Laxus X Hurt ! Reader : You Can't Leave Me I Cant Do This Without You

~~~

~~~

You and Laxus were training on Tenrou island, you and your boyfriend were trying to get away and have some peace and quiet between the two of you, so you got onto a boat and the two of you spent the day on Tenrou island, knowing you would find solidity at the first masters grave where you would be safe. "Hey (y/n)?" he whispered, looking down at you as you laid on his chest, taking a break after fighting, "hm?" you hummed, peering up at him, he sat up and put you on his lap, "you know I really love you right? Even when I'm being petty and reckless, I'm always gonna come back to you" he said, "I know" you giggled, he gave you a soft smile, while he was reaching into his pocket to grab something, you heard an extremely loud roar, catching the attention of both you and Laxus. There was only one dragon in the world that could be roaring like that right now, Acnologia.

Laxus didn't waste any time, he picked you up and frantically looked around, there was no way you could get back to the mainland, if you even try and run for the boat Acnologia could get one of us, so Laxus tried to look for a place to hide, "the first masters grave!" you told him, he quickly ran off with you in his arms, Acnologia was hovering over the island when he spotted the two of you, "I CAN RUN COME ON!" you said, jumping out of his arms, "head for the grave!" Laxus yelled to you and turned, "LAXUS!" you screeched in a panic, Acnologia swooped down towards the island so all you could do was run and trust Laxus would meet you at the island. You ran as fast as you could, what you didn't realize was that Acnologia had flown after you, and not, after Laxus, so when Acnologia had flown down and landed on the ground, he crushed you beneath him, tightening his claws, Acnologia grabbed your disabled body by your torso and flew into the air.

"(Y/N)!" you heard Laxus roar, "FAIRY LAW! ACTIVATE!", you saw the bright light shine and hit Acnologia directly, but Acnologia wouldn't go without a fight, but Fairy Law was just enough to get him to drop you, and leave you and Laxus to go and recover, seeing at Acnologia had gotten his point across by attacking two of the main fairies. You had fallen from high heights and Laxus ran to catch you, despite using almost all his power and energy in the attack to save you, he collapsed on the ground with you on top of him, your lower body was crushed and you had a large gaping wound in your stomach. "L-Laxus..." you stuttered, you coughed and felt your throat get swollen, filling with blood as you coughed again and saw the red liquid trickle down your lips, Laxus sat up, groaning in pain as he kept you on his lap, not wasting time, he sent a thought projection to Fairy Tail. To which everyone saw Laxus' thought projection standing in the middle of the guild hall, "PLEASE! SOMEONE COME TO TENROU ISLAND AND BRING PORLYUSICA! (Y/N) IS GONNA DIE! I NEED SOMEONE HERE NOW!" he roared, sending the guild into a panic.

As Laxus looked back down at you, just ten minutes ago you were doing the same thing without the chaos, "h-hold on... t-theyre coming o-ok?" he stuttered, watching your eyes slowly drift from open to closed, you peered down at your wound, whimpering at the unsightly wound, "shh shh.. don't look at it... look at me" he whispered, taking his coat off and putting it over you. He started tearing up, you slowly shut your eyes, not being strong enough to keep them open, "no no! You don't get to quit on me! Open your eyes (y/n)!" Laxus shouted in a panic, holding your cheek, shaking you, you didn't move, "please! Please I can't live without you, I can't do this without you (y/n) get up!" he cried, his tears falling onto you, it wasn't long before the guild showed up with help, everyone was gathered around you as Porlyusica frantically tried to address your wound and disability.

"What on Earth happened here?" Gramps asked, "we were just... resting, Acnologia came out of nowhere, I thought he would come after me... he crushed (y/n) and grabbed her, it all happened so fast" Laxus sighed, holding his head as he tried to control himself from breaking down, "please tell me she's gonna be ok!" Laxus begged Porlyusica, "hush!" she snapped, everyone went silent, you slowly started to open your eyes, taking in the sight of everyone in the guild surrounding you, not before Laxus quickly hugged you. To which Porlyusica slapped his head, "jeez child let her rest!" she growled, Laxus didn't let go of you though, Laxus was sobbing into your shoulder, "you're safe... you're safe you're here with me and you're safe, oh my gosh... (y/n) I'm so sorry" he apologized, "why're you apologizing?" you whispered, "you got hurt, I let you get hurt I was right there with you" he cried, trying to wipe the tears away as he looked at you.

"Laxus... you didnt do anything wrong" you laughed weakly, feeling the sharp pain in your torso, "he's gone right...?" you asked him, he nodded, "wait wait, I need to talk to you" he rushed, sitting up and reaching into his pocket, "I can't wait, (y/n) before Acnologia showed up I was telling you something, do you remember what it was?" he asked frantically, "you love me..." you whispered tiredly, "right, I was telling you how I would always come back to you" he said, "I meant it, but I was telling you this because I love you, I love you so much that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" he said, pulling a box out of his pocket and opening it, a beautiful diamond ring inside. "I won't risk not being able to ask, I wanted to ask you earlier when we were alone now I don't care, I need to know, (y/n), will you marry me?"

"Yes."

~~~

a/n: another request from @pokeprism14

SORRY FOR THE REPUBLISH I JUST WANNA ADD SOMETHING HERE

i just noticed i have 92 followers so i decided i'll put my other social media and do a face reveal on her if i reach 100 followers! thank you so much for the support you guys <33333