Gray X Sabertooth ! Reader : Let Me Go

~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~

t/w: its really angsty but has a sweet ending

~~~

Fairy Tail finally made it back, surprising everyone in the guild, Gray smiled in excitement, looking around the guild for you, unable to find out amongst the crying crowd, his eyes scanned the whole room but he couldn't see you anywhere, he approached Master Macao, "Macao, wheres (y/n)?" he asked, the mood suddenly died down, "Macao...?" Gray asked, slight panic in his voice, "(y/n) is no longer a part of Fairy Tail" Macao admitted, "WHAT?!" Makarov yelled, "she left six years ago" Romeo said, "what? Where did she go do you know?" Gray asked in surprise, "Sabertooth" Macao nodded, "the number one guild? We just heard about them" Lucy mentioned, "why would she leave...?" Gray held his head. "She couldn't take it anymore, she said that she couldn't come back here everyday" Macao told him, "she missed us, I have to see her" Gray said and left the guild hall.

Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Happy came for the emotional support, and also they missed you just as much, you were standing with Minerva, watching as Master yelled at everyone to prepare hard for the Grand Magic Games that were coming up in a few days, there were knocks at the front door, everyone ignored it obviously, too busy paying attention to Master. Whoever it was they kept knocking, your eyes drifted to the door, "(y/n). Handle whoever the hell that is before I do." Master Jiemma said sternly, "yes sir" you nodded, and walked to the door, you opened it, "you must be absolutely stupid to bother the Sabertooth gu—" you started until you looked up and saw Gray, and the rest of the Fairy Tail gang. "Gray...?" you whispered, stepping out and shutting the door to the guild behind you, you ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, "you're alive? You're all alive?!" you cried, burying your face into his shoulder.

"You're really here, (y/n) why did you leave Fairy Tail?" Natsu said, "I had to go a year without you guys, my magic wasn't getting any stronger and I wasn't improving because I was so caught up in your deaths, Sabertooth found me and offered me peace" you said calmly, "Fairy Tail is your home, how could you leave?" Erza asked, "no no dont mistake that, Fairy Tail isn't my home, the Fairies were, you guys, that building meant nothing but empty memories so long as you guys weren't in there" you said, swallowing the lump in your throat. "You didn't wait for us?" Lucy said with a saddened tone, "wait for you? WAIT FOR YOU?! I WAITED A YEAR LUCY! I SPENT A LONG YEAR CRYING AND REFUSING TO TAKE A MISSION WITH YOU GUYS! I LOST MY FAMILY! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! ONE YEAR WAS TOO LONG IF YOU ASK ME!" you snapped, tears falling from your eyes as you yelled at them. You sighed and wiped your eyes, "I'm sorry for yelling" you apologized, "Gray you understand right? What would you do if you thought I died?" you asked your boyfriend, he sighed, "don't ask me that (y/n)" he whispered.

"Come back, everyone's back (y/n), Laxus, Gajeel, Levy, everyone!" Happy begged you, you hesitated, "I cant leave now, I have an important role in Sabertooth" you told them, "you're seriously not gonna drop everything and come back? (Y/n) we're back! And you're still a Fairy deep down right?" Natsu asked, "please (y/n), come back to me" Gray said, holding your hand, "Gray... we fought last time we were together, and then you disappeared for seven years? And now that I'm a part of something new you expect me to drop everything and come back? I cant guys" you defended yourself, you were a proud Sabertooth member, but you were starting to doubt yourself. "You cant tell me that you'll be happy here at Sabertooth knowing that we're back at Sabertooth?" Erza asked, "give me a single reason why I should leave my current guild and come back" you egged them on, "you're the love of my life, and we can be together again, that's two reasons" Gray said, you gulped.

"I don't think that's gonna be enough" you said, your hands shaking, "being together isn't good enough anymore?" he asked, "Gray when we fought you said you never wanted to see me again! Maybe you were just angry but it hurt ok?! Cause I went seven years without you afterwards and it was hard!" you cried, wiping your own eyes, refusing to let him wipe them away. "We were a family, but I'm a Tiger now, and I'm not coming back" you said, eyeing down the rest of them, "(y/n) what's taking so long", "sorry Minerva, unfinished business" you told her as she stood in the doorway, "Fairies huh?" she asked, you didn't say anything, "well hurry, Jiemma needs both of us" she said and went back inside, you turned back to the Fairies, "I have to go back, so you tell everyone, that I'm happy that they're back, and that I'm happy they're all safe, but I'm happy at Sabertooth, and I won't be coming back" you said, avoiding their eyes.

"Please (y/n) hear me out" Gray begged you, holding your hands, "why should I listen to you anymore, we're no longer together, I'm not a Fairy anymore, we have nothing in common, so please, leave me alone now" you pleaded with him. "I'm not ready to say goodbye (y/n), I still love you" he whispered, "it's been seven years for me Gray, let me go" you mumbled, hanging your head, he sighed, "Gray you're not giving up are you?!" Natsu asked in shock, Gray held your hands tightly as he took a deep breath to look up at you. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you (y/n), I respect your wishes, I love you" he whispered, you started crying, he held you in his arms one last time, "I'm sorry" you whispered, you back up and wiped your eyes. "Hey" you said before they left, "let's make a deal" you said, "the Grand Magic Games are in a few days, if you guys win, I'll consider coming back" you said, "why the sudden change of heart?" Erza asked.

"I'm extremely happy here at Sabertooth, but I'm always gonna be happier with my Fairies"

~~~

a/n: ew ok i didn't know how to end this without making it too long so i'm probably gonna make a part two to this

Fairy Tail : One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें