Freed X Laxus ! Sister ! Reader : You Hang Up First

~~~

~~~

You threw a pair of shorts and a loose shirt over when you heard the door, you grabbed your belongings as you ran out of your room, sliding down the rail of the staircase, Laxus was already at the door, "huh? What are you doing here?" he asked, you pushed Laxus aside, "I'll be back later!" you told him as you locked your arm with Freed and quickly left to avoid an interrogation, you laughed when you got far away enough. "Sorry, Laxus stopped by unannounced" you laughed shyly, "I was wondering where he went" he chuckled, "its been an eternity since I've gone to the beach" you sighed, spinning around in the sand, "its much cooler here" he said noticing the breeze, "thats what's so good" you admired, it was the afternoon, maybe four or five in the afternoon, so it was gonna be sunset soon, wow Freed was gorgeous, not once did he take his eyes off you, he didn't feel the need to look at any of the other females in bikinis, he was blushing furiously but only because he was looking at you.

The two of you had ran into the ocean, both of you laughing and playing with the water, "can we come back to try surfing someday?" you asked, "surfing? Why would you wanna do that?" he asked, "why not? I wanna try a bunch of new things with you, I could always ask Bickslow" you teased, "no!" he panicked making you laugh at how flustered he was. You both ordered drinks back on shore, "I see many women with their eyes on you~" you teased him, "I'm not looking at any of them" he smiled, you giggled and looked away in embarrassment, not wanting to make eye contact with how flustered YOU were getting. You talked about future plans, missions to go on together, big party plans with the Thunder Legion, he told you jokes making you start laughing, so much you couldn't drink, you stayed until it got dark, when they closed the beach, the two of you snuck back onto the sand and admired the moon that shone brightly onto the water. "I'm glad I was able to meet someone like you (y/n)" he said, you smiled brightly at his kind words, Freed usually stumbled over his sentences with red cheeks, so for him to be so serious but so loving, meant a lot to you, "I'm glad to be able to meet you too Freed" you smiled, he leaned closer and gave you a quick kiss, smiling shyly as the heat radiated off his face.

"We should get back before they wonder where we are" he said, you agreed and the two of you snuck back, "I'll go in by myself, unless you want to be interrogated by Laxus" you said making him laugh, "you're right" he nodded as you turned towards the house, you paused before turning back, giving him another kiss, "I kissed an angel, twice, I can die happy" you teased as you went up to the house and went inside. You saw a figure standing in front of you, "so what was all that about?", "did you just not move from here since I left?" you asked Laxus, "where did you two go? What did you two do? Why are you out with an Freed? Why are you back so late?", you pushed his face and walked past him, "IM NOT DONE!" he yelled, "I AM!" you yelled back, "what are two fussing over?" Gramps asked, oh right, Gramps was recovering at your house after an accident at the guild hall, Laxus came over to help Gramps since he wasn't on a mission today, "(y/n) went out with Freed" Laxus huffed, "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ANY SO I WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO KNOW!" you shouted annoyedly down the staircase. "HEY FREED WHAT WER—! He's gone" you heard Laxus yell, "why would he stick around when he knows you're here" Gramps laughed as he peered up at the staircase.

You were on the phone with Freed who was on his way back to the Thunder Legion dorm, "I dont even think he noticed my hair was wet" you laughed, he was on speaker as you changed, "well Bickslow and Evergreen know where I was going so they shouldnt bug me too much but I feel bad for you" he chuckled, you took your shorts off, "I wouldnt worry too much, although Laxus already tried asking me about everything" you said as you removed your swimsuit, "its so cold now that I'm inside with air conditioning" you whined, he chuckled, "we should do that again sometime, maybe next time we can bring the Thunder Legion" you teased, "right cause just me shirtless isnt enough" he scoffed, "its definetly enough but what can I say? I can be greedy" you smirked as you got dressed in pajamas, "Laxus's rubbing off on you huh?" he asked, "but we have very different priorities" you laughed, he agreed. "(Y/n)?", you jumped and quickly took the phone off speaker, "yeah?" you asked, "Laxus said dinners ready~" he cooed, "I'll be down soon" you answered, you had listened for his footsteps but you didn't hear them, you walked to the door with your pillow in hand, you opened it weakly and threw the pillow at Gramps as you hid behind the door, "MOVE IT MOVE IT GRAMPS!" you yelled at him as he giggled and walked off. You sighed and shut the door, "I gotta go, family has to interrogate me" you told Freed, "good luck" he chuckled, "thanks, I'll see you tomorrow Freed" you said, "I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)", you didn't say anything, "you hang up first" you told him, "no you hang up first."

~~~

a/n: i apologize for taking absolutely forever to upload a chapter, i celebrated my birthday, had a mental vacation, and a big family reunion so i've been busy, i hope this makes up for it and i'll have more soon! thank you angels <3