Sting X Bartender ! Reader : I Really Like You

~~~

~~~

"Welcome!" you yelled, cleaning the counter, "ah if it isn't the Master of Sabertooth" you teased him, "ah so you heard" Sting smiled, sitting at the bar, "of course I did, my best customer became a guild master, congrats" you said, pouring him a glass of whisky, "it's nothing special, don't treat me any different, promise?" he asked as you slid the glass to him, "promise" you giggled, leaning against the counter. "You still gonna get on the table and dance like you did as a regular mage?" you teased him, "I just might, how many whisky's are on the house tonight?" he said playfully, throwing a wink your way and raising his glass.

"All of them, consider it a gift from a mage to a master" you smiled, "if you join Sabertooth it would be 'from a mage to her master'" he said teasingly, you glared at him, "it's like you're already drunk" you rolled your eyes, "and I havent even finished the glass yet" he chuckled and drank, after a few hours of catching up with Sting, he was wasted out of his mind. The bar you ran was fairly close to Sabertooth so when Sting came in one night as a regular mage, and left passed out drunk after falling off a table, you got to know him well since he came in as a regular in order to see you. Since he'd been gone for a week for the Grand Magic Games you took this opportunity to catch up with him, "diiid you seem me? My magic went bOOM hehe" he slurred, head wobbling as he tried to sit up right to talk to you.

"Yes I did Sting, you did really well this year" you said, sliding a drink over to another customer, "did you miss meeeeeee~?" he sang, laying his head sideways on the counter and smiling cheekily at you, reaching out to grab the bottle of whisky, "I did miss you" you nodded, you reached out and pulled the bottle away, "go home Sting" you said, putting the bottle in the cabinet and making another drink for some more customers. "But I missed you and I wanted to spend time with you~" he whined, pouring and giving you big, wet, puppy eyes, "you are such a baby Sting" you laughed, "be good and wait, I'll have someone take over in half an hour" I told Sting, and that half hour came by fast, when you were able to take off from work, you and Sting left and he offered to drunkenly walk you home.

"You saw, the unison raid me and... me and Rogue did? Heheee we did so good" he smiled, wobbling as he walked besides you, "yeah, you two are really something" you agreed, Sting reached out and grabbed your hand, "how have you been (y/n)? I missed my favorite girl" he cooed, "right I'm sure you did" you scoffed, "I did~ you know me" he smiled, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on your shoulder, "you know I was gonna do a really awesome surprise for you and dedicate the win to you, but... we didn't win, I'm sorry" he apologized, burying his face in your shoulder, "you're such a cutie Sting" you laughed and turned around, giving him a hug, "you don't have to apologize I know you did your best" you smiled, Sting picked you up and swung you over his shoulder which surprised you.

"Let's go! Hi ho, hi ho" he sang and walked towards your house, you rolled your eyes and laughed, Sting was drunk out of his mind, and his focus constantly changes so you weren't really surprised, when you got home you got Sting water and medication for his hangover, "Rogue isn't gonna... think you're dead is he?" you asked, he was resting his head on your lap, "no~ he knows I went to see you" he mumbled, cuddling closer to you as you played with his hair, "remember when you first came to the bar? You were so nervous you asked me for strawberry milk" you teased and he groaned, "I thought I burned that memory away already" he complained and you giggled, cupping his cheek in your hand.

Sting sat up and laid your head on his chest, "I may go vomit in the morning but you're welcome to rest on my chest" he said, you chuckled and nodded, laying against his chest, you yawned, eyes watering slightly, Sting brushed the tear away with his thumb, "get some rest" he whispered, you looked up at him, you leaned closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips, tasting the light sweetness of the whisky, "let's go to your room" he said and picked you up, carrying you down the hall where the two of you laid down on the bed and cuddled close. "I really like you (y/n)" he whispered against your ear as he laid behind you, you smiled tiredly, not bothering to open your eyes or look at him.

"I know."

~~~

A/N:

no one:

me: god i love sting