Sting X Girlfriend ! Reader : Winter Is The Best Time For Cuddles

~~~

~~~

sting's pov

"Where is my GIRLFRIEND?!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the table, "she's on a job Sting she told you she might not make it back in time for Christmas remember?" Yukino asked, "but... but she promised..." I pouted and hung my head like a little kid, "wow sucks to suck" Rogue murmured, "SHUT UP AT LEAST I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted and threw a bottle at him, he swiftly dodged and it shattered against the wall.

A bottle suddenly slammed and hit my head making me swing my head around, looking to see who hit me, "stop breaking things please~~ I just got back", "(Y/N)!" I squealed, almost femininely, rushing to the door and hugging her tighter than I ever have before, "I saw her on my way back at the port, thought I'd bring her straight here, even though she wanted to go eat first" Minerva said, walking in beside her. "What? I was hungry~" she pouted, I picked her up and swung her over my shoulder, "HEY!" she shouted, "MERRY CHRISTMAS SABERTOOTH!" I yelled, waving my hand before I turned around and walked outside, where the snow was still spread all around Fiore.

"Let me go pleaseee~" she whined, and I set her down, the snow going up to her ankles, "ahhh its freezing I cant stand this weather" she whined, her lips trembling as her hands rubbed her biceps, I hoisted her up onto my back, she let out a small yelp at the unexpected action and clung onto my back. "Let's hurry home and get you some food, you need to keep warm my love, hang tight" I warned her, holding onto her legs as I rushed to get her to our shared home.

~~~

"Here my love" I said, handing her a cup of hot chocolate, she was bundled in over five blankets, I flicked my finger and set the fireplace on fire, (A/N: in the case that I'm stupid and somehow Stings magic doesn't allow him to create HEAT just say he manually set it with a match), before sitting beside her and pulling her onto my lap. She was still shivering, "are you sick? How come you're so cold?" I asked, touching her forehead, "it was raining earlier on the island as I was leaving, it didn't help walking freshly into the snow as soon as I got back" she said, sneezing shortly after.

"Come here and cuddle me so I can keep you warm" I whined, almost immediately falling face first onto the couch, "come on at least let me make dinner first" she said, "you're sick though" I pouted, "I wont get you sick I promise" she said, smiling weakly at me, I gave her my signature pouty face, she groaned, "maybe we'll just order something" she said and rushed over to the couch, jumping on top of me, I grunted, my inner body sinking as my legs and chest flailed up from the impact, I made a hacking sound before I laid my head on the armrest of the couch.

I stuck my tongue out and played dead, she pouted, "noooo~ you cant die~~ guess I have to go get Lector to take care of me for the rest of my life" she said and got off me, I grabbed her wrist, "blehh" I droned out, getting up and hugging her from behind, my arms wrapping tightly around her sides, as I started nibbling on her shoulder making her laugh, "you're so childish" she teased, I peered up at her and bit down harder, she tensed at the feeling, I pulled her onto the couch and pinned her down, "god why do I love you so much?" she asked, "bleh" I said with a smile before I leaned down and kissed her, she smiled into the kiss as she cupped his cheeks.

The kiss went for a long time, as did all of our kisses, they were always very thoughtful and meaningful, not long after we were cuddling on the couch, binging a tv show we'd be watching for over a week already, after ordering the food, we ate to our hearts content, "that was so good ugh, I missed chowing down on unhealthy food with you" she smiled, pecking my cheek, "did you miss... this?!" I asked and pushed her down onto the couch, tickling her sides.

Her eyes were watering, she was flustered and breathless as she tried to push my hands away, "no S-Sting stop i-it seriou-seriously!" she whimpered, flailing her arms and legs to get me away from her. "I'm t-too tired p-please~!" she groaned and tried to crawl away, "come back here" I said and grabbed her sides, lifting her up and pulling her back, laying her on top of me, "you're a douchebag" she humphed and slapped my chest, "yeah but I'm your douchebag" I smiled and pecked her lips.

She ended up falling asleep against my chest, I gently and very slowly sat up, putting her in my lap, playing with her hair, her arm went around my leg, getting comfortable mid sleep, I turned off the show so she wouldn't miss anything and played music, one of her favorite songs as I fixed up the couch that was messed up from our little play fight earlier. I gently played with her hair and cuddled her close, she nuzzled her head against my thigh, "ugh, every Christmas I ask Santa for an angel and always wake up next to you" I murmured, leaning down and kissing her temple, "Merry Christmas my love, may we have many more"

~~~

@roguecheneyismine requested // lmao what's a hiatus it's called uncreativity and lack of motivation // BIG SHOUT-OUT TO merry_bee WHOS LIKE, THE BIGGEST INSPIRATION EVER❤️