Sting X Sassy ! Reader : I Make You Nervous Don't I

~~~

~~~

"What is taking so long? I'm not getting any younger" Sting complained, already sitting in the hot spring, steam raising already from the heat, "calm down old man, let me take my time" you snapped, tying your hair up and out of your face before wrapping the towel around yourself, you walked out of the girls room and saw Sting with his arms rested on the edge, leaning his head back, "geez you take forever, the waters gonna get cold" he joked, turning his head to look at you, you flicked your finger in his direction and water splashed his face which he groaned at as he rubbed his face on his arm, not prepared for the hot water to hit his face.

"You could at least turn your head, what are you a pervert?" you mocked him, sticking your tongue out, "scared of what I'll see?" he teased, you swung out your hand and the hot water washed over Sting, while he was busy trying to keep the hot water out of his eye you threw off your towel and jumped in, the two of you broke into a hot spring when it was closed that way you could share the spring together. Sting was your closest friend since you came to this town, so it was often he'd break away from his harsh guild and their practices to sneak out and meet up with you at night, tonight he suggested going to one of the hot springs near his guild.

"My face burns, I dont understand why you aren't screaming in pain right now" Sting complained, "I'm a water mage, obviously no temperature of water is gonna affect me" you mocked, "white mage, what does that mean, you control anything the color white?" you asked, "yes, exactly, I have the power to control milk, you nailed it (y/n)" he said in a mocking tone making you giggle. "OH I have to tell you somehing" he said excitedly, "what?" you asked, "I had a dream about you and it was really weird but I thought about it and what if it's subconsciously gonna happen?" he rambled, you sat there with a blank face, "you dream about me?" you asked, "thats all you got from that?" he twitched his eyebrow making you laugh.

"Well what was the dream then?" you asked, "I cant tell you" he cooed, you splashed him, "tell me!" you whined, "don't whine it's weird, go back to—" he was saying until you splashed him, "that" he nodded, you smiled and scooted over closer to him, not that close, but enough for you to rest your head on his shoulder, "I need to find a guild, I can't keep living out here" you mumbled, "yeah well, I'm never letting you join Sabertooth, if I ran it sure but I don't" he sighed, "if I join any other guild then I cant be with you" you said, looking up at him, "I know but seriously (y/n), you cant join Sabertooth I wont let you" he said, you knew whatever Sting said was true so you never tried to go against him.

Except that the one thing you wanted was to be with him, you wanted to go on missions together, wake up in the same building every morning, spend every hour together, he was your bestfriend, your closest friend, dare you say your only friend, he was everything to you, as you were to him, which was exactly why he couldn't let you go through something like Sabertooth. As sassy as you were Sabertooth could ruin everything and he didn't want that, he found it fun sneaking away from the guild and meeting up with you to go have little adventures together away from all the responsibility.

"Can we just enjoy tonight a little more?" he asked, you tangled your hand with his under the water, "one day, I'm gonna rule this world you know that, I'm gonna be the next Hisui, and then I'll get back at you for not letting me join Sabertooth" you teased, "yes yes of course princess but let me know when that happens until then I'll be in this hot spring" he joked as he turned away from you. "Oh come on, you know I'm already a princess" you cooed, crossing your legs over the water, he shoved your legs playfully and you slipped into the water making you giggle as you sat back next to him. "Come on~ you know I'm a princess~" you sang in his ear making him smile and shake his head, "if you know I know then why do I have to say it?" he asked, "because it sounds better coming from you" you pouted.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around your torso, avoiding your chest, he hugged you tightly, it made you smile from how soft he was acting, different from his cocky nature, "you're my favorite person you know that?" he asked, "oh? And your brother isn't?" you teased, he nudged you and turned your chin to face him, "ever hear of personal space Sting?" you asked, voice shaking from how close he was, "are you nervous?" he retorted with a small smirk. "Of course not.. why should I be?" you asked, avoiding his eyes, "look me sass queen, where'd your confidence go? It's like I'm making you nervous and you're losing your sass?" he mocked making your cheek flush, you weren't quite sure out of anger or embarrassment.

You slapped his face with the hot water and he backed off and slipped deeper into the spring, emerging shortly spitting out water that got into his mouth, "I still have all my sass thank you" you huffed and avoided his face, crossing your arms and legs and looking away from him, he chuckled and sat behind you, wrapping his arms around you again, "admit it~~ you still love me" he cooed playfully.

"Yeah yeah I still love you."

~~~

A/N: ahahahahaha i have so much college work to do, this was requested by @oikawa_iwaizumi thank you so much for requesting i'm glad i got to write for sting again ahhhhh ((((: