Laxus X Hurt ! Reader : Don't Worry I'll Take Care Of You

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"Don't worry, we'll be safe ok? Mages are gonna come and drive off the bandits" I told the little girl, "right, thanks miss for sending in a request!" the little girl thanked me and ran home.

I got dressed in my black jumpsuit and threw on my black boots, I wrapped my black and white bandana around my mouth as I ran out of the town, to keep an eye out for Fairy Tail if they sent anyone that accepted our request.

I heard a loud static noise echo in my ear before a bright yellow light shocked me, I fell out the tree I was hiding in and slammed on the ground, I screamed from the stinging pain I felt spreading through my body.

"LAXUS YOU'RE KILLING THEM!" a female voice yelled as the shocking stopped, I groaned and sat upright, my side has an UNEXPLAINABLE pain, when I looked down, I had a giant static burn wound.

"FREEZE BANDIT!" a masked man said standing tall above me, "IM NOT A BANDIT!" I yelled pulling down my mask and looking at them all, "then who are you?" a man with green hair asked me.

"My names (f/n) (l/n), I'm the one who sent the request" I told him as I held my side gently trying not to cause MORE pain then I'm already in.

"Look what you did Laxus you nearly killed the person who asked us to be here!" a female groaned fanning herself annoyedly, "don't speak about Laxus in that way!" the green haired made spoke.

"You're focused on the wrong thing" the tall muscular individual said picking me up bridal style, "woah woah woah! Mister what do you think you're doing" I asked. "Do you want me to leave you on the floor?" he asked raising an eyebrow, looking closer there was a lightning bolt scar on his eye.

"No no please do continue to carry me" I said enjoying being carried, "I'm instantly regretting this decision" he groaned rolling his eyes, "hey this is your fault" I said pointing at my wound. He growled and tossed me behind him, I flew in the air and almost fell until he caught me again, "I'll drop you next time" he said looking at me.

I crossed my arms and humphed, "you guys are like a married couple" the girl said giggling behind her fan, "I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU PEOPLE!" I yelled holding my head. He laughed quietly, "don't worry, I'm just here to help" he laughed as he carried me to town.

(Time Skip brought to you by Bickslow's babies)

"Thanks for all your help (y/n)! Take care of yourself out there!" the village leader yelled waving goodbye to me, "good bye sir! take care of the town for me!" I yelled as I followed the Thunder Legion.

"You actually think your guild master would let me join?" I asked Laxus, "I know my gramps would welcome you in" he said with his hands in his pockets as we kept walking. "Really?!" I asked excitedly, "sure, Fairy Tail always welcomes new people" Evergreen told me.

"REALLY?!" I asked cheerfully, "of course, where would you like your guild mark?" the white haired girl, Mira, asked me, "the right side of my neck in (f/c) please!" I said cheerfully.

"Laxus look! I'm officially a member now!" I said happily showing him my guild mark, "pretty cool, mine is obviously better" he said flashing the guild mark on his chest. "KEEP THAT SHIRT ON YOUR BODY MISTER THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" I snapped angrily.

"So (y/n) are you gonna work solo or with a team?" Mira asked walking up to me, "she's joining the Thunder Legion obviously" Evergreen said sitting next to me, continuing to fam herself.

"Really?!" I asked shyly, "why not, you're already on such good terms with us" Bickslow said laughing to himself, "new friend", "pretty friend", "Laxus's girlfriend", "WOAH HEY KEEP IT DOWN BABIES!" Bickslow yelled shooing his babies away.

"Are you really ok with me joining you guys?" I asked them shyly, "of course, why not?" Freed asked watching me doubt myself, "I don't know.." I said quietly.

I felt an arm rest on my head, I looked up to see the almighty lightning bolt, "yeah, join us in the Thunder Legion, don't worry, I'll take care of you."

~~~

A/N: merry_bee here you go. XD