Sting X Mom ! Reader : Parenting 101

A/N: Sting because yes

~~~

(m/c/n) - male child name

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

"I cant thank you girls enough, I'm so tired" I laughed as they helped me set the groceries on the table, "no problem, I mean we'd be pretty bad friends if we didn't help out wouldn't we Minerva?" Yukino laughed as she turned her head to Minerva. "Yeah, we have to show our shopping skills are superior to Sting and Rogue's" she playfully fist pumped, making me and Yukino laugh simultaneously.

"Anyway we'll see you and Sting at the guild tomorrow morning, see ya (y/n)!" Yukino waved bye cheerfully as Minerva quietly waved with a smile as they walked back to the guild and I closed the door locking it, after putting the groceries and such away, I walked upstairs to look for Sting, only to find him asleep with three year old (m/c/n) asleep beside him.

I awkwardly walked over and carefully grabbed (m/c/n), "just gonna save you from being crushed" I quietly whispered slowly lifting him off the bed and holding him gently on my side, luckily only yawning before cradling into my arms, not waking up. I walked over the cradle and laid him down, spinning the cradle toy that hung from the roof as it played quiet gentle music while spinning. It started playing "Mary Had A Little Lamb", because when I let Sting try to sing it for (m/c/n) let's just say, someone taught Sting the EVIL, DARK, DEMENTED, TWISTED, parody.

"That's more like it" I smiled behind down and kissing (m/c/n)'s forehead, I turned around and stood beside the bed that Sting lazily draped ALL OVER, I laughed quietly holding my head, 'I married this goofball?' I thought to myself, 'guess so' I laughed sneakily crawling into the bed and falling asleep myself.

time skip

I yawned stretching out my arms, I looked around to realize that Sting was gone, along with my son, I sighed getting out of bed, I ran my fingers through my hair lazily in "attempt" to fix it as I left the bedroom and walked back downstairs, and I could hear Sting in the dining room.

"Here comes the dragon~~"

"What are you doing?" I teased leaning against the doorway of the dining room with my arms crossed and a smirked plastered across my face, "hi mommy!" (m/c/n) smiled waving at me, "AHA! What! Nothing.." Sting yelped nervously turning around and leaning against the table trying to hide (m/c/n) from me, "are.. are you- hah, trying to hide our son from, me?" I laughed holding my chest dramatically.

"That's not our son, that's.. a.. tiny.. person.." he said slowly, and very unsurely, of course, I started bursting out into laughter, "had to have been the cutest thing I've ever seen" I smirked as I stood upright and walked over beside him. "Was the great Third-Generation White Dragon Slayer Sting Eucliffe Guild Master of Sabertooth cooing his child to eat?" I asked him. "N-No!" he stammered, "maybe.." he said quieter looking away from me, "yeah.." he whispered looking away bashfully, I laughed quietly.

"Don't hide it from me, otherwise it'll make it all the better when I take it to Minerva and Rogue for blackmail" I giggled and sat down in the chair beside (m/c/n)'s booster seat, Sting bent down across from him, (m/c/n) smiled and reached out for Sting. Sting smiled and held out his hand, as (m/c/n) repeatedly weakly high fived him, "you look so innocent" I struggled not to laugh by covering my mouth, "I'm not innocent!" Sting snapped.

"Ok ok fine, here I'll teach you, welcome to Parenting 101" I smiled picking up the small container of baby food, "we'll start with this" I said holding the baby food, "THIS IS NOT FOR (M/C/N)!" I laughed, "this is for (f/c/n) who's on her way" I said poking my stomach gently. "Totally knew that" he scoffed looking away with tinted pink cheeks, "mhm" I hummed teasingly closing the container and putting it back on the shelf, putting the spoon in the sink.

"Right now, (m/c/n)'s old enough to be eating small cut up food, right now it's not really dinner so he'll get a snack" I told Sting, "take notes, because with you it goes in one ear and out the other" I mocked him. "Oh very funny" he humphed bashfully, "daddy stupid!" (m/c/n) giggled, "WHAT?!" Sting yelled making me laugh, "who taught you that?" I chuckled looking at (m/c/n), "Rogue!" he smiled raising his hands. "I know who's staying after hours to clean the guild.." Sting mumbled quietly, "ok ok now pay attention! Before you feed (m/c/n) a full grown live chicken" I told Sting, "this thing, an apple, as hard as your head" I said throwing an apple in the air and catching it with the same hand. "Ok.. rude" he muttered bashfully looking away from me, making me giggled.

"This thing.", "is a knife" I said yanking it out of the wooden knife holder, "don't hurt me.." he playfully cried holding his hands up like he surrendered, "make a wrong move, and this will cut up your absolutely gorgeous cropped fur jacket, got it?" I asked him. "Yes ma'am.." he slightly cowered clutching his beloved fur jacket, "anyway" I giggled spinning it between my fingers, "just cut these into small pieces, enough for him to bite a few times but not bite size because he's getting used to using his teeth and jaw strength" I said cutting the apple into slices. "And skin it too, (m/c/n) hasn't been a big fan of skin" I said slicing about three slices of the apple's skin off and putting it on a small plate, "voila, you're not overfeeding nor underfeeding our child" I smiled placing it on the table in front of him.

"Ugh you're the best parent" Sting whined walking behind me and hugging me, his arms wrapped around my stomach and his head resting on my shoulder, I reached back and played with his hair, "not the best, just a better one, you can do it too, come on, you're Sting Eucliffe, you can do this" I smiled turning around, his arm going around my lower back instead. "Mommy daddy kiss!" (m/c/n) yelled pointing at us with the apple slice, Sting smirked, "he makes more sense than me and he's only three" Sting chuckled quietly and leaned forward kissing me.

"You're my goofball right?"

"No one else would take my goofball self"

"Not even Rogue?"

"I DONT WORK LIKE THAT!"

~~~

A/N: I wish you worked like that ;)