Laxus X Sister ! Reader : I'm Sorry

~~~

~~~

no not incest, its platonic love i swear

~~~

3rd person pov in italics

~~~

"What are you saying...?" you murmured, watching Levy work on encrypting the enchantment, "I dont know, but I sure appreciate it" Gajeel told you, when the enchantment was finally lifted, Gajeel and Natsu ran to find your brother, "I'm gonna go find Erza and help her in town!" you said as the three of you ran along, "why wouldn't Laxus' sister come with us to talk him out of it?!" Gajeel asked, "because he's not gonna stop havent you seen that? He didn't stop for Gramps he won't stop for me! You two can handle him" you said as you broke off to find Erza and assist her in destroying the Thunder Palace. "You cant do this (y/n) you're a water dragon slayer! You're in too much danger!" Erza called out to you, "Juvia's out there too! I'll be fine!" you told her as you continued to destroy the Lacrima, the explosions and yelling coming from the cathedral, "I can handle these! Go help Natsu and Gajeel!" she told you as you both saw the explosion, you nodded and rushed to where Laxus was fighting the other dragon slayers. You lost a lot of strength from clearing off the orbs, but you were one of the big dragon slayers in the guild and you wanted to help end this unnecessary battle as soon as possible.

You saw everyone on the roof of the cathedral, you saw a bright light, "THAT MUCH MAGIC ENERGY COULD KILL HIM DONT DO IT!", you recognized Freed's voice, Laxus, your own brother? About to kill your own ally? You had no choice but to use water body to make it up there in time, "whatever it takes... to stop this" you whispered as you morphed into water form and lunged yourself into the air, making it to the top. "(Y/n) dont do it!" you heard Freed's voice call out to you from down below, "Lightning Dragon Heavensward Halberd!" you heard the familiar voice of your brother, "STOP HIM NATSU!" you shouted, your water form landing in front of Natsu as the lightning attack hit you full on in water form. You screamed at the overbearing feeling, "(Y/N)!", Levy? Freed? Gajeel? You heard Natsu call your name too, but you didn't hear your brother, white filled your vision as your body collapsed in its physical form. "Really (y/n)? You're so weak... if you werent stupid and joined my side this never would've have happened."

"Lisanna?"

"You threatened my children. Your own guild mates. And killed your own sister?!" Gramps shouted at Laxus, "I wasnt planning to raise my voice, but you took a life! You have to live with that guilt for the rest of your life, do you understand the consequences of what you've done?! You let your hunger for power and strength overcome you to the point where you took the life of your own flesh and blood with the intent of destroying a guild mate!" Gramps scolded Laxus with a dark tone. "You are hereby expelled from Fairy Tail, take this time to reflect on your actions."

Laxus walked away from the rest of the Thunder Legion, leaving them and Fairy Tail behind, "you're really gone huh (y/n)?" he said quietly as he walked down the hill, "damn it kiddo..." he muttered as the corners of his eyes watered, he angrily wiped his eyes, refusing to ever let tears fall, memories of you, asking Laxus to train your Water Dragon Slayer powers together, you giggling as you showed him a new move you could do, did he really kill you? His little sister that he loved and wanted to protect so dearly. He felt the familiar heart wrenching pain in his chest when he remember today was the Fantasia Parade, one of your favorite celebrations to spend with the guild because you enjoyed showing off your magic. "There's no point in crying about it now, what's done is done" he whispered, at least that's what he continued to tell himself for months and months to come.

~~~

"ITS REALLY YOU LISANNA!", you stood back idly as Lisanna hugged Natsu, your arms were crossed as you smiled softly, "(y/n)", you turned your head to Erza, her eyes were watering, "I-I'm glad youre alive!" she said as she ran and hugged you tightly, you sighed in relief and relaxed into her grip, "Gramps is gonna be so happy to see you again, we all missed you so much" she said proudly, you looked back at the others who were smiling and hugging Lisanna. "I was surprised when I saw her you know? But when she told me what happened... I was happy that I got a second chance" you admitted, Erza chuckled, "let's go home.", when you returned with Lisanna to the guild, you cried at the reaction from Mira and Elfman, they missed her so much, of course your tear jerking moment was cut short when you were tackled down by your grandpa. "MY GRANDDAUGHTER... YOU'RE ALIVE!", you smiled and hugged your grandpa tighter, "I'm never leaving again, that's a promise" you whispered, you were told Laxus was expelled from the guild after the battle, and the next time you got to see him was the S Class trials.

"You...", you looked over and saw Laxus standing frozen, baffled at the sight of you, "cant get rid of me that easily" you chuckled through your dry throat as you choked up the sight, the last words you remember were Laxus calling you weak and stupid for not following him, those last moments disappeared from your mind when you felt Laxus' large frame hugging you tightly. "You're alive..." he whispered, "are you... angry?" you asked softly, "there arent words to describe how sorry I am... I may never make up for it, I'm sorry (y/n)... you're first and foremost my little sister... I'm so sorry" he repeated as he hugged you in his arms, afraid that if he let you go that you would disappear again. "Don't think about apology is gonna make up for this ok?" you warned him, he nodded in understanding as he took in your facial features, you had grown and matured ever so slightly in the passed time. "I want dessert on you for a year." you said sternly, "A YEAR?!" he yelled in disbelief, "YOU KILLED ME! I THINK I DESERVE FREE FAIRY TAIL CAKE!" you shouted back and hit his head, he chuckled and shook his head as he hugged you tightly. "I'm glad you're back" he whispered, "(Y/N)! THERE YOU ARE!", "LAXUS STOP FREED HE'S SCARING ME!" you yelled and ran out of your brothers grip and tried to run across the island with the guild laughing.

"(Y/N) WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING FROM ME?!"

"CAUSE YOU'RE ACTING LIKE JUVIA LAXUS DO SOMETHING!"

"No I dont think I will, welcome back >:)"

~~~

a/n: i really hope i portrayed this well enough for you i tried to do my best within the 1k word range lol, requested by @jessylfrath