Sting X Girlfriend ! Reader : A Baby Is Exactly What We Need

~~~

~~~

(g/n) - girl's name

~~~

There was a horrible snow storm going through Fiore right now, which meant you and Sting were inside, cozy'd up by the fireplace, cuddling and talking about the guild, when there were loud knocks and a few rings at the doorbell, "what the hell..." Sting grumbled, "who the hell is out there right now" Sting snapped, storming over to the door, you followed closely behind with the blanket wrapped over your shoulders, he opened the door and there was no one there but there was a box, "careful" you told Sting nervously as he bent down and opened the box, to much shock, there was a baby in it, "oh my! Get it inside!" you panicked, Sting picked up the box and carried it inside, you shut the door and ran after him, he rushed the box over to the fire and knelt down in front of the couch, you took off your blanket and picked up the baby, they were so cold, "what psychopath would leave a baby out in the cold" Sting growled and ran to grab his jacket.

"Sting you're crazy if you think I'm letting you go out there in the cold too!" you shouted at him, "they have to be nearby, I'll be back in three minutes" he said, pulling you closer and kissing your forehead as he ran out of the house, "ok just don't listen to me then" you rolled your eyes and tightly wrapped the blanket around the baby. It was a girl, you went to the bathroom and ran a warm bath and started to take care of the baby girl, you warmed her up and she started to react to you, crying, lots of crying, "no one, no one I haven't seen ANYONE!" Sting barged back into the house, "there's nothing we can do now Sting, let's just help her" you said, picking up the crying baby girl and wrapping her in a towel. "We'll find out what to do with her when the storm passes, for now she's our responsibility" Sting said, you smiled weakly and held the baby girl against your chest, "should we name her?" you raised your eyebrow slightly, "I'm thinking snowflake" Sting nodded, "she'd never live that down" you glared at him, "it'd be a great story for how she got her name!" Sting shrugged.

You took the baby to the living room where you kept her warm by the fire, and it consisted of you trying to feed the baby and playing with her since neither of you knew what to do with a baby girl, but you managed, two days later and the storm was fully passed and you and Sting took (g/n) to Sabertooth, nobody recognized the baby and no one in town was missing a child. "So... is she ours now?" Sting asked, "I don't know if the child'll make it with you two as her parents" Yukino shrugged, you playfully threw an Angel Coin at her and warched it bounce off her head, "you should keep her, if anything maybe someone might come along later looking for her, and if not you two would be great parents, Sting's a leader and you're literally an angel, go for it" Minerva suggested. "But... what if I mess up?" you asked nervously, Sting put his hands on your arms, "it'll be ok, we can do it, come on we've been together for how long now? We got this" Sting smiled brightly, encouraging you.

You peered over at (g/n) who was playing with Rogue, "maybe... maybe we could" you laughed, Sting and you weren't far enough into your relationship to think about kids but, this surprise would eventually turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to you two.

"You're gonna change the world one day, I know it."

[ five years later ]

"Mom! Dad!", "sweetie! How was school?" you smiled, she ran over and hugged you, "it was so boring! I miss Frosch and Lector!" she whined, stomping her foot, "ok girlie, let's go" Sting laughed, putting her on his back, "to Sabertooth!" Sting yelled and ran off, you whined as you held her bag, following behind the two of them, "(g/n)!", everyone in the guild adored her, and everyone treated her as if she were really your guys' kid. "Lector! Frosch!" (g/n) brightly smiled as she hugged the two exceeds, "is that little (g/n)" Minerva smiled as she bent down and cupped (g/n)'s cheeks, "hi auntie Minerva" she smiled and gave her a hug. Sting smiled and wrapped his arm around you, kissing your head and rubbing your arm, "I love you, I think we made a really good decision keeping her" Sting whispered against your head, you smiled back.

"Think we could handle another one?" you asked, he peered down at you, "what are you asking?" he said slyly, "nothing" you smirked weakly, "are you...?" he asked slightly, "no no!" you laughed embarassedly, "I'm just saying, it might be nice to... yknow... have kids of our own?" you said shyly, Sting laughed and pressed his lips on yours, smiling against the kiss, "you're so cute" he said sweetly, "let's wait a little first hm? Once the guild work settles down a bit we have a lot to discuss about our future" he smiled, "(g/n)! Honey can you come here?" Sting asked, she ran over and stood shyly in front of you and Sting, "do you want a sibling?" he asked her, "like... a brother or sister?" she asked curiously, "that's right" you said with a warm motherly smile, "yeah! It's kinda lonely here..." she admitted as she avoided eye contact with you and Sting.

"Well we know a great girl for you to meet at Fairy Tail, I'm sure you'll love her."

~~~

a/n: i love sting so much and i missed him and writing soft stories about him so i wrote this super soft sting fic and cried anyway love you guys<3