, pouting angrily, "I'm just worried what they'll say to me, we've been doing this for a while, what'll they think" you said, your face drooping, he wrapped his arm around you and hugged you tightly. "I'll be right there beside you, they can't get mad at you for being with me, it's your choice, you're an adult" he said, tucking your hair behind your ear, "come on, let's go."

"(Y/n)", you tensed up at the sound of Master Mavis' voice, "what's wrong baby?" Sting asked, you forgot he couldn't see her, "uh, give me a second" you said and rushed off, following Mavis, "(y/n) what are you so worried about?" she asked, "first Master if I want to join another guild would that be treason to Fairy Tail?" you asked her, tightly gripping your arms, "it depends, leaving for your own personal gain? Or for your own happiness?" she asked you, you hung your head, "happiness" you answered truthfully, "if it's for your own happiness, then seize the chance" Mavis smiled at you. "I love Fairy Tail, it's practically my home, but Sabertooth also has become my family, I just don't know" you smiled, "I'll just see how tonight plays out" you put my cheek in your palm. "If you really love him (y/n), dont let him go no matter what, if it's what makes you happy, I'm sure everyone will understand, just follow your heart" she told you as you went back out with Sting.

"Gramps" you said walking forward, the rest of Sabertooth was behind you, supporting you, "ah (y/n), I've been expecting you after what Natsu told me" he said, you gulped nervously, "Gramps its time I've been honest" you said heavily, "I'm in love, I'm madly in love with a certain Sabertooth Tiger, and he's been nothing but great to me, and the games have been my best chance at spending more time with him, and now... now he's the Master, he's the head honcho he can take care of me now that their guild isn't run by a complete psycho" you rambled, everything you said coming out on instinct, "do you want to join Sabertooth (y/n)?" he asked, you gripped your arm, "I do" you admitted quietly. "(Y/n) I have four things to tell you before you leave" he said, "number one! Never share any sensitive information about the guild with anyone so long as you live!" Gramps announced, hour eyes widened as you covered your mouth, "number two! Never contact any client you worked for in the guild for your own personal gain!" Master announced again.

You felt your tears falling as you grit your teeth, covering your mouth, "number three! Although our pasts must stray, promise to live the rest of your lives to the fullest. That means you must treat every day as if it were your last in this world!" he announced proudly. "Never forget your Fairy Tail friends, remember them as long you shall live!" he roared with his own tears falling, "and four... good luck, on the journey to a new life, to a new guild, and to a new family, take care of Sabertooth the way you took care of Fairy Tail, will you?" he asked with a smile, you ran forward and hugged him, "you're the best Gramps, thank you for everything" you said, he smiled and nodded. "You are first and foremost my children, and if this makes you happy, then I'm not gonna stop you" he said, you walked back over to Sabertooth, all of them cheered and gave you a hug, it still felt like a family, it still felt like a home.

"By the way Sting, (y/n) please find a different place to make out the kings quarters aren't exactly fitting"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT GRAY?!"

~~~

a/n: i got carried away this is the exact story of my oc this is what happens when i write sting x readers gdi i love him so much, but yeah requested by @oikawa_iwaizumi