Gray X ! Famous ! Bestfriend ! Reader : Come Back To Me

[ Gray's POV ]

[ Gray's POV ]

"Hey Natsu, Erza, Lucy, wanna come see an ice skating show with me? It's free to get in" Gray asked the others, "how come it's free?" Natsu asked, "my childhood bestfriend (y/n) is a professional ice skater, she invited me and said I could bring friends to get in VIP" Gray explained, "yeah! Sounds like fun" Lucy said proudly, "sure, I'm down" Erza nodded, "and be in the cold? Heck no count me out" Natsu shrugged, "there's food for VIP", "I'm in" suddenly Natsu said with a thumbs up which made everyone roll their eyes, "meet me at the building at six!" Gray smiled and left the guild hall, after giving Erza the invitation, two hours later, everyone was waiting outside the ice skating rink for Gray who was nowhere to be found, "OUT OF THE WAY!", people started pushing through the Fairies, surrounding someone, "HEY BACK OFF!" Natsu roared and blasted everyone who was crowding the Fairies. "SEIZE HIM!", "what's going on here?" Gray asked as he ran up to the fairies, "Natsu's getting arrested?" Lucy said with a questioning tone.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?!"

[ your POV ]

"Ow" you whined, holding your head as you felt the burn on your forehead, "(y/n)!", "Gray?" you asked, you saw Gray push through the guards, "it's ok! He's with me" you said, he helped you up and hugged you, "I'm really sorry... the fireball that burned you is with me" he shrugged, "it's fine, I'm an ice mage it'll be fine" you laughed, "escort them to my VIP lounge, I have get ready, but we can catch up after!" you smiled and hugged your bestfriend again before rushing to get ready. You performed your show flawlessly, landing every stunt and perfecting every move, engaging your ice maker magic into your performance and impressing everyone in the stands, and when you finished your show and stood with both of your arms out wide, everyone cheered at the top of their lungs.

You rushed back to your VIP room, "GRAY!" you shouted and ran to him, he smiled, "(y/n)!" he hugged you tightly and picked you up, "I saw that ice maker fireworks, looks like you did remember something I taught you" he teased, you nudged him, "did you guys enjoy the show?" you asked everyone else who started to cheer and smile, throwing compliments at you which made you happy, "well come on! I'm letting everyone free skate in the rink after my show" you said taking Gray's hand, "you still remember how to skate right?" you mocked him, "it's not like I'm an ice mage or anything" he rolled his eyes making you smile and bring him out to the ice. Some of your fans came up and said hi but you mainly asked for personal space so you and Gray could skate and catch up, he was your childhood best friend after all and since you were traveling the world ice skating with your magic you didn't get to see him for a while.

"How's Lyon?" you asked, your arm linked with his, "he's in Lamia Scale, but he's doing good" he said making me smile, "I miss you guys" you said, resting your head on his shoulder as you glided around the huge rink, "well you're making quite the name for yourself (y/n), putting your ice magic to good use" he said making you chuckle and hit his arm, "says the Fairy, your guild has a reputation already" you told him, "you should join" he said calmly, "join a guild? I couldn't, I'm not a fighter Gray you know that, my life is around performing" you said, skating ahead of him and skating backwards so you could face him. "Come on, you could still be an ice skater, you'll just always have a home to come to" he said with a sad smile, "I miss you too much everyday to not see you for years after you leave here" he said as his shoulders drooped sadly. "I'm not exactly a family or home kinda girl, as you know" you told him, referring to your mother Ur, "I know... but it might be nice to have a place to fall back on, you know? With me?" he offered.

"(Y/N)!"

"That's my manager, come back onto the ice when everyone leaves"

A few hours later when everyone had left, you went back to the empty rink, "Ice Make Rosen Krone!" you shouted your mothers spell, creating a large branches, you skated forward, gaining enough momentum to skate up the branches and dodge the thorns, skating to the top and sitting on the large rose at the top, this was one of the tricks you did during your show, as you sat waiting for Gray, and a few minutes later, there he was, skating onto the ice. You smiled and encouraged him to come up, "ok I'm not that good at ice skating" he laughed, making an ice ramp and skating up to your height without having to dodge branches and thorns like you did as he sat beside you. "I seriously considered what you said" you admitted, "you know I spent most of my childhood with you, when mom... anyway, I found Ultear, which was when I got separated from you, one day I woke up and she was gone too, no idea where she is now, so I started to visit an ice skating rink near our home, people saw me and saw my talent, eventually I found myself in bigger skating rinks and I continued to skate more and more until I was able to make a career out of it" you explained.

"But a small part of me was always missing, whether it's you, Lyon, Ultear or mom..." you trailed off, "it would be nice to have a home" you said, recalling how you don't have one home, you just jump from town to town yearly, "I'd love to be able to come back to you everytime" you said, cupping his cheek, "I'd love to join Fairy Tail" you said proudly, he smiled and pulled you closer, "we won't ever be Ur or Ultear, but Fairy Tail will become your family."

~~~

a/n: stan yuzuru hanyu, i was watching him yesterday because love my boy and i was like 'omg gray ice yuzuru ice I NEED A SKATING FIC', so yeah, i'm working on my requests i swear lol i just wanted to update something a little different <3