Fairy Tail ! Halloween Special's : Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting And Rogue

Natsu: Begone Satan

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!", the entire Fairy Tail guard was partying and enjoying the celebration of Halloween, spooky ghost lights strung around the walls and toy bats hung from the ceiling, Gray walked up to you and handed you a drink as you sat with yo...

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!", the entire Fairy Tail guard was partying and enjoying the celebration of Halloween, spooky ghost lights strung around the walls and toy bats hung from the ceiling, Gray walked up to you and handed you a drink as you sat with your bestfriend and relaxed. "Nice red bull costume" Gray mocked you, "I'm a devil thank you" you clarified, "you have horns and it's red, red bull~" he teased making you shove him, "HEY YOU COPIED MY OUTFIT!", "NO YOU COPIED MY OUTFIT!" you shouted back at Natsu. "I'M THE FIRE DRAGON HERE! YOU SHOULDVE GONE AS A MRS CLAUSE OR SOMETHKNG!" he shouted, butting heads with you, "WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GO AS A DRAGON OR SOMETHING YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!" you shouted back, angrily pushing him back.

"THIS IS A HAPPY HALLOWEEN PARTY STOP FIGHTING!" Erza roared at the two of you, "get along, or you'll regret it" she snapped and left the two of you, "Gray keep an eye on them, and make them get along at least for one night" Erza ordered Gray who chuckled, "wow I would've gladly shoved these two into a room together and locked them in, its like my favorite punishment" he smiled and rubbed his hands together. "Weirdo" me and Natsu said together glaring at Gray, we looked at each other and just laughed, "cute couple costume Natsu and (y/n), you two are such polar opposites" Mira smiled, walking in with a halo attached to her hair and wings to her back. "Ironic that you're the she-devil and you're telling us that" Natsu said, "you just gonna ignore the part where she called us a couple fireball?" I asked with my eyebrow twitching.

"Oh you act like this wasn't planned" Gray laughed, "what do you mean?" I asked, "who asked you to come Natsu?" Gray smiled, "Lucy...? Why?" Natsu said with confusion, "and (y/n) who asked you to come?" Gray said with an evil smirk, "Levy.." I said quietly, "THEY PLANNED THIS!" me and Natsu shouted and ran off to find Lucy and Levy. "EVIL MONSTERS!" I shouted, "it's cute!" Levy whined as we chased her and Lucy around the guild, until hands grabbed my collar and Natsu's as well, "I told you two. To get. Along." Erza growled and locked the two of us in a room. "Well this sucks" I scoffed and kicked the door, "we could easily blast out" Natsu suggested, "yeah then she'll get even more angry" I sighed and laid down on the floor, "you don't uh... you don't look half bad in your costume."

I swung my head to look at Natsu, "that's not funny" I pouted, "it wasn't a joke...?" he said confusedly, "oh.. well thank you" I said shyly, "ew you're getting all red, is it to match your costume?" he teased you making you throw the plastic pitchfork at him, "shut up Natsu, you stupid flame brain" you scoffed, he smiled and laid down next to you, "so, wanna break out the window and get something to eat?", "yeah."

Gray: Arent You Too Old For This