Demon ! Natsu X Angel ! Reader : Runaway

~~~

~~~

"Finally you left heaven I was wondering if you'd ever show up" Natsu smirked, leaning against a tree, "you could just break in, all you demons do it all the time" you said annoyedly and avoided his eyes, "well I'm not like all demons" he said, pulling your chin so you looked at him, "and I would never take advantage of you" he said seriously as he locked eyes with me, you looked away, "if you wanna meet up with me and break the rules, that's all up to you, I won't force you to sneak away" he added. He noticed how glum you looked, "I almost got caught" you admitted, he pouted, "come here (y/n)" he said and guided you to a large forest area, "oh god did you kill people here?" you asked, he just smiled, "trust me" he said and brought you further in the forest, he pulled a few large palm leaves out of the way and you saw a stream, man it was so pretty, the grass was bright green and the blue water was shining. "Hey" he said and picked up your chin, noticing how sad you looked, "I'm never gonna be able to see the world again, I may never remember what a kitten looks like" you whispered, you sniffled and covered your face.

Natsu smiled, "I fell in love once, I brought her here for our first date and she told me that was when she fell in love with me" he explained to you, distracting you from the sadness, "did you bring me here because you want me to fall in love with you?" you teased, he just chuckled and looked down at the grass, "you'd never believe me if I said yes" he said and you sat by the water together, playing and talking to each other about a lot of things, past life and such. A fox ran out of the forest and up to you, it curled up into a ball in your lap making you giggle, a few baby foxes surrounded you too, some bunnies and deer came around as well, "ok snow white damn" he scoffed making you laugh, you leaned over and hugged him, "thank you, for taking me here Natsu" you thanked him quietly, "it's been too long since I've been in the real world" you admitted.

A few bunnies and a baby fox ran over to Natsu and jumped into his lap, a doe walked up and nudged his back and laid its head on his shoulders, you smiled, "ok grumpy" you said teasingly making him playfully shove you. "Hey Natsu?" you asked, "what was your first kiss like?" you added, "why do you ask?" he asked in confusion, "I never had mine" you said slightly laughing to lighten the mood. He leaned back, petting the baby bunny on his lap, "it was messy, neither of us knew what we were doing, but it was sweet, innocent even" he said, recalling the memory, "you've never been kissed? genuinely?" he asked and you shook my head, "I was single all my life, and when I got to heaven, I don't kiss other angels" you said sadly. "What about demons?" he asked, you tilted your head, he let the animals away from him before he sat closer to you, "it ought to be a crime to deprive a woman of a meaningful kiss" he said, "one won't hurt anyone" he added, hand cupping your cheek as he kissed you.

It was slow and soft, Natsu knew what he was doing, when he pulled away you was breathless, not from the kiss but from how he did it, he was so gentle and sweet about it, you've found demons taking advantage of angels and they were always aggressive with all of them, but it was like Natsu wasn't a demon, "let's get you home (y/n)" he mumbled, "wait!" you said, and reached out as he stood up, he held your chin and kissed your forehead, "I'm taking you to the gates of heaven, and you're gonna go rest.", NATSU AVOIDED YOU FOR WEEKS, you went back constantly to the spot where you'd meet up but he was never there anymore. So one day, you snuck into hell to find him because you wanted one thing and one thing only, answers.

"Honestly Natsu what in the world is going on with you?" you asked, "(y/n)" he snapped and stood up, startling you, he sighed, he came to the other side of the table and grabbed your wrist, pulling you closer, "I hate you" he growled and you got nervous, "I hate you, because I love you, I love you so much and staying away from you is not helping that, but being near you is so much worse for the both of us" he said and  you weee shaking, "and I want you, I want all of you, everything you have I want it all, I'm so in love with you and I hate it because its bad for the both of us" he said. "Natsu..." you shook nervously, "I love you, I love you (y/n), so much" he said, his eyes watering, you cried on the spot seeing him show emotion, "I love you too!" you blurted out, covering your mouth. "I love you more than anyone, I've never had feelings for anyone like you" you cried, "we cant, we cant I cant risk you getting into trouble or worse because of me" he shook his head, "N-Natsu..?" you stuttered, he tilted his head.

"Let's runaway"

~~~

a/n: hi i'm sorry i'm not consistent aaaaaaaaaaaaa also anyone wanna be friends ): i want more internet friends