Bickslow X New ! Member PT 2 : Don't Worry I'm Right Here

~~~

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

Bickslow stayed by my side all night, all the other members were awake staying close to help warm me up, I was cuddled against his chest, clutching the blanket around me but no amount of fabric could warm me up, I was freezing down to the bone, bickslow noticed it wasn't doing much and he hugged me tighter against him. "What were you doing out there (y/n)?"

I looked down and buried my face into Bickslow's chest, he took his mask off and adjusted me, sitting me better on his lap and pulling my head to rest against his chest, "we'll talk about it later Laxus, let her get back to her normal self" Bickslow told him, "since when did you have a soft spot for the newbie?" Evergreen asked him, a sly tone in her voice but he shot a glare at her, "since we made her feel neglected", I tensed up at those words.

"Isn't that right (y/n)?" he asked, I hesitated before nodded weakly into his torso after burying my face too far, "I'm sorry..." I said in a hushed whisper, "what on earth are you apologizing for?" Freed asked me, I felt my eyes watering, "for being a burden on you guys..." I added, Bickslow sighed and stood up, lifting me in his arms with it, "lets get some rest, you deserve it after what you went through" he said, walking me back to the room I was gonna share with Evergreen.

He set me down on the bed, gently laying all the blankets over me neatly to keep me warm, I wiped my eyes weakly to hide it, he cupped my cheeks and wiped his thumbs under my eyes, "I'm really sorry we made you feel like that" he started, "believe me it wasn't our intention, we just... wanted to let loose, let you know you could be crazy and have fun with us, that we aren't uptight or scary always training and stuff" he rambled.

"It just seemed like you all were so close, and I didn't wanna intrude on that" I mumbled, he smiled weakly and kissed my forehead, gently taking my cold hands in his warm ones, "you're one of us now, we want you to be apart of that" he said with a small smile, my cheeks turned red, "it's just the cold isn't it?" he asked, gently brushing his fingers along my cheeks, "laid down and get some rest, come with us and have fun when you're feeling better ok?" he asked, I nodded weakly, he smiled weakly at me before leaving the room.

Upon waking up it was dark, I stepped out of bed, the floor cold as I took soft steps, exiting the room and walking down the hall to the kitchen, "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!", "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!", "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!", "DAMN IT LAXUS STOP WINNING!" I heard Evergreen shout, "I'm the RPS champion stop trying to beat me" he said in a cocky voice, I saw one of Bickslow's babies float to me, I put a finger to my lips and made a quiet hush noise.

I walked to the living room where it was dark and only lit up by the moonlight outside, I sat down on the floor, the baby sat in my lap, I tapped the top, yeah just wood, it was the one with the permanent smile on its face, it flew up and floated around my head, "pretty girl pretty girl!" it cooed, nudging my head, "how does a piece of wood give me better compliments than my friends" I giggled quietly, when something silently occurred to me.

"Wait... don't you only work if Bickslow's controlling you?" I murmured, I swung my head around and saw him leaning against the doorway to the living room, he quickly ran around the corner and the baby fell, I laughed quietly and caught it, I got up and walked over to the corner, he was trying to look around the corner and yelped when he saw me right there, "h-hi (y/n)!" he panicked, I smiled and handed him the baby that he ended up dropping from trying to hide.

"I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop I'm s-sorry" he stuttered and it was actually really cute, I was about to say it was ok until he spoke again, "I-I was just worried you'd go out again... I don't want to risk losing you again" he added, I heard my heartbeat in my ears, the pounding against my chest, it felt weird, my hands were shaking but it wasn't fear, it was anxiousness, he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to his chest, "promise me you won't leave again without me?" he asked, genuine concern in his eyes.

I nodded weakly, too worried about what my voice would've done had I spoken, he bent down and his arms wrapped around my lower waist, before he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his tall torso, holding me up against his body, I panicked, my face turned red and flustered, he put one hand behind my head and pulled me closer, gently pressing my lips against his, he did it so naturally I felt calm enough to follow the fluid motions he was making with his lips, my arms that were attached around his neck tightened and pulled me closer to him.

"WHATAREYOUTWODOING?!", Bickslow nearly dropped me after hearing Evergreen's voice, we looked behind him where the other members were watching us, Laxus walked up making the two of us panic, "I called it, you're paying for dinner Freed" Laxus told him, "damn it..." Freed murmured, "come on you two gross lovebirds, it's sunrise, why don't we give (y/n) the proper initiation into the Thunder Legion?" Laxus asked and opened the door, the sunrise rising over the horizon, shining on the snow in front of the cabin.

We went outside and I got used to being in the regular cold again and not the freezing cold I had earlier, "so what's the initiatio-?" I asked until a snowball hit my face, Evergreen and Freed started laughing, Laxus and Bickslow were laughing quietly to themselves, I glared at Evergreen who threw it and she froze, I grabbed the snowball and threw it at her, I blinked right before it hit her and she got smacked in the face with the sphere of snow, she fell backwards and sunk in the snow, "EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES!" Freed started running until Bickslow threw a snowball at him.

"Come on Laxus!" Bickslow laughed as he dumped snow down Freed's back making him screech, "no no I will not participate in these shenanigans you kids a-" he started until a snowball hit his face, I couldn't help but giggle, he glared at me, "oh you're in for it now" he growled and reached down to cup snow in his huge hands, "uh oh" I whispered, "(Y/N) RUN!" the other members yelled and I took off running to avoid Laxus's wrath.

Maybe I really am a part of the Thunder Legion now.

~~~

A/N: lmao i literally wrote this in fifteen minutes in culinary class gotta love writing a 1000+ word fanfic chapter in fifteen minutes, but that's all for the part two uwuwuwuwu i hope you liked it because i did. :)