Cobra X Jellal ! Sister : Welcome To Crime Sorcière

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"Hi there, I'm (y/n) Fernandes, I'm Jellal's little sister, and the newest member to Crime Sorcière" I said sweetly standing in front of all the other members. "(Y/n) is super sweet! And she's single so boys~!" Meredy said teasingly, as she wrapped her arm around me, "M-Meredy!" I stuttered bashfully as she giggled. "Alright (y/n), do you know anyone here besides me and Meredy?" my big brother asked me, "u-uh.. no, am I supposed too?! I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"She's just a darling little angel isn't she" a lady with white hair said cupping my cheeks, "uh.. twank you?" I asked with a muffled tone since she was squeezing my cheeks. "Cant you tell she's struggling to breathe Sorano?" a man with black and white hair tied into a single braid told her, "oh! I'm so so sorry, I know Jellal will kill me if I do something to you" she said patting my head. "I feel so out of place" I whined looking around, Ultear: had, boobs, Meredy: boobs, girl with white hair: boobs.

(Y/n): tennis balls.

"WAH THIS ISN'T FAIR!" I whined hanging my head, "um.. (y/n) are you ok?" Jellal asked me worriedly, "EVEN YOU MIGHT HAVE BIGGER BOOBS THAN ME!" I yelled sadly pointing at his chest. Everyone started laughing while I just felt like a thirteen year old, "you.. I.. I don't know, what to do here" Jellal sighed holding his head, "why don't you start by meeting everyone, because it's not like your boob size is gonna matter" Jellal told me comfortably. "Right boys?!" Jellal asked menacingly that made all the guys stiffen and nod, "Meredy I need to speak with you privately, Sorano I assume you'll watch my sister?" Jellal asked her.

"Oh don't worry the darling little girl is safe with me" Sorano smiled hugging me tightly to the point I was suffocating in her boobs, "Mewedy dont leaf me.." I spoke in a muffled tone as I tried to reach out for her. "Pair her up with someone nice Sorano!" Meredy waved smiling evilly as she walked with Jellal, "Mewedy huwwy up and weave" I muttered again swatting her away.

After escaping from Sorano's grasp, she introduced me to everyone, "this is Sawyer, but feel free to call him long nose the race car" Sorano smiled, "and I thought there was no way for you to get any ruder" Sawyer snapped. I giggled quietly, "it's nice to meet you Sawyer" I smiled, "nice to meet you too, it'll be nice having another girl who isn't as skanky as Sorano" he smirked. "And he calls me rude" Sorano winked as we went onto the next person, "this is Richard, call him the money preacher" Sorano said taking me to a large... uh.. block.. looking.. man?

"Money is all you need in life! However! Family and love are also life necessities!" he proclaimed proudly, "I agree, it's nice to meet you Richard" I smiled excitedly, "nice to meet you too! Welcome to our little family!" he said cheerfully. "Now this is Macbeth, believe or not, this is a man" Sorano told me, "JUST BECAUSE MY HAIR'S LONG DOESN'T MEAN I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" he snapped angrily. I chuckled under my breath, "I think the hairstyle suits you well" I cutely grinned at him, "awe.. she's so sweet, learn a thing or two Sorano" Macbeth scoffed. "YOU SEE HOW RUDE THEY ARE TO ME?!" she yelled looking down at me making me laugh, "thank you" I thanked him for the compliment and we were onto the last person. "This is Erik, don't think anything around him" she warned me, "um.. why?" I asked her a tad bit worried, when he peered over at me, my heart skipped a beat.

'Yo.. he's hideous'

"HEY!" he yelled angrily, "he can read minds! Aha I know your weakness now!" I yelled happily pumping my fist, "god she doesn't listen either" Sorano sighed holding her head. "Pfft.. I'm not hideous" he mumbled underneath his breath, "believe what you want~"

• • •

"Luminous Minutes!" I yelled raising my hand, I threw an orb above Meredy and it reproduced into numerous orbs that charged towards her like light beams, "agh! Maguilty Rays!" Meredy yelled quickly and sent yellow blades flying at the orbs. But she missed three and they hit her in the stomach, and both sides of her torso, "HAH!" I yelled raising my fist happily. "Maguilty Sodom!" she yelled creating the teal magic swords and launching them my way, "Ice Make: Dahlias!" I yelled quickly and created giant Dahlia flowers out of ice to shield myself from her attack.

"Oh crap" I whispered when the knives started cracking the ice, when the final knife made the ice collapse among itself, I smirked, "Infinite Sphere!" I yelled quickly and threw the orb that Ultear left for me into the air and it made copies of itself and attacked Meredy from everywhere. "I WIN!" I yelled jumping up happily, "you're just like a mini her" Jellal laughed watching from the sidelines, "who else wants to battle?!" I asked excitedly.

"Don't get cocky girl, I wont be an easy target" Erik said getting up and standing across from me, I smirked, 'puh-lease, fighting you will be like fighting Meredy. Simple.' I thought. "Magic Sword!" I yelled as I manipulated energy on my palm and created a sword made of that energy. I charged at him and got ready to swing, "Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust!" he yelled and generated a wave of poison, shaped like a large-fanged snake head, and sends it towards me, stopping my incoming attack by having the wave bite me. I swung my sword downward and destroyed the poison wave, "peek a boo" he whispered, Erik swung his arm, generating a very large number of scale-shaped masses of poison, which were rapidly sent flying at me in consecutive reprises. Poison Dragon Scale's. Goddamn it Erik.

"Ice Make: Rosen Krone!" I called out and created giant roses and spiked branches made from ice that surround and bind Erik, which obviously didn't work since he has super sharp hearing but, as well as stop the scale's in their track so I wasn't harmed. Double Whammy. "Poison Dragon's Grip Strike!" Erik yelled and I felt him grab hold of me with one hand and releases a burst of poison from it at point-blank range, "OW MOTHERF- DAMN IT!" I yelled as I gripped my arm. "JELLAL KILL!" I yelled pointing at Erik, "I told you don't get cocky, I could hear you thinking was gonna be an easy target" he smirked. "Maybe I would've been easier on you but you compared me to Meredy so~" he sang teasingly, "ugh you suck! I couldn't compare you to Sorano! And you're not cool enough to be like the others!" I whined.

"AHAHAHA" everyone bursted into laugher, "I am very cool thank you" he said offendedly, "said no one ever" I narrowed my eyes, "look even Jellal's laughing!" I laughed pointing at my brother. "Don't drag- hah me into this hah" Jellal tried to catch his breath, "you see?" I smirked, "ugh, you're so beautiful yet painfully rude" he sighed. "W-Wait what?!" I asked him bashfully, suddenly Erik started running for his life.

"THE WORD'S GOING THROUGH JELLAL'S HEAD ARE SCARING ME!"