Tsundere ! Midnight X Neko ! Reader : Can You Meow For Me

~~~

~~~

"JELLAL~!" You sang, running into their guild hall, "hi (y/n)" he laughed, ruffling your hair, "good morning, what brings you here?" he asked, your tail wavered back and forth, "I missed you~! And besides I've never been to your guild hall or met your guild mates! It's almost like you're embarassed of me" you huffed, your crossing your arms as your ears dropped, "no no I'm just busy you know I'm the guild master I don't have the time, I never thought you'd follow me here" he laughed, playfully swatting at your ears. "Can I meet them then? Where is everyone?" you asked, "they're around, I don't know they usually just come and go" he said, motioning to the empty room, "Jellal I'm getting real tired of this where are the good missions?", "ah Macbeth perfect, (y/n) this is Macbeth, you're polar opposites go crazy" Jellal said pointing at the angry looking man. "You look like that one freaky woman from Mermaids Heel? The cat one" he said eyeing you up and down, "nya~ it's called a NEKO!" you huffed, "you have ears and a tail... why are there more of you" he asked, "(y/n) is from the same place as Milliana and we knew each other as kids, play nice kids" Jellal smiled and started walking towards a room.

"I just wanted a mission..." Macbeth rolled his eyes and started to walk away, "you don't have to be so grumpy you know!" you whined, annoyed at how he was treating you, he glared at you before he clicked a pen and a red dot appeared on the floor, naturally catching your attention, "cats" he sighed, "I'm called a Neko agh!" you growled, "ok" he shrugged and left, you were annoyed the rest of the day, you wanted to come back and pester Jellal some more, but (un)fortunately for you, Macbeth was there, but so were more people. "(Y/n), this is Meredy and Erik, obviously you know Macbeth" Jellal introduced you, your tail swayed and you pouted at the name Macbeth, "haha damn Mac what did you do to piss her off?" Erik asked, "he reads minds you'll get used to it" Jellal informed you, "she's an awful lot like Milliana huh?" Meredy asked, she started ruffling your hair and playing with your ears, "ah well me and Milliana go way back" you admitted, scrunching your nose and fixing your hair.

"Well be nice to the cat girl Macbeth we're all in the same boat" Erik nudged the man, "IM A NEKO!" you roared frustratedly, you decided to get to the bottom of Macbeth and his peculiar attitude towards you, "why are you so mean to me huh?" you complained, "why do you wanna know?" he asked, "because you're not nice and I wanna know why" you slapped him arm with your tail, "ow! Just, don't bug me" he complained and left the room, and obviously you kept coming back everyday and bugging him became your new favorite hobby. Part of you was just teasing but a bigger part of you wanted to know why he was so different towards you, over time he stopped being so snobby and you assumed he just got used to you being around. "What you're not gonna bug me today?" he asked when you stuck with Meredy, "no why~?" you asked, "miss neko (y/n)? TOO BAD YOU BUM!" Meredy shouted and hugged you closer to her, "make up your dang mind do you wanna hang out with her or not?" Meredy asked, "no I don't" he turned his back to you making your ears and tail drop.

You giggled and got out of Meredy's grip, you ran over and hugged Macbeth from behind, turning your head and smiling at him, "hi~" you purred, dragging yourself behind him, "I didn't ask for you to follow me" he peered over at you, "do you want me to go?" you asked, a playful smile on your lips, "no" he said calmly and kept walking, you followed him to the roof of the guild hall and laid next to him, "so, what's it like being a Neko?" he asked, "nya~ not too much different from being like you" you smiled, stretching yourself out over his lap. "So do you... like, meow? And purr like actual cats?" he asked, "I mean, I can" you said, he hesitated but he started scratching your head, your ear twitched, "stop it's embarrassing!" you whined and slapped his hand away. "Wh— WHAT?! YOURE A CAT!" he yelled, "ok but still!" you whined, "you're so picky" he teased you, "says you!" you said in defense, he smirked weakly, you didn't know he was just playing with you, you thought he was serious.

"Ok but can you meow for me? Please?" he asked, "fine" you drooped your ears, "meow~" you meowed for him, you watched his face slowly tense up as he tried to hide his smile, "oh I've never wanted a cat more in my life" he said, you whined and slapped his arm, "leave me alone! I did it for you! Happy?" you whined as your cheeks flushed, "nyaaa~ my dignity!" you cried, Macbeth just smiled at you, finding it amusing, "are you just gonna stare at me?" you complained, "I don't know, I quite like doing it" he said playfully eyeing you up and down, you avoided his eyes and pouted weakly, "so, why are you being all nice now?" you asked quietly, "is that a problem?" he asked, "NYA~! What's with you and avoiding my questions!" you growled, "oh angry kitty" he cooed and scratched your chin, "MACBETH!" you grit your teeth and hung your head, "you're making this so difficult" you whined, he laughed and wrapped his arms around you, "come back more often, it'll get easier with me" he smiled.

"What'll get easier~?"

"You'll see"

~~~

a/n: REQUESTED BY @redpandaotaku I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DO A NEKO X READER SO I REALLY HOPE THIS WAS OK I JUST HEARD NEKO AND THOUGHT OF MILLIANA