Jellal X Androgynous ! Sibling ! Reader : Can I See You In A Skirt

~~~

~~~

this is a sibling bonding chapter not incest i swear lol

also i made this without gender pronouns (:

~~~

"Jellal I'm taking your shirt!" you shouted, grabbing your brothers shirt off the bed and walking back to your room, "yeah ok it's not like I was just about to wear that or anything!" he yelled playfully down the hall as you went into your room, you put on one of your more casual outfits and headed outside the house. "Today you join the guild, you excited?" he asked, running beside you, "I always wondered where my joy went, you must've ate it in the womb" you teased him, playfully ruffling his hair, he scoffed and playfully pushed you, "oh it's actually kinda cold" you said, pretty unfazed by the cold, you were just acknowledging the weather, Jellal took off his long trench coat and wrapped it over you, "wow let me just take your boots while we're at it" you joked with your brother, he shook his head, "just wear the big manly coat" he said as you walked down the road, "if it's manly why were you wearing it" you said playfully, "stop mocking me or I won't let you join!" he complained which made you laugh.

"Move it punks", you and Jellal scoffed at the men that just moved between the two of you, "what even are you? Are you supposed to be a dude or a chick?", it didn't take long for Jellal to take action as your big brother, "Dark Rondo" he growled, sending ghosts flying towards the guys and knocking them all to the ground, "educate yourselves before being disrespectful" he snapped, and dragged you away, that's how Jellal's always been. You used to be a happy go lucky child like Jellal, but when you got older and started to refer to yourself as androgynous, your character changed, you found yourself more stoic and cold towards others, and Jellal became much more protective. He respected you though, he always let you borrow his clothes when you couldn't afford your own during rough times, you always had him to fall back on when others were rude and unwilling to support you, he also played along your silly dress up games when you asked him to wear long skirts and heeled boots like you did every so often.

"Crime Sorcière!" Jellal yelled into the building which sent the entire guild stumbling down the stairs, "yes sir?!", "who's this?", "this is (y/n), you guys are gonna be RESPECTFUL RIGHT?!" he shouted, "yes sir" they all panicked, "if you're wondering I'm androgynous, I expected this kind of reaction, it's nothing special, just treat me like anyone else" you said boldly, arms crossed as you avoided their eyes, feeling the judgement. "Well! Welcome (y/n)!", you were surprised, Jellal laughed, "(y/n) is gonna be the newest member of our guild! (Y/n) this is Macbeth, Sorano, Richard, Sawyer, Meredy and Erik" Jellal introduced you to each member, you nodded weakly to all of them, "let's go get the guild mark for you" Jellal smiled sweetly and brought you to get the guild mark, "I think everyone took kindly to you" he smiled, "I hope so, I'll be seeing a lot more of them" you said, staring at the door.

"(Y/n) they're good people, they're not like everyone else" Jellal said with a sad smile, "I've heard that before" you shrugged, head hung, "get to know Erik, he can read minds so you might be disappointed to know you don't trust them" Jellal teased you, you just smiled and pushed him away, you did what he said, once you were officially in the guild you went to meet Erik and get to know him. "Jellal", he turned his head to see the other guild members, "so how come you haven't introduced them sooner?" Richard asked, "well, I was just worried, some people are rude yknow?" he asked, "you calling us rude blue boy?" Meredy snapped with her eyebrow twitching, he laughed, "you know what I mean" Jellal said, half smile on his lips, "they've gone through a lot, and you know, as a big brother, and they're only family left, I wanna protect them" he sighed, "you're a good brother, it's understandable" Sawyer smiled, patting Jellal's back.

"Can I see you in a skirt please" Sorano asked, "NO!" Jellal shouted making the others laugh, "I MADE HER LAUGH!" Erik shouted from across the guild hall, "shut up!" you yelled back, "she's like a scary stone statue how did ERIK of all people make her laugh" Macbeth scoffed, "I don't know but it's my turn!" Meredy laughed and ran over, the rest of the guild came trying to open you up, Jellal just stood from afar, smiling at his choice of bringing you to the guild. You were finished being bombarded and you finally went home with Jellal, "so, how'd you like the guild?" Jellal asked you, "they're nice, and they're really respectful, your friends are great" you smiled, "I'm glad, you know I want you to be somewhere you're comfortable" he said, you gave him his jacket back and stretched your arms, "can you please put the skirt on" you asked, "ONLY BECAUSE ITS JUST US OK?!" he yelled, "mhm" you nodded.

"I think I pull off this skirt"

"Yeah we do too"

"CRIME SORCIÉRE!"

~~~

a/n: heheeeee requested by @redpandaotaku